7 Days Egypt Easter Trip Cairo, Luxor and Aswan.
7 Days Egypt Easter Trip Historical Cairo, Luxor and Aswan. For more than 2,000 years, the Pyramids of Giza have enthralled tourists from all over the world. Because they followed the pharaohs’ example, history made it possible for archaeologists to get to Saqqara and the Dahshur pyramids, where they may learn more about the mystical belief that directed the construction of the Giza pyramids. With this 7 Days Egypt Easter Trip Historical, you get the opportunity to go along this route and learn about the history of this famous location. Discover more about ancient Egyptian civilization by looking into this archaeological find at the Egyptian museum. Let Egypt’s natural beauty purify your soul as part of our 7 Days Egypt Easter Trip Historical to Cairo, Luxor and Aswan.
|Trip Duration:||7 Days / 6 Nights|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Giza - Cairo - Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
- Day 1
Arrival to CIA
With our arranged pick-up service timed to your flight arrival time, you'll be welcomed to the land of the pharaohs. To meet and greet you, our airport representative holds a placard with the motto "Egypt United Tours." Then, after completing all of your airport requirements, relax in a private A/C vehicle driven by a pleasant driver to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
- Day 2
Pyramids of Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum
Pyramids and Sphinx Tour
First and foremost, enjoy a delicious breakfast at the hotel. After that, join your Egyptologist in the hotel lobby for a visit of the Giza Pyramids, one of the ancient world's wonders and pharaonic secrets. Walk in the footsteps of the ancient Egyptians to the Cheops Pyramid, Chephren Pyramid, and Menkaure Pyramid on this magnificent historical site.
Then there's the Great Sphinx Statue, which serves as a pharaonic guard. As well as Chephren's Mourning Temple. Finally, at the Panorama Pyramids, capture fantastic photographs that will connect you to this magnificent heritage.
Your tour of the Giza Pyramids Plateau comes to an end at this point, and you will go on another journey into ancient Egypt. But first, enjoy a delicious meal at a restaurant with a beautiful view of the Giza Pyramids.
Egyptian Museum Tour
A journey over two floors brimming with hundreds of gleaming pharaonic jewels, rare pharaonic everyday life objects, and magnificent monuments transports you to the roots of ancient Egyptian history. So, in the Egyptian Museum, you tour ancient Egypt from the pharaonic centuries through the Roman and Greek periods, accompanied by your personal Egyptologist who speaks fluent English.
Finally, at 5:00 a.m., you arrive at the conclusion of the original account of the construction of the pyramids in history, having unearthed many secrets. Then Transfer to Cairo hotel and overnight in Cairo.
- Day 3
Luxor East Bank
Karnak and Luxor Temples
Breakfast at your hotel, transfer to Cairo Domestic Airport then, arrive Luxor and meet your tour guide and driver to start your tour on Luxor East Bank;
Visit The Karnak Temple, with its stunning architectural design and huge columns, which is a must-see. Finally, transfer to Luxor Temple, the southern masterpiece.
Next, transfer to your hotel and get assist to check-in then, freshen up and free time at your hotel.
At night, free walk for shopping in Luxor Open Air Market with your tour guide.
Transfer back to your hotel and overnight in Luxor.
- Day 4
Luxor West Bank
Valley of the kings and Hatshepsut Temple
Breakfast at the hotel to meet your tour guide who will accompany you to the pharaohs' afterlife region on the West Bank of Luxor;
Visit Hatshepsut Temple and the Valley of the Kings. Later, see the Colossi of Memnon, which are renowned pharaonic statues.
Enjoy your lunch at a rural eatery in Luxor at 1:00 p.m.
Transfer to Luxor Train Station to travel to Aswan City by first class seated train.
Then, arrive Aswan Train Station and meet your tour guide and driver to transfer to your hotel to get assist to check-in for one night.
Free time at your hotel and overnight in Aswan.
- Day 5
Aswan City Tour
Philae Temple, Unfinished Obelisk and The High Dam
Firstly, get up at 9:00 a.m. and have breakfast at the hotel before meeting your tour guide and driver to start your day tour at Aswan High Dam & Nasser Lake, a gigantic rubble dam.
Then proceed to the Philae Temple's Isis rest house. Finally, transfer to the Unfinished Obelisk, the world's largest obelisk chiseled by pharaohs' hands.
Lunch will be served in a local restaurant in Aswan at 1:00 p.m.
Evening time, get an opportunity to stroll around Aswan streets and Bazar.
Finally, transfer to your Aswan hotel and overnight in Aswan.
- Day 6
Saqqara and Memphis
Breakfast at your hotel then, transfer to Aswan Domestic Airport to fly to Cairo. then, arrive Cairo Train Station and meet your driver and tour guide to start your tour.
Your journey begins with a scenic 30-minute ride through the countryside of Giza in our air-conditioned private vehicle. Appreciate the rural setting and the juxtaposition of green and desert. Arrive in Saqqara and prepare for a once-in-a-lifetime visit to King Zoser's Step Pyramid.
Visit the Pyramids Complex to see the world's finest limestone walls, which date back 4500 years. The deep shafts and copra statues will be shown to you by your tour guide. In the same vein, understand how the Step Pyramid was erected with the help of your Egyptologist tour guide. The Northern Star Statue and the Pyramids' Courtyard are both worth seeing.
After that, travel to Mit Rahina hamlet to visit the Memphis Open-Air Museum, where you will view Egypt's Oldest Capital. Visit King Ramses II's massive colossi and Queen Hatshepsut's Alabaster Sphinx. Follow your Egyptologist tour guide to the Granit Sarcophagus, which is covered with Book of the Dead rites. Enjoy the breathtaking panorama of Memphis City, as well as the scattered statues of Ancient Egypt's Kings and Gods.
You also had the option to eat lunch in a country restaurant near Memphis, where you could sample Egyptian cuisine.
Finally, transfer to your hotel to get assist with check-in and overnight in Cairo.
- Day 7
Breakfast at your hotel then, meet our driver for a return trip to Cairo Airport. Our Airport consultant will assist you with all of your departure processes so that you can catch your journey back home after an unforgettable experience in the Land of Civilization with our All Inclusive Egypt Pyramids itinerary.
Our 7 Days Egypt Easter Trip Includes:
- Meet and Assist at Cairo Airport during all arrivals and departures.
- All Transfers as mentioned in the above tour itinerary in our Private A/C Coach.
- All Airports Transfers as mentioned in the above tour itinerary in our Private A/C Coach.
- Accommodation in Cairo for 02 Nights.
- one Night accommodation in Luxor.
- Accommodation in Aswan for one Night.
- Sleeper Train Tickets (Cairo/Luxor - Aswan/Cairo) for 02 Nights.
- First class seated train ticket from Luxor to Aswan.
- All Day Tours as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English-speaking professional tour guide.
- All Taxes and Service Charges.
This 7 Days Egypt Easter Trip Excludes:
- International Flight Tickets from home.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Entrance Fees to all the sites mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Items of Personal nature (Laundry, Phone Calls…).
- Drinks of any kind, Tipping and Gratuities.
- Covid PCR Test and Any Departure Taxes.
- Any extra activities are not mentioned in our above tour program.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2,760$3080 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.