6 Days Egypt New Year Holiday Cairo and Hurghada
6 Days Egypt New Year Holiday Cairo and Hurghada in Egypt The Pyramids of Giza have captivated visitors from all around the world for more than 2,000 years. History made it possible for archaeologists to reach Saqqara and the Dahshur pyramids, where they may find out more about the mystical belief that guided the construction of the Giza pyramids, because they followed the pharaohs’ lead. You get the chance to go along this road and discover the history of this enduring destination with this 6 Days Egypt New Year Holiday Cairo and Hurghada. Investigate this archaeological find at the Egyptian museum to learn more about ancient Egyptian culture.
|Trip Duration:||6 Days / 5 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Red Sea Holidays Packages|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Beach Holidays - Egypt Cultural Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Hurghada|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
The Cairo International Airport welcomes you to Egypt.
Utilize our expert pick-up service, which is organized in accordance with the timing of your flight. After you land in Egypt, you can meet your tour guide. Your name is on a sign that he is holding. He or she meets you and completes all the required documentation, including the application for an Egyptian entrance visa.
Your luggage is transferred to a private, contemporary car that is air-conditioned and driven by a polite driver who will take you from the Cairo airport to your opulent hotel in Cairo. You will be checked in, and your tour guide will deliver your luggage to your room. Just relax and take a break.
two nights in a hotel in Cairo.
Pyramids of Giza & Egyptian Museum
Cairo City Tour
Meet your own Egyptologist in the hotel lobby following a great breakfast. You will then start your day excursion in the Giza Pyramids Plateau, where you will visit the Menkaure, Chefren, and King Cheops Pyramids. The Great Sphinx of Giza, Chefren's Mourtaty Temple, and the pyramids of the six queens are also nearby.
After that, savour a delectable lunch while seeing the pyramids from a nearby eatery.
Your Egyptologist will next take you to the Egyptian Museum, where you may explore the two floors of amazing pharaonic treasures, unique monuments, and enormous statues.
Finally, your Egyptologist takes you back to your accommodation in Cairo.
Free Day at The Red Sea
At 8:00 a.m., have a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel before travelling to Cairo Domestic Airport to catch a flight to Hurghada. When you get at Hurghada Domestic Airport, your tour manager will transfer you to your hotel and take care of the check-in procedures.
Spend your free time on the greatest beaches in Hurghada and the stunning pool complex at your resort.
This top-notch Hurghada resort offers an all-inclusive package that includes a dinner meal and soft drinks.
Stay the night in your hotel in Hurghada.
Leisure Day in Hurghada
Spend your leisure time at your resort's magnificent pool complex and Hurghada's best beaches.
A supper meal and soft drinks are included in the all-inclusive plan offered by this first-rate Hurghada resort.
Spend the night in your Hurghada hotel.
Hurghada and Cairo
Take advantage of a free day to relax at your Hurghada hotel's beachfront location.
Enjoy your leisurely all-inclusive trip while unwinding in your Hurghada resort (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner & soft drinks).
Transfer to Hurghada Domestic Airport to fly to Cairo.
Arrive Cairo and get transfer to your hotel to get assist to check-in and overnight in Cairo,.
leaving Egypt and returning home
In order to check out of the hotel, your tour manager first meets you there. Then, in an air-conditioned car, he or she drives you to the Cairo Airport so you may fly home. Your tour manager helps you with the airport procedures.
This 6 Days Egypt New Year Holiday Cairo and Hurghada Includes;
- Meet and Assist at Cairo Airport during all arrivals and departures.
- All Transfers as mentioned in the above tour itinerary in our Private A/C Coach.
- All Airports Transfers as mentioned in the above tour itinerary in our Private A/C Coach.
- Accommodation in Cairo for 03 Nights.
- Accommodation in Hurghada for 02 Nights.
- Domestic Flights Tickets (Cairo/Hurghada/Cairo)
- All Day Tours as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English speaking professional tour guide.
- All Taxes and Service Charges.
Our 6 Days Egypt New Year Holiday Cairo and Hurghada Excludes;
- International Flight Tickets from home.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Entrance Fees to all the sites mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Items of Personal nature (Laundry, Phone Calls…).
- Drinks from any kind, Tipping and Gratuities.
- Covid PCR Test and Any Departure Taxes.
- Any extra activities are not mentioned in our above tour program.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1800$1920 / Person
Our 6 Days Egypt New Year Holiday Cairo and Hurghada runs on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a private tour of a minimum 2 persons and a maximum of 10 persons.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.