7 Days Dahab Package Holiday
Check our full tour itinerary for 7 Days Dahab Package Holiday exploring the most unique coral reefs spot in the Red Sea. Get the best out of your holiday to Dahab, enjoy snorkeling in the Blue Hole, and get close to the Bedouin’s life in the Eastern Desert of Egypt.
|Tour Starts:||Sharm El Sheikh|
|Trip Duration:||7 Days / 6 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Red Sea Holidays Packages|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Beach Holidays|
|Cities to Visit:||Dahab - Sharm El Sheikh|
|Available for Handicap:||No|
|Group Size:||10 to 15 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Adventure|
Arrival to Sharm El Sheikh International Airport
Sharm El Sheikh to Dahab
Once your flight arrives at Sharm El Sheikh Airport be met by our Egypt United Tours Rep. He/ She assists you and to obtain Egypt Entry Visa and finalizing all airport formalities. Then, meet our friendly driver to start your ride to Dahab city with our air condition private vehicle.
Arrive at Dahab and get assisted with 6 Nights check-in at the hotel to enjoy the best Red Sea holiday.
Finally, dinner and overnight in Dahab.
Free Relaxing Day in Dahab
Day at Leisure by Dahab Beach
Firstly, at 09:00 am, Enjoy your breakfast meal at your hotel in Dahab.
Spend this morning relaxing at the hotel by the swimming pool.
After that, at 01:00 pm, Lunch at the hotel and meet your guide to take a bike ride to explore Dahab Lagoon and downtown. Horse riding is available at the Lagoon for extra fees on request.
Then, enjoy your ride back to the hotel and free afternoon.
Finally, at 08:00 pm, Dinner is ready at the hotel for you to enjoy and spend another wonderful night in Dahab.
Sea Trip and Snorkeling in Blue Hole
Blue Hole Experience
Firstly, having your lovely hotel breakfast at 08:00 am; Meet our company rep and driver to go to Dahab Marina. Board your fancy yacht shared with other travelers and start a full-day Sea Trip and Snorkeling in The Blue Hole in Dahab.
After that, at 01:00 pm, Enjoy a seafood lunch on board your yacht and back to the water to complete your joy swimming and Snorkeling. time to enjoy the best Red Sea holiday.
Then, at 04:00 pm, Sail back to Dahab Marina to meet your driver again.
Finally, transfer back to your hotel for a free evening with Dinner at 08:00 pm and a night stay.
Bedouin Safari Trip in Dahab
Bedouin Safari Adventure
Firstly, free morning at the hotel with lavish breakfast at 09:00 am.
Relax by the swimming pool till lunchtime.
01:00 pm, enjoy your hotel lunch and get ready for your Bedouin Safari Adventure in Dahab.
After that, meet your 4x4 safari driver to start one hour trip to the North part of Sharm El Sheikh; This is the area where Bedouins live. Visit their houses and see their lifestyle. The Bedouin young men are ready to take you for a camel ride in the village to show you their water well and their barn. Ride your camel back to the village to relax and watch the Sunset.
Then, get ready to enjoy a tasty Bedouin Dinner and Musical Bedouin Party in the light of candles.
Meet your Safari driver again to start your trip back to Dahab. Enjoy a stop for starts watching in the vast Eastern Desert of Egypt.
Finally, back to the hotel and overnight.
Glass Bottom Boat Trip
Glass Bottom Boat Experience in Dahab
Firstly, having your tasty hotel breakfast at 09:00 am, meet your driver to transfer you back to Dahab Marina where you board a Glass Bottom Boat to explore the best out of your holiday to Red sea Dahab.
Start sailing on the crystal water of Dahab to Napoleon Reefs and the Lagoon Reefs; It’s where you see the best coral reefs in the World. Spend 90 minutes exploring the underwater hidden treasures in Dahab and sail back to Marina.
After that, meet your driver again to transfer you to the hotel for lunch at 01:00 pm.
Then, free afternoon at the hotel to relax.
05:00 pm, Enjoy a walking tour to the downtown coffee shops and bazaar.
Finally, back to the hotel for Dinner at 08:00 pm, free evening and overnight at the hotel.
Relaxing Day in Dahab.
Free Day in Dahab Red Sea
Firstly, you are free to relax at your hotel with full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Or you can choose one of our Diving Optional Activities with extra fees on your request.
Dahab to Sharm International Airport
Final Departure Day from Sharm Airport
Firstly, enjoy your breakfast at the hotel then meet your driver and airport rep again. Transfer back to Sharm El Sheikh Airport and assist you with luggage and boarding. Final departure back home with wonderful memories about your 7 days Dahab Holiday Package.
Dahab Package Holiday itinerary package includes:
- Meeting and greeting at Sharm El Sheikh International Airport.
- 6 Nights Stay at Hotel in Dahab with full board.
- Transfers mentioned in our above itinerary by Modern Private A/C Vehicles (including Fuel).
- 2 Airport transfers on arrival and departure.
- Expert tour guide all your trip.
- 6 Breakfasts – 6 Lunches and 6 Dinners.
- All Taxes and Services Charges.
Dahab Package Holiday itinerary package excludes:
- Entry Visa to Egypt.
- International Flight Tickets from home.
- All entry fees and tickets to all sites as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Any optional activities not mentioned in our above tour program.
- Drinks or meals are not mentioned in our above tour program.
- Items of Personal Nature, internet and phone calls, etc.
- Gratuities & Tips.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Dahab Package Holiday 2023/2024
Start from $685$755 / Person
“Dahab Package Holiday ” Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.