Egypt Luxury Vacation Package
Start your 7 Days Egypt Luxury Vacation package by landing at Cairo International Airport; a representative from the airport will meet you there to help you with your entry visa for Egypt, luggage collection, and customs; Meet our professional driver, who will drive you to a luxurious, air-conditioned private vehicle to your hotel in Cairo. help you with the check-in process and give you time to become used to Cairo, Alexandria, and Hurghada time.
|Trip Duration:||7 Days / 6 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Private Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Alexandria - Hurghada|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Cultural - Luxury|
- Day 1
Arrive at Cairo International airport
Our agent will be waiting for you at Cairo airport with a sign with your name on it. This professional will help you with all of your passport entry requirements, as well as luggage registration, so you can get out of the airport quickly. Taking a vehicle with air conditioning. You will be accompanied to your Cairo hotel by a courteous driver who will assist you with the check-in process.
- Day 2
Giza pyramids and Egyptian Museum
Visit Giza pyramids
To begin, start your day at the hotel with a delicious breakfast at 8:00 a.m. After that, follow your Egyptologist to a location where you will be immersed in Egypt's golden age of pyramid building. The first item on your schedule is the Cheops Pyramid, followed by the Chefren Pyramid, and finally the Menkaure Pyramid.
One of the six little pyramids devoted to the Queens can also be visited. Following that, visit the Panorama Pyramids to pay your respects to the Great Sphinx Statue and take lovely memorial shots. At the Sahara Pyramids, have a 30-minute camel or horseback ride.
Visit Egyptian Museum
Enjoy a delectable Egyptian lunch at 1:00 p.m. in a restaurant with a breathtaking view of the Giza Pyramids Plateau. In addition, your tour guide will take you to the Egyptian Museum, where you will see the spectacular Tutankhamun treasure collection as well as over 100,000 unique pharaonic items.
Finally, return to your accommodation for the night.
- Day 3
Alexandria Day tour
To begin, you are in Alexandria for your second day, which is a magnificent city. Walk down to the hotel restaurant for breakfast at 8:00 a.m., then meet your tour guide, who will help you with your check-out.
After that, our experienced driver will be waiting for you in Alexandria to begin another day's excursion.
Then, while touring the Roman Amphitheatre, Pompey's Pillar, and Alexandria Library, relax and enjoy your tour guide's and driver's company.
Then, at Sea View Restaurant, a delightful luxury meal awaits you before you continue your journey back to Cairo.
and back to your hotel
Finally, enjoy a free afternoon around Cairo before returning to the hotel for supper and an overnight stay.
Fly to Hurghada
Transfer to Hurghada - Check in at the Hotel
After breakfast, meet your guide, who will assist you with check-out, and then meet your driver, who will transport you to Cairo's domestic airport for your flight to Hurghada.
When you arrive in Hurghada, meet our representative and driver who will transport you to your hotel and assist you with check-in for a three-night stay with Soft all-inclusive.
a day at leisure in your hotel
Lunch and dinner are scheduled to be provided at specific times.
Hurghada is where you'll spend the night.
- Day 5
Free day at leisure
Enjoy your pleasant all-inclusive stay while relaxing by the pool or on the beach at your hotel (full board with soft drinks).
Optional tours can be arranged at your request (Scopa Diving, Snorkeling, Quad Safari, Boat Trip to Gifton Island, Parasailing, and sea games).
- Day 6
Red Sea - and back to Cairo
Relax at the pool or on the beach at your hotel during your enjoyable all-inclusive stay.
12:00 p.m. Meet and assist you in getting to Hurghada Airport, where you will fly back to Cairo.
At the domestic airport, meet our agent and driver.
Transfer to free last-minute shopping at Khan El Khalili Bazar
Finally, a transfer will be given to assist you with hotel check-in for one night in Cairo, as well as a free evening.
- Day 7
Priority one: Enjoy the hotel breakfast. Meet our airport coordinator and driver to check out. They'll drive you to Cairo International Airport where you'll board your flight out, leaving you with fond memories of your seven-day trip to Egypt.
These 7 days Egypt Luxury Vacation Package Cairo, Alexandria, and Hurghada Include:
- Meet, and assist at Cairo Airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- All tours are as mentioned above.
- entry Visa
- Entrance fees and tickets to all the above sites.
- Flight tickets ( Cairo/Hurghada) (Hurghada/ Cairo)
- 4 Nights accommodation in Cairo Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- 2 Night accommodation in Hurghada Hotel with All soft inclusive.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English-speaking private expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
Our 7 days Egypt Luxury Vacation Package Cairo, Alexandria, and Hurghada Exclude:
- International flight tickets.
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2293$4398 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.