7 days Egypt Luxury Tour package Cairo, Aswan, and Luxor
Egypt Luxury Tour package for 7 Days, visit the major cities of Egypt Cairo, Aswan, and Luxor. Enjoy your luxury tour from The Great Pyramids of Giza to visit Phila temples and Luxor Temples in the Far south. Book Your Egypt luxury Tour package for 7 days to Cairo, Aswan, and Luxor today.
|Trip Duration:||7 Days / 6 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Private Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Cultural - Luxury|
Day day 1
Welcome to Egypt
Firstly, our agent will be waiting for you at Cairo airport with a sign with your name on it. This professional will help you with all of your passport entry requirements, as well as luggage registration, so you can get out of the airport quickly. Taking a vehicle with air conditioning. You will be accompanied to your Cairo hotel by a courteous driver who will assist you with the check-in process.
Day Day 2
Giza pyramids, Saqqara and Memphis
After breakfast, meet your tour guide and driver to begin your day tour of the Giza Pyramids.
Arrive at the Giza Pyramids to visit :
- the three Great Pyramids (Cheops, Chefren, and Macarinos).
- the Queen's Pyramids (entry to one of the Queen's Pyramids is available).
- the Great Sphinx, which has been a mystery for ages.
- the Valley Temple and the Panorama of the Three Pyramids (Mummification Temple).
12:00 p.m. Lunch at a restaurant with a view of the pyramids
- See the Saqqara Step Pyramid (First Pyramid in The World).
Tour to Memphis
- See the first capital of ancient Egypt at the Memphis Open Air Museum.
5:00 P.M. In Cairo's downtown, you can take a free walk.
Finally at 6:00 P.M. Return to your hotel in Cairo and spend the night.
Day Day 3
Aswan Day tour
firstly, after breakfast, meet your guide to transfer to Cairo domestic airport to fly to Aswan city.
Arrive in Aswan then meet your tour guide and driver to start a tour in Aswan to Visit;
- the High Dam, a rock-fill dam on the border between Egypt and Sudan
- Unfinished Obelisk, the most significant ancient obelisk in Aswan Granit Quarry.
- Temple of Philae, Temple of Love on the Famous Island of Isis.
01:00 PM enjoy Nubian Lunch in Aswan.
03:00 PM Transfer to Aswan hotel and assist you with check-in for One Night.
Fresh up and get ready to enjoy Aswan's beauty.
06:00 PM Meet your tour guide for a lovely walking tour around Aswan city at night.
Finally, at 08:00 PM Transfer back to your hotel for a fantastic night in Aswan.
Day Day 4
Luxor West Bank
Firstly, meet your tour leader and driver after breakfast and go to the train station to take a VIP seated train to Luxor.
When you arrive in Luxor, meet our native guide and driver to begin your day tour of the West Bank of Luxor.
- Enjoy three royal tombs suggested by your tour guide in the Valley of the Kings, plus a visit to King Tut from the outside.
- visit the Queens' Valley
- travel to Memnon's Colossi.
- Make a visit to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
then, Lunch at a neighborhood eatery
Meet your driver, who will take you to your Luxor hotel and assist you with check-in.
Free evening to wander about Luxor and free shopping in the open-air markets of Luxor.
Finally, transfer back to your hotel and relax.
Day Day 5
East Bank Luxor
Firstly, enjoy your breakfast at your hotel then, Meet our knowledgeable tour guide and driver who will transport you to Luxor's East Bank.
- See the Avenue of Sphinxes and Luxor Temple.
- Go to Karnak Temple, one of the world's largest temples.
1:00 P.M. Lunch at a local restaurant
Finally, return to your Luxor hotel and enjoy some free time in the city.
Day Day 6
fly back to Cairo
Egyptian Museum, old Cairo and khan El Khalili
Firstly, after your breakfast meet your guide to transfer to Luxor domestic airport to fly to Cairo city.
Arrive to Cairo then meet your tour guide and driver to Start your day tour at the Egyptian Museum, where you can see King Tut's Golden Mask and Coffin, as well as the Golden Treasure and Mummies Rooms.
Your tour guide then takes you to Old Cairo to view the Hanging Church, St. Sergius Church, and Ben Ezra Synagogue.
Then, at 1:00 p.m., a lunch at a restaurant with a view of the Nile.
After lunch, your tour guide and driver will take you to the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali, which is located within Saladin's Citadel.
The open-air Bazar of Khan El Khalili is your next stop. Take advantage of your free shopping time.
Finally , meet your driver again at 4:00 p.m., as he will be transferring you to check in to your hotel.
Day Day 7
Meet your private Mercedes driver and airport coordinator after breakfast. They'll take you to Cairo Airport's VIP Terminal for your final departure, leaving you with pleasant recollections of your luxury vacation in Cairo.
Our Overland 7 days Egypt Luxury Tour Package Includes:
- Meet, and assist at Cairo Airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- All tours as mentioned above.
- entry Visa
- Entrance fees and tickets to all above sites.
- Flight tickets ( Cairo/Aswan) (Luxor/ Cairo)
- 3 Nights accommodation in Cairo Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- 1 Night accommodation in Aswan Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Luxor Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English speaking private expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
- International flight tickets.
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2445$2695 / Person
7 Days Egypt Luxury Tour package runs on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a private tour of a minimum 2 persons and a maximum of 10 persons.
Traveling during Xmas, New Year, and Easter with the supplement of 20%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.