6 Days Egypt New Year Trip Cairo and Luxor
The thoughtful 6 Days in Egypt In just 6 days, Egypt New Year Trip Cairo and Luxor will whisk you away to the timeless splendor of ancient Egypt. You will pass by the remnants of the former pharaonic monarchy at the Giza Pyramids on your journey to Theba, the capital of the new kingdom, which is located near Luxor. From the massive Sphinx’s legs to the tiles that carry its colourful, ornate decoration as you go, El-Moez Street is filled with an exotic odour that is accompanied by oriental music and a distinct blend of impressive handicraft.
You’ll therefore have plenty of time with our all-inclusive Egypt travel package to explore famous archaeological sites and stunning pharaonic ruins. Every place there has a wealth of historical events. to stop time while taking a once-in-a-lifetime trip, watching thousands of years pass before your eyes.
This 6 Days Egypt New Year Trip Cairo and Luxor is extraordinary. As a result, visiting the birthplace of civilization is special.
|Trip Duration:||6 Days / 5 Nights|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Educational Tours - Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
Arrival to Cairo
Congratulations on arriving at the site of civilization's inception. Your tour manager is waiting to greet you and handle all of the luggage, entry visa, and airport formalities. A private air-conditioned vehicle will take you smoothly to a high-end hotel in Cairo. Our consultant streamlines all check-in procedures and provides two enjoyable hotel nights.
Full-Day Cairo Day Tour
Giza Pyramids & Egyptian Museum Visit
Before meeting your private Egyptologist at 8:00 a.m. to start your tour day, eat a hearty breakfast at the hotel.
Then, travel to the hub of ancient Egypt's golden age in an air-conditioned automobile and promenade among the gigantic historical miracles. Start with the Great Pyramid of Cheops, which stands for eternity, dating back to 2566 BC. Then, proceed to Chefren Pyramid. After that, discover the amazing secrets of the Menkaure pyramid. After that, salute the Great Sphinx, the legendary pharaonic guard.
In addition, each of the six Queen's Pyramids is accessible. Additionally, pay a visit to the Mortuary Temple before admiring the Panorama Pyramids' mesmerising view.
Then, at 1:00 p.m., enjoy a delicious lunch of Egyptian cuisine at a renowned neighbourhood eatery. Your tour guide then drives you to the Egyptian Museum. You are in an environment where there are numerous unique artefacts scattered about and where ordinary life in ancient Egypt is all around you.
After that, until 5:00 p.m., take a complimentary walking tour of the city's core and its streets. Return to the hotel to unwind later in the evening.
Travel to Luxor Domestically and See the Highlights of Luxor
Get up early and check out the hotel's breakfast. Then, your adviser makes arrangements for you to leave your lodging and be driven to the Cairo Airport for your journey to Theba, the capital of ancient Egypt. Now it is Luxor.
When you arrive at the Luxor Airport, you can meet the local Egyptologist. Before guiding you to an air-conditioned automobile to begin your Luxor day tour from the west side of Luxor, the afterlife region of the pharaohs, he or she helps you with the airport procedures.
Tour of the West Bank
So, take the secret path of the pharaohs to reach the majestic royal tombs in The Valley of The Kings and The Valley of The Queens.
At 1:00 pm, indulge in a delicious supper of Egyptian cuisine in a local restaurant.
Then, your tour guide takes you to a portion of a Pharaoh's architectural marvel. It is the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. Then, proceed to the Colossi of Memnon, these gigantic, enigmatic statues.
When you're ready to check in, eat dinner, and unwind for the evening, your tour guide drops you off at a great hotel.
Luxor & Cairo
East bank of Luxor
08.00 am The motel offers a delicious breakfast. On the East Bank of the Luxor Nile, where your friendly driver is ready to transport you there in a lovely vehicle, is where Luxor City's most notable feature is situated. The Luxor is the temple. With its beautiful historical structures, every step you take within this temple will transport you to the reign of one of the great pharaohs of the pharaonic New Kingdom.
The largest and best-preserved temple from ancient Egypt will then be reached by your tour guide. It is the Karnak Temple, a comprehensive study of the ancient Egyptians. Take a free tour of Luxor Street after that, and then savour a sumptuous lunch at a chic restaurant. The majestic pharaonic landmarks can be enjoyed while flying above in a hot air balloon.
Transfer to the domestic Luxor Airport to catch a flight to Cairo.
Arrive at Cairo Domestic Airport; after that, meet your tour guide and driver and proceed to your hotel for the night.
Day Tour Top The Old Cairo
Leave Alexandria's breath-taking atmosphere and its seductive Mediterranean after a leisurely breakfast at the hotel at 8 a.m. Return to Cairo in peace, and from the Citadel of Saladin, where the majestic mosque of Mohamed Ali with its tall domes and precious embellishments welcomes you, begin your breathtaking tour of Old Cairo.
As you go around Fustat City and take in the first mosque ever constructed in Africa, you are lured into the embrace of Old Cairo. It is the distinctively styled mosque of Amr ibn al-Aas. The Holy Family's route to St. Sergius and Bacchus Church and the Hanging Church is followed until you reach Babylon Fortress. Next, proceed to Ben Ezra's Synagogue.
Then, your tour guide will take you to the Mamluk and Fatimid periods. Explore the interwoven, colourful lights of the lamps, lanterns, and glittering copper and silver crafts. The largest Islamic museum in the world is located nearby, along with Al-Muizz Street and Khan Al-Khalili bazaar.
Return to the Cairo hotel at this point. Enjoy your quiet evening.
Breakfast is offered in hotels. After that, you will be transferred to the Cairo International Airport by a representative of our organisation. He or she assists you with the last-minute departure procedures at the airport.
Our 6 Days Egypt New Year Trip Cairo and Luxor Includes:
- Meet and assist at Cairo International Airport by our tour manager.
- Stay in Cairo hotel 4 Nights with Bed and breakfast accommodation.
- Stay at Luxor hotel for 1 Night with Bed and breakfast accommodation.
- Domestic flight tickets (Cairo/Luxor/Cairo)
- All Transfers are by our Modern Private A/C Vehicle during your trip as mentioned above (including Fuel)
- The Airport transfers on arrival and departure and domestic airport transfers.
- Expert Egyptologist Tour Guide all your trip.
- 5 Breakfasts – 4 Lunches.
- Taxes and Services Charges.
This 6 Days Egypt New Year Trip Cairo and Luxor Excludes:
- International Flight Tickets from home.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on arrival.
- All entry fees and tickets to all sites as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Tipping & Gratuities.
- Any alcoholic drinks.
- Any extra activities are not mentioned in our above tour program.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1800$1920 / Person
6 Days Egypt New Year Trip runs on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a private tour of a minimum 2 persons and a maximum of 10 persons.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.