6 Days Nour El-Nile Dahabiya Nile Cruise
In 6 Days Nour El-Nile Dahabiya Nile Cruise from Luxor you might take a seat on the deck and relax while reading your favourite book, enjoying a drink, or discovering Egypt’s natural splendour while you sail. Then, There are included tours by land to historic sites.
In addition, with all that delicious Egyptian food and engaging conversation, meals are another sort of entertainment. A memorable experience is dining under the stars while the waves of the River Nile gently touch the sides of the boat.
A vacation on a Dahabiya is the ideal choice to enjoy a different view each day and are ready for an unusual and different cruise in Egypt.
|Tour Ends :
|Trip Duration :
|6 Days / 5 Nights
|Tour Category :
|Egypt Luxury Travel
|Trip Theme :
|Egypt Nile Tours
|Cities to Visit :
|Aswan - Luxor
|Tour Difficulty :
|Available for Handicap :
|Group Size :
|4 to 10 Persons
|Luxury, Cultural and Educational
|Nile Cruise :
- Day 1
Embarkation in Luxor
When you arrive at Luxor International Airport or Luxor Railway Station, our guide will be there to greet you and accompany you on a tour to Esna, a city south of Luxor.
You will board your Dahabiya here.
The little Ancient Temple of Khnum in Esna, which is 10 metres below street level, is well recognised.
Your tour will start with a brief stroll to the Temple and a leisurely stroll through the streets, which are adorned with exquisite fabrics and other exotic things.
- Day 2
Start your journey toward El Kab, which is located on the east bank of the Nile.
El Kab, which is now home to the Temple of Nekhbet and a succession of remarkable ornate tombs cut into the slope of the mountains, was formerly the capital of Upper Egypt and is known in Arabic as Alsaeid.
You will have a pleasant stroll through a little fishing village after you have docked to reach the necropolis.
The boat will arrive in Edfu in the afternoon, and you can see the Horus-honoring Edfu Temple while there.
You will be driven to the Temple by horse-drawn carriage through the congested city streets.
You'll board the boat once more and head for a stunning island.
- Day 3
Visit Gabal El-Silsila
After enjoying breakfast and an optional morning walk, you will set sail because today is all about the River.
You'll make a stop at an island in the late afternoon where you can have a stroll or go swimming in the Nile.
You might have the opportunity to take a trip into the desert as twilight falls down a valley dotted with boulders bearing prehistoric carvings and hieroglyphics from ancient Egypt.
The fastest route through the desert to Libya begins with these photographs.
The boat will anchor at the base of the illuminated Gabal El-Silsila Temple at night.
- Day 4
Sailing Dahabiya Nile Cruise
The Nile is at its narrowest here when it passes between two mountain ranges.
Due to the fact that huge Nile cruise ships are not permitted to stop here, you will typically be the sole visitor to this wonderful location.
You will stop at a scenic café to drink tea and shisha, commonly known as a water pipe, after visiting the tiny Temple of Horemheb and strolling through the sandstone quarries where the Ancient Egyptians extracted stone for many of their most well-known temples.
After that, you'll sail to a charming riverbank where you'll stop for lunch and a swim.
- Day 5
Voyage to Kom Ombo
Kom Ombo Temple
We have a morning voyage to the town and Temple of Kom Ombo after spending the night on the lake beneath the starry heavens.
The Temple honours the Crocodile-headed God Sobek and was constructed during the Ptolemaic era.
You will visit the brand-new Crocodile Museum, which has a large collection of mummified crocodiles, after admiring the temple.
- Day 6
You will need to leave your Dahabiya after breakfast, and you will then be taken to Aswan Airport or the train station for your final departure.
Nour El-Nile Dahabiya Nile Boat 6 Days From Luxor Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 5 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan.
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 6 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours.
- 5 Breakfasts - 5 Lunches and 5 Dinners.
- All Taxes and Services Charges.
Nour El-Nile Dahabiya Nile Boat 6 Days From Luxor Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2148 $2368 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons
Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.