Outstanding Luxury 7 Days Tour to Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh. Visit the Pyramids of Giza and the major sightseeings in Cairo, then enjoy fantastic few days in Sharm El Sheikh where you can relax by the Red Sea. Check our tour package and contact us today.
|Trip Duration:||7 Days / 6 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel - Egypt Travel Deals 2021/2022|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Private Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Sharm El Sheikh|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 persons|
|Style:||Luxury - Comfort - Culture|
Day Day 1
Welcome to Egypt, from Cairo International Airport.
Take advantage of our professional pick-up service, which is timed to coincide with your flight arrival time. When you arrive in Egypt, you will be able to meet your tour manager. He's holding a sign that says your name. He or she meets with you and completes all of the appropriate documentation, including the Egyptian entrance visa.
Your luggage is transferred to an air-conditioned private modern vehicle driven by a courteous driver who will transport you from Cairo airport to your luxurious Cairo hotel. Your tour manager will assist you with checking in and transporting your belongings to your room. Simply relax and take a break.
For the next two nights, I'll be staying in a Cairo hotel.
Day Day 2
Giza Pyramids Plateau and Egyptian Museum
A day to spend in the Giza Pyramids Plateau, surrounded by ancient Egyptian treasures and pharaonic mysteries.
First and foremost, savor your delicious hotel breakfast. Then, in the hotel lobby, meet your own Egyptologist. Live an extraordinary period when the Giza Pyramids greet you from afar, then close up and discover yourself amid golden sandy soil, where the ancient Egyptians' shoulders hauled hefty enormous stones to overpowering heights, announcing the ancient Egyptian greatness to the sky.
You visit Cheops Pyramid to unearth the history whispers secrets that will astound you and then to the awe of Chephren and Menkarue Pyramid. Then you come upon six miniature pyramids devoted to the queens, with the added bonus of being able to enter one of them. The enormous statue of Sphinx appears to you magically. While inside the Mortuary Temple of Chephren, you can relive the events of the mummification of King Chephren and the inauguration of his enormous funeral.
Following that, your private Egyptologist takes you to a local restaurant with a spectacular view of the pyramids to sample Egyptian cuisine and have a peaceful lunch.
Then you're taken to Tahrir Square in Cairo's core, where you'll find a pink museum with a historian gate that leads you through the centuries to the wonder of history. The Egyptian Museum's allure lies in its two floors crammed with rare artifacts from diverse historical times, enormous statues, distinctive pharaohs' daily life instruments, and gleaming historical treasure, including Tut's collection.
Finally, transfer back to your hotel and Overnight.
Day Day 3
Fly to Sharm El sheikh
Cairo to Sharm El Sheikh
The Red Sea desert's charm is welcomed by turquoise sea breezes. So, here's your first step towards the cradle of civilisation, surrounded by breathtaking natural beauty. To begin your All Inclusive Holiday to Sharm El Sheikh, let our experienced pick-up service, which is well-organized to your flight time, assist you in leaving the airport easily and arriving at your gorgeous hotel.
All of the airport requirements are completed by our representative. Then you'll be transferred to your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle driven by a courteous captain. Relax and enjoy your free time on the beaches of Sharm-El-Sheikh or at the hotel pool complex.
Free Day at leisure
Free day in Sharm by the Red Sea
A lovely morning with this crystal sea and the mountains around it in a stunning view. To begin, a delectable breakfast awaits you at the hotel. Then, start this great day with some free time on Sharm-El-top Sheikh's beaches and a variety of aquatic sports.
Any maritime activities, such as diving, snorkelling, and riding a submarine, are available upon request. To experience the delights of the red sea world, including brilliant coral reefs and unusual marine creatures, for a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
You can enjoy the thrills of sea surfing and sand skating while on an expedition.
Breakfast, lunch, and supper meals, as well as soft drinks, are included in your all-inclusive stay at this high-quality Sharm El Sheikh resort.
You get a free day to do in Sharm El Sheikh.
Free Day at Leisure
Enjoy a free day in Sharm El Sheikh while staying in a comfortable all-inclusive hotel. You have the option of spending the night in the streets and bazaars of Sharm El Sheikh.
Enjoy a pleasant day and a restful night at your hotel.
Day Day 6
Free Morning At sharm el sheikh - Back to Cairo
Back to Cairo
Firstly, breakfast at your Hotel
Enjoy a free Morning in Sharm El Sheikh hotel.
Then, Meet your guide and driver to transfer you to Sharm el sheikh domestic Airport to Fly Back to Cairo.
arrive Cairo Domestic Airport, Meet your guide and driver to transfer you to enjoy a free walking tour in Khan El Khalili Bazar and Al Moez Street.
Finally, Transfer to assist with check-in at Cairo hotel.
Overnight in Cairo
Day Day 7
Prior to anything else, savour your hotel breakfast. Your tour guide will then take you to Cairo International Airport, where you will fly home after a memorable trip to Egypt.
Breakfast is included.
Luxury 7 Days Tour to Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh package rate includes:
- Meet, and assist at Cairo Airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- All tours as mentioned above.
- entry Visa
- Entrance fees and tickets to all the above sites.
- Flight tickets ( Cairo/Sharm) (Sharm/ Cairo)
- 3 nights accommodation in Cairo Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- 3 nights accommodation in Sharm El-sheik Hotel with soft all-inclusive.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English-speaking private expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
Luxury 7 Days Tour to Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh package rate excludes:
- International flight tickets.
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2750$2970 / Person
"7 days Luxury Cairo and Sharm el Sheikh" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.