7 days Egypt luxury trip package Cairo and Hurghada
Egypt Luxury Trip package for 7 Days, visit the major cities of Egypt Cairo and Hurghada. Enjoy your luxury trip from The Great Pyramids of Giza to the red sea Hurghada city. Book your 7 days in Egypt luxury trip package.
|Trip Duration:||7 Days / 6 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 stars Luxury|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Private Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Hurghada|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Cultural - Luxury|
Day Day 1
Hello and welcome to Egypt.
When you arrive at Cairo airport, our representative will be waiting for you with a sign bearing your name. This expert will assist you with all of your passport entry formalities as well as luggage registration so you can leave the airport with ease. Using an air-conditioned vehicle. A friendly driver will accompany you to your Cairo hotel and assist you with the check-in process to start your 7 days Egypt luxury trip package
Day Day 2
Giza pyramids and Egyptian Museum
Giza pyramids tour
To begin, start your day at 8:00 a.m. with a great breakfast at the hotel. After that, accompany your Egyptologist to a spot where you will be immersed in Egypt's great era of pyramid construction. The Cheops Pyramid is the first stop on your itinerary, followed by the Chefren Pyramid and finally the Menkaure Pyramid.
You can also pay a visit to one of the six little pyramids dedicated to the Queens. Following that, you can pay your respects to the Great Sphinx Statue and snap beautiful memorial photographs at the Panorama Pyramids. Enjoy a 30-minute camel or horseback ride at the Sahara Pyramids.
The Egyptian Museum
At 1:00 p.m., have a scrumptious Egyptian lunch in a restaurant with a spectacular view of the Giza Pyramids Plateau. Your tour guide will also take you to the Egyptian Museum, where you will witness the magnificent Tutankhamun treasure collection as well as over 100,000 unique pharaonic artifacts.
Finally, transfer back to your hotel and overnight as your 7 days Egypt luxury trip package continues.
Day Day 3
Fly to Hurghada
Arrive to Hurghada
after breakfast meets your guide to assist you with check out then meet your driver to transfer you to Cairo domestic airport to fly to Hurghada.
arrive in Hurghada meet our representative and driver to transfer to your hotel and assist you with check-in for 3 nights with a Soft all-inclusive stay.
free day at your hotel
Lunch and Dinner are served at a set time.
overnight at Hurghada.
Day Day 4
Free day at leisure
To begin, relax and enjoy your stay at the Hurghada hotel on the Red Sea Beach with a soft all-inclusive package (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with soft drinks)
Optional Hurghada sea tours, as well as desert safaris, diving, snorkeling, and water activities, are all available upon request.
Day Day 5
Red sea in the desert
Breakfast is served at 8:00 a.m. at the hotel. Then meet your tour guide to pick where you want to go in Hurghada, which provides a choice of optional sea sports like snorkeling, diving, swimming, sunbathing, submarine riding, and surfing.
Sleeping in Bedouin tents, attending festivals, and experiencing unique Bedouin cuisine and beverages are all ways to experience the enchantment of the Red Sea desert.
In addition, you can go on a camel-riding trip in the desert with Bedouins. Finally, you have the option of participating in one of the optional excursions listed below or staying at your hotel for a relaxing sleep.
Day Day 6
fly back to Cairo
Cairo city tour
breakfast at your hotel then meet your tour guide to assist you with check out then meet your driver to transfer you to Hurghada domestic airport to fly back to Cairo.
arrive at Cairo domestic airport then meet your guide and driver to start a day tour to
Transfer to Old Cairo to visit the Coptic Christian part, which was the Home of some of the oldest Christian churches, enjoy your visit to:
- Abu Serga Church “Saints Sergius Church” is The Oldest Church in Cairo.
- Ben Ezra Synagogue. The Only working Synagogue in Egypt.
Walk where Mary and Josef walked thousands of years ago.
Lunch at Cairo downtown restaurant
Visit the Citadel of Saladin, Mohamed Ali Mosque, Alabaster Mosque, and The Green Mosque.
Then transfer you to assist with check-in at the hotel and overnight
Day day 7
First and foremost, savor your hotel breakfast. To check out, meet our Airport Coordinator and driver. They'll take you to Cairo International Airport for your final departure, leaving you with pleasant recollections of your 7-day Egypt itinerary.
These 7 days Egypt luxury trip package to Cairo and Hurghada Includes:
- Meet, and assist at Cairo Airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- All tours are as mentioned above.
- entry Visa
- Entrance fees and tickets to all the above sites.
- Flight tickets ( Cairo/Hurghada) (Hurghada/ Cairo)
- 3 Nights accommodation in Cairo Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- 3 Night accommodation in Hurghada Hotel with All soft inclusive.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English-speaking private expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
Our 7 days Egypt luxury trip package to Cairo and Hurghada Excludes:
- International flight tickets.
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2440$2695 / Person
The 7 Days Egypt Luxury Trip package runs on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a private tour of a minimum of 2 persons and a maximum of 10 persons.
Traveling during Xmas, New Year, and Easter with the supplement of 20%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.