6 days Egypt Luxury Vacation Package
6 days Egypt Luxury Vacation Package as well as the greatest Hurghada vacations.
We have designed this tour to help you enjoy Hurghada. This fantastic tour itinerary offers a great opportunity for those who have decided to start their Hurghada tour package to Egypt from Hurghada on the Red Sea.
|Trip Duration:||6 Days / 5 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Adventure Tours - Egypt Beach Holidays - Egypt Educational Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Hurghada|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Cultural - adventure - Luxury|
Arrival to Hurghada International Airport
Smooth flight landing to Hurghada International Airport, meet with our Egypt United Tours Airport Representative who will hold a sign with your name, he/she assists you with entry visa to Egypt and airport formalities; Meet our local driver to start your Red Sea and Cairo Tour Package with Hurghada Holidays; Transfer you by our private modern A/C vehicle to the hotel; Assist you with check-in for 2 Nights at your hotel. (your stay is based on soft all-inclusive).
Free day at leisure
To begin, relax and enjoy your stay at the Hurghada hotel on the Red Sea Beach with a soft all-inclusive package (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with soft drinks)
Optional Hurghada sea tours, as well as desert safaris, diving, snorkeling, and water activities, are all available upon request.
Hurghada Free Day
Free time at leisure in Hurghada
It is a free day in Hurghada. Make the best out of your stay at the hotel. (All 3 meals are available with Snacks)
If you want a sea trip, it is available at your request.
Giza pyramids and Egyptian Museum
Giza pyramids tour
To begin, start your day at 8:00 a.m. with a great breakfast at the hotel.
transfer to Hurghada Airport to fly to Cairo, then meet our rep and driver at Cairo airport.
After that, accompany your Egyptologist to a spot where you will be immersed in Egypt's great era of pyramid construction. The Cheops Pyramid is the first stop on your itinerary, followed by the Chefren Pyramid and finally the Menkaure Pyramid.
You can also pay a visit to one of the six little pyramids dedicated to the Queens. Following that, you can pay your respects to the Great Sphinx Statue and snap beautiful memorial photographs at the Panorama Pyramids. Enjoy a 30-minute camel or horseback ride at the Sahara Pyramids.
The Egyptian Museum
At 1:00 p.m., have a scrumptious Egyptian lunch in a restaurant with a spectacular view of the Giza Pyramids Plateau. Your tour guide will also take you to the Egyptian Museum, where you will witness the magnificent Tutankhamun treasure collection as well as over 100,000 unique pharaonic artifacts.
Finally transfer to assist you with check in at the hotel and overnight.
Fly to Hurghada
Arrive to Hurghada
after breakfast meet your guide to assist you with check out then meet your driver to transfer you to Cairo domestic airport to fly to Hurghada.
arrive Hurghada meet our representative and driver to transfer to your hotel and assist you with check in for 1 night with Soft all-inclusive stay.
free day at your hotel
Lunch and Dinner are served at set time.
overnight at Hurghada.
Final Airport Transfer and Departure
Firstly, breakfast will be served based on your departure flight time. Meet up with your driver 2 hours before your flight time to get you to Hurghada International Airport.
The airport coordinator will be waiting to help you with the luggage and flight boarding.
Get back to your home with unforgettable memories and photos from your 6 days Egypt Luxury Vacation Package at the Red sea.
- Meet, and assist at Cairo Airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- All tours as mentioned above.
- entry Visa
- Entrance fees and tickets to all above sites.
- 4 Nights accommodation in Hurghada Hotel with All soft-inclusive.
- 1 Night accommodation in Cairo Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English speaking private expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
- International flight tickets.
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1460$1700 / Person
6 days Egypt Luxury Vacation Package runs on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a private tour of a minimum 2 persons and a maximum of 10 persons.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.