6 Days at SUNRISE Arabian Beach Resort in Sharm El Sheikh
The ideal 6 Days at SUNRISE Arabian Beach Resort in Sharm El Sheikh Experience includes learning about the fascinating history of Sharm El Sheikh and relaxing at the luxurious hotel. Spend some time in Sharm El Sheikh getting to know the beauty of the city, Sinai Desert Naama Bay, Al Sahaba Mosque, and SOHO Square.
Enjoy your six days in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt, at Resort, the perfect place to stay. We’ll travel with you as you explore Sharm El Sheikh so you can view the Red Sea and bazaars.
To reserve your 6-day stay at the SUNREISE Arabian Beach Resort, get in touch with us right now.
|Tour Starts:||Sharm El Sheikh|
|Tour Ends:||Sharm El Sheikh|
|Trip Duration:||6 Days / 5 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Tours From Hotels|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Hotels Stay|
|Cities to Visit:||Sharm El Sheikh|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||hotel accommodation and tours|
- Day 1
Start looking for our Agent as soon as you arrive. He will kindly greet you before setting up a pickup based on the timing of your flight. Our airport agent is holding a placard with the words "Egypt United Tours" inscribed on it. Shortly after chatting with you, our English-speaking Agent will assist you with passport control, carrying your bags, and identification processes.
At the international airport's gate, a kind driver and a private a/c car are ready to take you securely to your magnificent Sharm El Sheikh hotel. Take a stroll through Sharm El Sheikh's well-lit streets at night to see the bustling activity on the streets.
- Day 2
Visit Ras Mohammed National Park
See Coral Reefs
At the hotel, your breakfast is ready and waiting for you. As you travel in a contemporary private vehicle to the paradise of the land for the following 45 minutes, you can unwind. It is located in Ras Mohamed Reserve.
Spend the day discovering strange animals and flora. Experience the region's particularly hypnotic panoramas of swimming fish, vibrant coral reefs, and dangerously endangered white turtles by swimming or snorkelling.
Ras Mohammed's neighbouring coral beach provides a tranquil getaway. Because a unique tropical mangrove forest may be viewed and because seagrass covers a section of the water's surface.
Enjoy the unusual plants that are only found in protected areas like Sharm El-Sheikh's Ras Mohammed Reserve.
The reserve has various endangered animal and bird species and is a fantastic place for meditation. Additionally, it produces stunning pictures.
To spend the night, go back to your hotel in Sharm-El Sheikh.
- Day 3
Free Day in Sharm El Sheikh
Unstructured time in Sharm El Sheikh
You are granted a free day in Sharm El Sheikh to spend whatever you choose. While staying at a cosy Sharm El Sheikh all-inclusive hotel, take advantage of a free day. You could decide to spend the night amidst Sharm El Sheikh's markets and streets.
Enjoy your day and get a good night's sleep in your hotel.
- Day 4
A Day Trip
Pick up from your hotel at 6:00 am to start your trip to Mount Sinai today (from Sharm El Sheikh to Mount Sinai, 4 Hours' Drive). Return after a day trip to St. Catherine. Our tour guide will assist you in exploring the monastery and seeing the flame bush as soon as you arrive at St. Catherine. Visit the Moses Well and library after that, then finish at the magnificent St. Catherine's Church. You will be given some free time to take pictures of the peak before being driven for a total of four hours back to Sharm El Sheikh.
- Day 5
A Day of Lisure
Free Day in Sharm El-Sheikh, where you can completely unwind on the beach.
- Day 6
After a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel, meet our friendly driver and the Sharm El Sheikh Airport representative for the journey to Sharm International Airport so you can leave Egypt with priceless memories.
Your "6 Days at SUNRISE Arabian Beach Resort at Sharm El Sheikh" Package Includes:
- Meet and assist with pickup service at the airport.
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel.
- 5 Night accommodation at the hotel. With Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
- The tours as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary.
- All services charges.
Your "6 Days at SUNRISE Arabian Beach Resort at Sharm El Sheikh" Package Excludes the following:
- International flight tickets.
- All Tipping and gratuities.
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $750$825 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.