7 Days Egypt New Year Trip Cairo with Nile Cruise
7 Days Egypt New Year Trip Cairo with Nile Cruise from Cairo, The Pyramids of Giza have captivated visitors from all around the world for more than 2,000 years. History made it possible for archaeologists to reach Saqqara and the Dahshur pyramids, where they may find out more about the mystical belief that guided the construction of the Giza pyramids, because they followed the pharaohs’ lead. You get the chance to go along this path and discover the history of this iconic destination with this 7 Days Egypt New Year Trip Cairo with Nile Cruise. Investigate this archaeological find at the Egyptian museum to learn more about ancient Egyptian culture. As part of our 7 Days Egypt New Year Trip Cairo with Nile Cruise, let the natural beauty of Egypt purify your soul.
|Trip Duration:||7 Days / 6 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Standard Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Educational Tours - Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
- Day 1
Welcome to Egypt
Your tour manager will meet you at the Cairo international airport. He/she is holding a sign with the message "Egypt United Tours" on it. This coordinator will help you with all of the airport procedures. A private air-conditioned vehicle transfer from Cairo's airport to your accommodation.
Then, for three restful nights in Cairo, your tour manager arranges hotel check-in and accommodation processes. Enjoy a free night and some downtime.
- Day 2
Cairo Day Tour to Pyramids and Egyptian Museum
Pyramids of Giza and Egyptian Museum Tour
To begin, breakfast is provided by your accommodation. Next, connect up with your tour guide Egyptologist and start a full-day tour to The Great Pyramids of Giza and the Egyptian Museum.
When you arrive to the Giza Pyramids, take a tour of King Cheops' Grand Pyramid and the Small Pyramids of his wife's King and two daughters. Walk around the Pyramid at your leisure to see the High Official Tombs.
To tour the Pyramid Complex of King Chefren, arrive at the Second Pyramid of King Chefren.
At the Pyramids Panorama, it's a photography moment! With three Pyramids in the background, capture breathtaking shots in the desert (great spot for camel rides).
Slope down the valley to see the Great Sphinx and the Valley Temple for Mummification.
Transfer to the Pyramids View restaurant for a delectable meal.
After lunch, your tour guide will meet you at the Egyptian Museum to take you on a tour. Over 100.000 items of diverse materials and stones dating back to Ancient Egypt are housed in this museum. Enjoy a highlight tour of King Tut's Golden Mask and Golden Treasure.
Finally, transfer back to your hotel and overnight in Cairo.
- Day 3
Aswan Day Tour
Breakfast at your hotel then, meet your tour guide and driver to transfer to Cairo Domestic Airport to fly to Aswan.
Arrive Aswan and meet your tour guide and driver to begin your Aswan day tour.
Begin your exciting day tour of Aswan's highlights and tourist sights with our private local Tour Guide and Driver. Begin your tour at Aswan's High Dam, Africa's and the Middle East's largest dam. Enjoy a spectacular view of the Nile Cataracts and Lake Nasser.
Transfer to Nubia and join your tour guide on a Nubian Nile Taxi.
As a result, pay a visit to the lovely Temple of Philae on the Island of Goddess Isis, "Goddess of Love."
Return to Aswan and meet up with our driver once more. He'll take you to the Aswan Red Granite Quarry and the Unfinished Obelisk.
It's time to join our Nile Cruise, where you'll spend the next three nights on full board.
Lunch will be served aboard your Nile Cruise, and you will have free time to refresh up. After that, meet up with your tour guide for a walking tour of Aswan. Meanwhile, visit Aswan's Bazars and Local Markets.
Enjoy a Nubian Show on the Nile Cruise this evening.
The Cruise Restaurant is open for dinner.
Overnight on board.
- Day 4
Abu Simbel Temples Visit
Start early this morning to pick up your breakfast bag from Nile Cruise. Our Egyptologist and driver are waiting to take you on a once-in-a-lifetime tour to Abu Simbel City and Temples to see Ramses II and Queen Nefertari's Temples.
When you arrive to the Abu Simbel Temples, begin your tour in the Ramses II Temple. Enjoy your Egyptologist's stories and facts about this amazing temple, including how the Sun shines on King Ramses Statue's face every year on the same day as his birth and coronation!
Visit the Temple of Queen Nefertari, the world's first queen, who received a temple from her adored King.
Return to our private vehicle to begin your return journey to Aswan.
Arrive at your Nile Cruise and take a break for lunch. After lunch, embark on your trip as the cruise ship navigates the rich Nile River valley.
Relaxing time on the Cruise Sundeck near the pool, taking in the grandeur of Egypt's landscape and the contrast of green and desert in the Nile Valley.
Arrive in Kom Ombo city at sunset for a quick visit to the Kom Ombo Temple, where your tour guide will show you the Crocodile Mummies, before returning to your ship.
Dinner will be served on your Nile Cruise.
Overnight, enjoy music at the Cruise Lounge.
- Day 5
Edfu Temple and Nile Cruise Sailing
Edfu Temple and Luxor Temple Tour
Breakfast on board the Nile Cruise, arrival in Edfu City, meet our tour guide for a horse carriage ride to Edfu Temple, and see the Temple of the Falcon God Horus to witness the first victory of good over evil.
Return to your cruise ship and continue your Nile Cruise Sailing trip by passing through Esna Lock.
While floating the Nile Valley, have a cruise lunch while watching Egyptian farmers, craftspeople, and everyday life.
After arriving in Luxor City in the afternoon, meet your friendly tour guide for a visit to Luxor Temple and a strolling city tour of Luxor's local markets and bazaars.
Return to your cruise ship for dinner and take in the last night's entertainment.
Luxor is where you'll spend the night.
- Day 6
Luxor City Tour
Cruise Breakfast is ready for your final day on the Nile Cruise; meet your tour guide and driver to help you with check-out and luggage loading into our car. Cross the Nile River to begin your day journey to Luxor West Bank.
Your first stop will be at Memnon Colossi, where you may see King Amenhotep III's two massive statues.
Arrive in The Valley of the Kings, where our Egyptologist will take you on a tour of the most exquisite tombs in the Ancient Egyptian Royal Cemetery.
Return to your vehicle and travel to El dier El Bahary to see Queen Hatshepsut's unique Temple.
Lunch at a good Luxor restaurant with a view of the Nile.
The final stop on today's itinerary is Karnak Temple, Egypt's largest temple, where you'll enjoy an unhurried walk through the temple hypostyle hall, a sacred lake, and obelisks with our Egyptologist tour guide.
Finally, transfer to Luxor Domestic Airport to fly to Cairo.
Arrive Cairo and get transfer to your hotel to check-in and overnight in Cairo.
- Day 7
Finally, breakfast at your hotel before connecting with our airport representative for a transport to Cairo International Airport and aircraft boarding assistance on your trip home.
This 7 Days Egypt New Year Trip Cairo with Nile Cruise Includes;
- Meet and Assist at Cairo Airport during all arrivals and departures.
- All Transfers as mentioned in the above tour itinerary in our Private A/C Coach.
- All Airports Transfers as mentioned in the above tour itinerary in our Private A/C Coach.
- Accommodation in Cairo for 02 Nights.
- 03 nights accommodation on board of Nile Cruise with Full Board.
- Return flight tickets (Cairo/Aswan - Luxor/Cairo).
- All Day Tours as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English speaking professional tour guide.
- All Taxes and Service Charges.
Our 7 Days Egypt New Year Trip Cairo with Nile Cruise Excludes;
- International Flight Tickets from home.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Entrance Fees to all the sites mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Items of Personal nature (Laundry, Phone Calls…).
- Drinks from any kind, Tipping and Gratuities.
- Covid PCR Test and Any Departure Taxes.
- Any extra activities are not mentioned in our above tour program.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2,730$3016 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.