6 Days Egypt New Year Vacation Cairo and Alexandria
You might discover in as little as six days how the inventive minds of the ancient Egyptians created these colossal tombs and their alluring design with this 6 Days Egypt New Year Vacation Cairo and Alexandria! How their ability for architecture developed to produce these wonders, the Giza Pyramids!
You’ll also take action beyond that! On a 6 Days Egypt New Year Vacation Cairo and Alexandria, you’ll be astonished by how lively the Fatimid and Mummluk atmospheres are. In Egypt, the Holy Family took the same path that you will. visit the location where your eyes are lit up by the ornate Christian decorations. While the Mediterranean Sea unfolds before you like the history of Greece and Rome.
Therefore, during our 6 Days Egypt New Year Vacation Cairo and Alexandria, we will visit the most popular tourist destinations in Cairo, Giza, and Alexandria. See The Complete Detailed Itinerary Below.
|Trip Duration:||6 Days / 5 Nights|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Alexandria|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
Congratulations for reaching the birthplace of civilization. The airport formalities, handling of your bags, entry visa, and greeting by your tour manager are all waiting for you. Your trip to a luxurious hotel in Cairo will be hassle-free thanks to a private air-conditioned vehicle. All check-in formalities are streamlined by our adviser, who also arranges for two pleasurable hotel nights.
Giza Pyramids- Egyptian Museum
Pyramids of Giza and Egyptian Museum Tour
Eat a filling breakfast at the hotel before meeting your private Egyptologist at 8:00 a.m. to begin your tour day.
Then, take an air-conditioned car to the centre of ancient Egypt's golden age and stroll among the enormous historical wonders. Start with the 2566 BC Great Pyramid of Cheops, which symbolises eternity. After that, head to Chefren Pyramid. Then, learn the incredible secrets of the Menkaure pyramid. Salute the Great Sphinx, the fabled pharaonic guard, after that.
Each of the six Queen's Pyramids is also reachable. In addition, stop by the Mortuary Temple before taking in the breathtaking panorama of the Panorama Pyramids.
At a popular neighbourhood restaurant, have a superb lunch of Egyptian food at 1:00 p.m. The Egyptian Museum is the next stop on your tour guide's itinerary. You are surrounded by a variety of unusual artefacts that are dispersed across the area, and you can see everyday life in ancient Egypt all around you.
Then, until 5:00 p.m., take a free walking tour of the city's streets and central area. Later in the evening, go back to the hotel to unwind.
City Tour of Alexandria
Prior to meeting your tour guide and driver to assist you with checking out of the hotel, have your hotel breakfast.
Second, travel to Alexandria in a new, air-conditioned private vehicle.
Upon arrival in Alexandria, you will be greeted and assisted before being driven to your lodging. Get assistance checking in for one night.
Later, at 1:00 pm, transfer to the finest seafood lunch at a fine dining establishment with a view of the water.
In order to view Pompay's Pillar, The Catacomb, and The Roman Amphitheater, meet your tour guide after lunch.
Return to the hotel after that to spend the rest of the day at leisure in Alexandria.
Alexandria & Cairo
Arrival in Cairo and Alexandria City Tour
Meet your tour guide and driver again this morning after a delectable breakfast at your hotel so they can assist you with checking out.
Take a morning tour of the Quitbay Citadel and Alexandria Library under the guidance of a guide.
Return to Cairo after that, stopping for lunch at an eatery by the roadside.
When you arrive in Cairo at 2:00 p.m., help will be provided to help you check into your hotel.
Enjoy a rejuvenating nap this afternoon at your hotel.
In order for them to transport you to Cairo's renowned Khan El Khalili open-air market, meet your tour guide and driver at 6:00 pm after that. Spend your two free hours in Khalili Bazar shopping.
In order to spend the night in Cairo, go back to your accommodation.
Tour of Old Cairo
After a leisurely breakfast at the hotel, depart Alexandria's breath-taking ambiance and its enticing Mediterranean around 8 a.m. Return to Cairo in peace, and start your breath-taking tour of Old Cairo from the Citadel of Saladin, where the magnificent Mohamed Ali mosque greets you with its soaring domes and priceless embellishments.
You are drawn into the embrace of Old Cairo as you tour Fustat City and see the first mosque ever built in Africa. It is Amr ibn al-Aas' creatively designed mosque. Follow the Holy Family's path until you reach Babylon Fortress, passing through St. Sergius and Bacchus Church and the Hanging Church. Go on to Ben Ezra's Synagogue next.
The Mamluk and Fatimid eras will then be visited by your tour guide. Explore the lamps, lanterns, and sparkling copper and silver crafts with their intertwined, vibrant lights. Al-Muizz Street and the biggest Islamic museum in the world are situated close by.
At this point, go back to the hotel in Cairo. Have a relaxing evening.
Day of Departure
Hotel breakfasts are available. A representative of our company will then transport you to the Cairo International Airport. He or she helps you with the last-minute airport departure formalities.
Our 6 Days Egypt New Year Vacation Cairo and Alexandria Includes:
- Meet and assist at Cairo International Airport by our tour manager.
- Stay in Cairo hotel 4 Nights with Bed and breakfast accommodation.
- Stay at Alexandria hotel for 1 Night with Bed and breakfast accommodation.
- All Transfers are by our Modern Private A/C Vehicle during your trip as mentioned above (including Fuel)
- The Airport transfers on arrival and departure and domestic airport transfers.
- Expert Egyptologist Tour Guide all your trip.
- 5 Breakfasts – 4 Lunches.
- Taxes and Services Charges.
This 6 Days Egypt New Year Vacation Cairo and Alexandria Excludes:
- International Flight Tickets from home.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on arrival.
- All entry fees and tickets to all sites as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Tipping & Gratuities.
- Any alcoholic drinks.
- Any extra activities are not mentioned in our above tour program.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1800$1920 / Person
6 Days Egypt New Year Vacation runs on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a private tour of a minimum 2 persons and a maximum of 10 persons.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.