6 Days at Sierra Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh
Take advantage of your 6 Days at Sierra Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh. With the help of our Sharm El Sheikh excursions, you may relax on the calm beach and take a nap. The green lake is seen in front of you.
You can be certain that you will view the most beautiful beaches. Spend time snorkelling with the exotic marine creatures and swimming in the clear sea. Water skiing is another option. Then spend the rest of the evening admiring the beauty of the Sinai desert.
Enjoy every second of your six days in Sharm El Sheikh at the Sierra.
|Tour Starts:||Sharm El Sheikh|
|Tour Ends:||Sharm El Sheikh|
|Trip Duration:||6 Days / 5 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Tours From Hotels|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Hotels Stay|
|Cities to Visit:||Sharm El Sheikh|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||hotel accommodation and tours|
- Day 1
You are invited to discover the wonders of the Red Sea desert by the turquoise sea winds. Then, in the middle of this amazing natural beauty, you take your first step towards the location of the birth of civilisation. In order to get you to your wonderful hotel in time to begin your all-inclusive vacation to Sharm El Sheikh without incident, let our skilled pick-up service, which is arranged in line with your flight time, assist you.
All requirements set forth by the airport are met by our representative. The courteous skipper then transports you to your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle. You should spend your leisure time at the Sharm-El-Sheikh beaches or the hotel's pool area.
- Day 2
Dahab for a Day Trip
On this important guided day excursion to the Canyon of Dahab, the Blue Hole, and the charming village of Dahab, you may unwind and avoid the stress of driving alone. Before going to Blue Hole for a swim and camel ride (admission is extra), take beautiful pictures in the Dahab Canyon. Bring your own snorkelling gear if you wish to go snorkelling (a popular spot is The Blue Hole). Spend some time on your own in Dahab after a normal lunch before going back to your accommodation.
- Day 3
Day of Leisure
Free Day on the Red Sea
Breakfast, lunch, supper, soft drinks, and snacks are all included in a stay at the Soft All-Inclusive Hotel. Take lots of pictures while you're at the beach; they'll make wonderful keepsakes.
- Day 4
You have the opportunity to see this enticing way of life in the desert by the Red Sea up close and personal on this day. You'll enjoy the Bedouin environment very much. Of course, eat your hotel breakfast first. Enjoy your preferred activity after that, such as lounging on a beach. There is a minute available.
Then you can ride a camel with the Bedouins and wander around the beautiful highlands and spectacular tunnels. Or if you take a beach buggy into the desert, you might run into some mountains.
Then, unwind in these real Bedouin tents before attending a Bedouin celebration with a stunning Milky Way vista. It is easily seen above you as the candles romantically light your night. We invite you to join us for dinner cooked on the barbecue and customary Bedouin tea.
- Day 5
Ras Mohamed Reserve Trip
At the hotel, your breakfast is ready and waiting for you. The next 45 minutes will be spent unwinding as you travel to the land's paradise in a contemporary private vehicle. Ras Mohamed Reserve is where it is.
Spend the day discovering the unusual wildlife and plants. To see the captivating vistas of the swimming fish, vibrant coral reefs, and incredibly rare white turtles that are peculiar to this area, swim or snorkel.
At Ras Mohammed, you may relax in peace and quiet on a coral beach. Given that you can observe a unique tropical mangrove forest and a region of seagrass on the water's surface.
Enjoy the wildlife found only in the reserves of Sharm El-Sheikh's Ras Mohammed Reserve in Sinai. The reserve offers a wide variety of unique bird and animal species, creates stunning photographs, and is excellent for meditation.
To spend the night, go back to your hotel in Sharm-El Sheikh.
- Day 6
The Departure Date
The day to go home is getting closer after an amazing journey across the land of wonder, beauty, and glorious history. The hotel provides a delicious breakfast to start the day. Following that, our agent handles all the legalities required to check you out of the hotel and take you to the airport. Quickly leave.
Your "6 Days at Sierra Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh" Package Includes:
- Meet and assist with pickup service at the airport.
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel.
- 5 Night accommodation at the hotel. With Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
- The tours as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary.
- All services charges.
Your "6 Days at Sierra Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh" Package Excludes the following:
- International flight tickets.
- All Tipping and gratuities.
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Sharm El Sheikh
Start from $850$935 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.