7 Days Egypt Christmas Vacation Cairo and Sharm El-Sheikh
7 Days Egypt Christmas Vacation Cairo and Sharm El-Sheikh, The Pyramids of Giza have drawn attention from people all across the world for two millennia. History provided the path for archaeologists to reach Saqqara and the Dahshur pyramids, where knowledge pertaining to the magical theory underlying the construction of the Giza pyramids may be unearthed because they followed the pharaohs’ lead. You get the chance to travel this path and discover the history of this enduring destination with this 7 Days Egypt Christmas Vacation Cairo and Sharm El-Sheikh. Investigate this archaeological find in the Egyptian museum to learn more about the way of life of the ancient Egyptians. As part of our 7 Days Egypt Christmas Vacation in Cairo and Sharm El-Sheikh, let Egypt’s natural beauty and The Red Sea purify your soul.
|Trip Duration:||7 Days / 6 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Standard Tours - Egypt Travel Deals 2023/2024|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Private Tours - Family Friendly Tours - Festivals Tours to Egypt|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Sharm El Sheikh|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
- Day 1
Egyptian Museum visit
Upon arriving at Cairo International Airport, you will be given a tour of the Egyptian Museum.
Our representative is wearing a badge with your name on it. Make contact with this representative, who will assist you with passport control, luggage identification, and portage.
As soon as you arrive at Cairo International Airport, a lovely, air-conditioned car will be waiting to pick you up. Our Egyptologist greets you and takes you to the Egyptian Museum. Hundreds of ancient Egyptian antiquities are on display during a 2-hour guided tour of the Egyptian Museum.
After that, check into our 3-star hotel. Relax and take a free walking tour of Cairo Streets to witness how lovely Egypt looks at night. Return to your hotel for a restful night's sleep.
- Day 2
Giza Pyramids and Sharm El Sheikh
Pyramids of Giza Tour
8:00 a.m., After a delicious breakfast, join your private trip from the hotel to the Giza Pyramids Plateau by A/C private car.
Our Egyptologist will accompany you to the Great Pyramid of King Khufu and the Six Queens' Small Pyramids. You have the option of participating in one of them. You can also go inside the Great Pyramid at your own request.
After that, visit King Khafra's Second Superb Pyramid for a fantastic photo opportunity.
From the entrance of the Third Pyramid of King Menkaure, three little pyramids of queens can be seen.
Pyramids Panorama, on the other hand, is a terrific site to stop for photos later.
Seeing the Great Sphinx is a fantastic way to end your trip to The Pyramids. At the Mummification Temple, talk about mummies and embalming.
1:00 p.m. Sphinx View Restaurants serves a delectable meal.
Sharm El-Sheikh Travel
Join our driver and airport coordinator as they transport you to Cairo Domestic Airport for your flight to Sharm El Sheikh, the lovely and dynamic Red Sea city.
Arrive at your gorgeous hotel, where you will be assisted with check-in formalities for four nights near the beach as part of your Egypt vacation package.
Afternoon at leisure at your hotel
The hotel will serve dinner at 8:00 p.m., and the rest of the evening is yours to relax or partake in whatever entertainment activity you like.
- Day 3
Sharm El Sheikh
Leisure day at the Red Sea
A beautiful morning with a spectacular view of the crystal sea and the mountains surrounding it. To begin, the hotel will serve you a delicious breakfast. Then begin your wonderful day with some free time on Sharm-El-Top Sheikh's beaches, where you may participate in a range of water activities.
On request, any maritime activities such as diving, snorkeling, or traveling in a submarine are accessible. For a once-in-a-lifetime trip, to see the wonders of the red sea environment, including dazzling coral reefs and rare aquatic species.
On an expedition, you can enjoy the thrills of sea surfing and beach skating.
Your all-inclusive stay at this high-end Sharm El Sheikh resort includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as soft drinks.
- Day 4
Sharm El Sheikh
Free day in Sharm El-Sheikh
In Sharm El Sheikh, you get a free day to do whatever you want.
While staying at a comfortable all-inclusive hotel in Sharm El Sheikh, take advantage of a free day. You have the option of spending the night in Sharm El Sheikh's streets and bazaars.
At your accommodation, have a wonderful day and a peaceful night.
- Day 5
Sharm El Sheikh
Free day at leisure
You receive a free day in Sharm El Sheikh to do whatever you like.
Take advantage of a free day while staying at a comfortable all-inclusive hotel in Sharm El Sheikh. You have the option of spending the night in the streets and bazaars of Sharm El Sheikh.
Have a good day and a restful night at your lodging.
- Day 6
Sharm El Sheikh and Cairo
Return to Cairo
Breakfast at your hotel.
Enjoy a free morning at the hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
Meet your guide and driver for transport to the domestic airport in Sharm el Sheikh so you may fly back to Cairo.
Arrive at Cairo International Airport, Meet your guide and driver to be transferred to the Holy Family's footsteps in Egypt, stopping at St. Sergius and Bacchus Church to see the holy well where they drank and stayed. The Ben Ezra Synagogue and the Hanging Church are next.
Your historic Cairo Day Tour includes a noon dinner at a stunning Nile-view restaurant.
Then, visit The Egyptian Museum.
Visit Khan El Khalili Bazar and Al Moez Street for a free strolling tour.
Transfer to Cairo hotel to assist with check-in procedures.
Cairo will be our home for the night.
- Day 7
Firstly, get your breakfast and meet your organizer, who will accompany you to the airport. Return home after making unforgettable memories in the midst of awe-inspiring history. Your time spent immersed in history will make you believe that the 8 Days Egypt Pyramids Tour is the best eight days of your life
Our 7 Days Egypt Christmas Vacation Cairo and Sharm El-Sheikh Includes:
- Meet, and assist at the Cairo airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the itinerary above by private A/C vehicles.
- An expert Egyptologist guide accompanies you to all your tours.
- 2 nights accommodation in Cairo at hotel.
- 4 night stay at hotel in Sharm El-Sheikh full board.
- Domestic flight tickets (Cairo/Sharm - Sharm/Cairo)
- 5 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners meals.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
These 7 Days Egypt Christmas Vacation Cairo and Sharm El-Sheikh Includes:
- International Flight Ticket from home.
- Entrance fees to all sites are mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entry Visa to Egypt.
- Any extras not included in the itinerary.
- Drinks of any kind.
- Any Meal not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- internet and phone calls and items of personal nature
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $3,413 $3754 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.