7-Days Egypt Easter ‘s Cruise from Cairo
Egypt for 7 Days Egypt Easter Tour , For more than 2,000 years, the Pyramids of Giza have enthralled tourists from all over the world. Because they followed the pharaohs’ example, history made it possible for archaeologists to get to Saqqara and the Dahshur pyramids, where they may learn more about the mystical belief that directed the construction of the Giza pyramids. With this 7 Days Egypt Easter Tour, you get the opportunity to go along this route and learn about the history of this famous location. Discover more about ancient Egyptian civilization by looking into this archaeological find at the Egyptian museum. Let Egypt’s natural beauty purify your soul as part of our 7 Days Egypt Easter Tour .
|Trip Duration:||7 Days / 6 Nights|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
Welcome to Egypt upon arrival
At Cairo's international airport, your tour guide will be waiting for you. He or she is carrying a sign that reads, "Egypt United Tours." You will receive assistance from this coordinator with all airport formalities. a private transfer in a climate-controlled vehicle from the Cairo airport to your lodging. After that, your tour manager coordinates hotel check-in and lodging arrangements for three peaceful nights in Cairo. Enjoy a night off and some leisure.
Day trip to the Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum
Egyptian Museum Tour and the Pyramids of Giza
The first thing that is offered by your lodging is breakfast. After that, commence a full-day excursion to the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Egyptian Museum with your tour guide Egyptologist.
Visit the Grand Pyramid of King Cheops and the Small Pyramids of his wife's King and two daughters as you arrive at the Giza Pyramids. Take your time exploring the Pyramid to see the High Official Tombs.
Arrive at the Second Pyramid of King Chefren to begin your tour of the King Chefren Pyramid Complex.
It's a picture opportunity at the Pyramids Panorama! Take breath-taking pictures in the desert with the three Pyramids in the background (great spot for camel rides).
View the Great Sphinx and the Valley Temple for Mummification by descending the valley.
For a delicious supper, transfer to the Pyramids View restaurant.
Your tour guide will meet you at the Egyptian Museum to begin the tour after lunch. This museum contains about 100,000 objects made of various materials and stones that date to Ancient Egypt. Take a tour of King Tut's Golden Mask and Golden Treasure to see the highlights.
Return to your hotel to end the day and spend the night in Cairo.
Aswan Day Tour
Breakfast in Aswan Aswan Day Tour Afterwards meet your tour guide and driver at your hotel for the trip to Cairo Domestic Airport for the flight to Aswan.
Meet your tour guide and driver when you get at Aswan to start your Aswan day trip.
With our private local Tour Guide and Driver, start your exciting day tour of Aswan's top attractions. Start your tour in Aswan's High Dam, the largest dam in both Africa and the Middle East. Enjoy the breathtaking vista of Lake Nasser and the Nile Cataracts.
Transfer to Nubia and board a Nubian Nile Taxi with your tour guide.
Visit the magnificent Temple of Philae on the Island of Goddess Isis, the "Goddess of Love," as a result.
Visit Aswan once more and meet up with our driver there. He will take you to the Unfinished Obelisk and the Aswan Red Granite Quarry.
Now is the moment to embark our Nile Cruise, where you'll enjoy three nights of full service.
Onboard your Nile Cruise, lunch will be served, and you'll have some free time to refuel. Meet your tour leader again later for a walking tour of Aswan. Visit the local markets and bazaars in Aswan in the interim.
This evening, take in a Nubian show while sailing the Nile.
For dinner, the Cruise Restaurant is accessible.
A night on the boat.
Abu Simbel Temples Visit
Pick up your breakfast bag from Nile Cruise first thing this morning. To take you on a once-in-a-lifetime tour to Abu Simbel City and Temples to visit Ramses II and Queen Nefertari's Temples, our Egyptologist and driver are standing by.
Start your tour of the Abu Simbel Temples in the Ramses II Temple when you get there. Have fun learning about this beautiful temple from your Egyptologist, including the fact that every year on the day of his birth and coronation, the Sun shines directly on the face of the King Ramses Statue.
Visit the Temple of Queen Nefertari, the first queen in history who was given a temple by the King she loves.
Reboard our private vehicle to start your trip back to Aswan.
Make it to your Nile Cruise and stop for lunch. Start your journey after lunch as the cruise ship travels through the scenic Nile River valley.
Taking in the splendour of Egypt's surroundings and the contrast of the Nile Valley's greenery and desert during a leisurely day on the Cruise Sundeck near the pool.
When you arrive in Kom Ombo city at dusk, your tour guide will show you the Crocodile Mummies in the Kom Ombo Temple before you quickly depart for your ship.
On your Nile Cruise, dinner will be served.
At the Cruise Lounge, listen to music all night long.
Edfu Temple and Nile Cruise Sailing
Edfu Temple and Luxor Temple Tour
On arrival at Edfu City after breakfast on the Nile Cruise, we meet our tour guide and proceed in a horse-drawn carriage to the Edfu Temple to view the Temple of the Falcon God Horus, where we may observe the earliest instance of good triumphing over evil.
Return to your cruise ship, then proceed through Esna Lock to complete your Nile Cruise Sailing journey.
Enjoy a lunch cruise while floating through the Nile Valley and observing Egyptian farmers, artisans, and daily life.
Meet your amiable tour guide when you get to Luxor City in the afternoon for a visit to the Luxor Temple and a walking tour of the city's local markets and bazaars.
After dinner, head back to your cruise ship to watch the show from the previous night.
You'll spend the night in Luxor.
Luxor City Tour
Cruise to Luxor City For your final day on the Nile Cruise, breakfast is prepared; meet your tour guide and driver so they can assist you with check-out and packing your bags into our car. To begin your day trip to Luxor West Bank, cross the Nile River.
Your first destination will be Memnon Colossi, where you can see the two imposing statues of King Amenhotep III.
Once there, our Egyptologist will lead you on a tour of some of the most beautiful tombs in the Ancient Egyptian Royal Cemetery.
Return to your car and drive to El dier El Bahary to witness the extraordinary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
Lunch at a reputable Nile-viewing restaurant in Luxor.
Our Egyptologist tour guide will take you on a leisurely stroll around the temple hypostyle hall, a sacred lake, and obelisks at Karnak Temple, which is today's final destination. It is Egypt's largest temple.
Transfer to Luxor Domestic Airport to complete your flight to Cairo.
Arrive in Cairo, and then be transferred to your hotel so you can check in and spend the night.
Last but not least, have breakfast at your hotel before meeting up with our airport agent for transportation to Cairo International Airport and assistance with boarding on your way home.
This 7 Days Egypt Easter Trip Cairo with Nile Cruise Includes;
- Meet and Assist at Cairo Airport during all arrivals and departures.
- All Transfers as mentioned in the above tour itinerary in our Private A/C Coach.
- All Airports Transfers as mentioned in the above tour itinerary in our Private A/C Coach.
- Accommodation in Cairo for 01 Night.
- 03 nights accommodation on board of Nile Cruise with Full Board.
- 02 Sleeper train tickets (Cairo/Aswan - Luxor/Cairo)
- All Day Tours as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English speaking professional tour guide.
- All Taxes and Service Charges.
Our 7 Days Egypt Easter Trip Cairo with Nile Cruise Excludes;
- International Flight Tickets from home.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Entrance Fees to all the sites mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Items of Personal nature (Laundry, Phone Calls…).
- Drinks from any kind, Tipping and Gratuities.
- Covid PCR Test and Any Departure Taxes.
- Any extra activities are not mentioned in our above tour program.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2790$3070 / Person
Our 7 Days Egypt Easter Trip Cairo with Nile Cruise runs on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a private tour of a minimum 2 persons and a maximum of 10 persons.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.