First-Rate 7 Days All Inclusive Egypt Trip package Overland From Australia to Cairo, Aswan, and Luxor2023/2024
First-Rate 7 days All Inclusive Egypt Trip package over land from Australia that includes visits to Luxor, Aswan, and the country’s three largest cities. Enjoy your All-Inclusive trip to the far south’s Luxor and Phila temples from the Great Pyramids of Giza today
|Trip Duration:||7 Days / 6 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Small Group Tours - Egypt Standard Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Group Tours - Egypt Private Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Cultural, Educational, Comfort|
Take off from Australia
Departure day From Australia
Get in your plane and head to Egypt to start your 7 days All Inclusive Egypt Trip package over land from Australia.
Welcome to Cairo
First, our representative will be there to meet you at Cairo airport with a sign bearing your name. In order to help you exit the airport swiftly, this expert will assist you with all of your passport entry procedures as well as luggage registration. boarding an air-conditioned car. A kind driver will accompany you to your hotel in Cairo and help you with the check-in procedures so you can Finally, start your 7 days All Inclusiev Egypt Trip package over land from Australia.
Giza pyramids, Saqqara and Memphis
Meet your tour guide and driver after breakfast to start your day tour of the Giza Pyramids.
the three Great Pyramids (Cheops, Chefren, and Macarinos).
- The Queen's Pyramids (access is permitted into one of the Queen's Pyramids).
- Then, Great Sphinx, whose identity has long been a mystery.
- Afterwards, a Panorama of the Valley Temple and the Three Pyramids (Mummification Temple).
12:00 p.m. Having lunch while admiring the pyramids
Go to Saqqara:
- Check out the Saqqara Step Pyramid (First Pyramid in The World).
Tour to Memphis
At the Memphis Open Air Museum, you can see the first Egyptian capital.
5:00 P.M. You can go for a free stroll in the center of Cairo.
At last, it was 6:00 PM. Spend the night at your Cairo hotel after returning.
Aswan Day tour
After breakfast, meet your guide for the journey to the domestic Cairo airport for the flight to Aswan.
Once you arrive in Aswan, meet your tour guide and driver to begin the tour. The High Dam is an earthen dam on the border between Egypt and Sudan.
- Temple of Philae, the Temple of Love on the renowned Island of Isis. - Unfinished Obelisk, the most significant ancient obelisk in the Aswan Granit Quarry.
Enjoy a Nubian Lunch in Aswan at 1:00 PM.
03:00 PM Transfer to a hotel in Aswan, where staff will help you check in for one night.
Get ready to take in Aswan's splendor by getting clean.
06:00 PM Meet your tour leader there for a romantic nighttime stroll in Aswan.
Finally, return to your hotel around 8:00 PM for a lovely night in Aswan.
Luxor West Bank
First, after breakfast, meet your tour guide and driver and head to the train station to board a VIP seated train to Luxor.
Meet our local driver and guide when you get to Luxor to start your day trip to the West Bank.
Enjoy a visit to King Tut from the exterior as well as three other royal tombs in the Valley of the Kings that your tour guide has recommended.
- go to Memnon's Colossi; - see the Queens' Valley.
- The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut should be visited.
Then, lunch at a nearby restaurant
Meet your driver; he or she will transport you to the Luxor hotel and help you with the check-in process.
Free evening to explore Luxor and free shopping in Luxor's outdoor markets.
Return to your accommodation and unwind at last.
Luxor city Tour
East Bank Luxor
Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel before being picked up by our professional tour guide and driver to go to the East Bank of Luxor.
- View the Luxor Temple and the Avenue of Sphinxes.
- Visit the Karnak Temple, one of the biggest temples on earth.
1:00 P.M. Lunch at a neighborhood eatery
Return to your accommodation in Luxor and then take some time to yourself to explore the city.
fly back to Cairo
Museum, Old Cairo, and Khan El Khalili
First, after breakfast, meet your guide for the transfer to the domestic airport in Luxor so that you can travel to Cairo.
Begin your day tour at the Egyptian Museum, where you can visit King Tut's golden mask and coffin, as well as the Golden Treasure and Mummies Rooms, after arriving in Cairo. There, you will be greeted by your tour guide and driver.
Your tour guide then takes you to Old Cairo so you can see the Ben Ezra Synagogue, St. Sergius Church, and Hanging Church.
A meal at a restaurant with a view of the Nile will follow at 1:00 p.m.
After lunch, your tour guide and driver will take you to Saladin's Citadel, where the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali is situated.
Your next visit is to Khan El Khalili's outdoor bazaar. Utilize the time you have free to go shopping.
At 4:00 p.m., you should finally meet your driver once more because he will be taking you to your hotel to check in.
After breakfast, meet your personal Mercedes driver and airport organizer. They'll drive you to the VIP Terminal at Cairo Airport where you'll board your flight out, leaving you with fond memories of your 7 days All Inclusive Egypt Trip package over land from Australia
Our 7 Days All Inclusive Egypt Trip package from Australia Inclusions;
- Return International Flight Tickets (Sydney/Cairo/Sydney)
- Meet, and assist at Cairo Airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- All tours are as mentioned above.
- entry Visa To Egypt
- Entrance fees and tickets to all the above sites.
- Flight tickets ( Cairo/Aswan) (Luxor/ Cairo)
- 3 Nights accommodation in Cairo Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- 1 Night accommodation in Aswan Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Luxor Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English-speaking private expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
This 7 Days All Inclusive Egypt Trip package from Australia Exclusions;
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $4300$4730 / Person
7 Days All Inclusive Egypt Trip package from Australia Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.