6 days Egypt Luxury Tour Package with Giza Pyramids
During a 6 days Egypt Luxury Tour Package with Giza Pyramids, which takes you from the ancient kingdom to the majesty of the modern kingdom, you will visit temples that reflect historical facts, royal mysteries, and ordinary life in ancient Egypt. A lovely 6 days Egypt Luxury Tour Package with Giza Pyramids.
The Red Sea’s allure becomes apparent at that point. If you choose a 6 days Egypt Luxury Tour Package with Giza Pyramids, you will spend 5 nights in breathtaking nature with the blue water in front of you and mountains all around you and 1 night to see the Giza Pyramids.
|Tour Starts:||Marsa Alam|
|Tour Ends:||Marsa Alam|
|Trip Duration:||6 Days / 5 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Adventure Tours - Egypt Beach Holidays - Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Educational Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Marsa Alam - Giza - Cairo|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Cultural - adventure - Luxury|
- Day 1
Arrival to Marsa Alam Airport
Arriving on the day at Marsa Alam Airport
You will start your Egypt Luxury Tour with the Giza Pyramids of Mountains encircling the crystal-clear Crystal Sea in a breathtaking sight. To travel through this breathtaking scenery to Egypt, the Land of the Cradle. a view of Marsa Alam Airport as seen from your aircraft.
First and foremost, I want to thank you for arriving at Marsa Alam Airport safely. Then, be welcomed by our efficient pick-up service, which is scheduled to coincide with the arrival time of your flight. When you arrive, an airport representative with a badge bearing the phrase "Egypt United Tours" will welcome you and handle all of your airport formalities. You travel comfortably from the airport.
Following that, a stunning captain will meet you outside the airport's main entrance and drive you in an air-conditioned contemporary private vehicle to your hotel.
Check-in at the hotel is now complete. Enjoy your peaceful surroundings and the company of the Red Sea throughout your relaxed stay.
- Day 2
free day t Marsa Alam
Having fun at the Red Sea
Enjoy the Red Sea Beach in Marsa Alam while engaging in optional sea activities. You may have a great time in Bedouin tents or during Bedouin celebrations while watching the sun set. Above you, a view of the Milky Way appears as the magnificent candles romantically and magnificently light up your night.
The breakfast, lunch, supper, and soft drinks are all included in your hotel's Soft all-inclusive package.
- Day 3
Fly to Cairo
Tour of Cairo City
You are starting your trip through history today. Enjoy your breakfast in your lodging's wonderful Red Sea air first and foremost. Then, take a lovely domestic flight from Marsa Alam to Cairo.
Start your journey to unravel the incredible mysteries surrounding the pharaohs in front of the Cheops, Chephren, and Pyramid of Menkaure.
You get the chance to visit one of the six miniature pyramids erected in honor of the queens in the Valley Temple Complex, the location of the mummification of the monarch Chephren and the queens. Visitors are greeted now by the Great Sphinx Statue, which has guarded these royal graves since 2494 BC. Finally, to appear as a native of ancient Egypt, take beautiful pictures of the Panorama Pyramids which are rich in history.
Take a lunch break at a restaurant with a stunning view of the pyramids after that, at 1:00 PM.
Then, take a 2-hour tour of the Egyptian Museum to see a beautiful array of one-of-a-kind pharaonic artifacts.
5:00 P.M. The day of your visit comes to a close in front of the Egyptian Museum gates. Then, in your private vehicle, driven by the kind captain, your tour guide guides you to check in at your hotel.
Finally, a moment of relaxation and an overnight stay in Cairo.
- Day 4
Free day Red sea
A free day at Marsa Alam
After breakfast at your accommodation, take a taxi to the domestic airport in Cairo to catch a flight back to Marsa Alam.
Arrive at Marsa Alam Domestic Airport, then meet your driver and tour guide for the transport to your accommodation and assistance with check-in.
Free hour at the beach and pool at your hotel.
Includes lunch, dinner, and one night in Marsa Alam
- Day 5
Marsa Alam free day at leisure
Free Day in Red Sea
A stay at the Soft All-Inclusive Hotel includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, soft drinks, and snacks. Have a great time at the beach and take a picture of everything, they will be lifetime memories.
- Day 6
It's time to head back home. Breakfast is served at the hotel. You can pick up this delicious breakfast cooked by the hotel . Your pleasant captain brings you to the airport in comfort, accompanied by your personal airport organizer. Arrive for your flight without delay after your airport organizer has completed all departure paperwork. Return safely home after an incredible adventure.
Our 6 days Egypt Luxury Tour Package Includes:
- Meet, and assist at Marsa Alam Airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- All tours as mentioned above.
- entry Visa
- Domestic flight tickets (Marsa Alam/Cairo - Cairo/Marsa Alam)
- 4 Nights accommodation in Marsa Alam Hotel with All soft-inclusive.
- 1 Night accommodation in Cairo Hotel with Bed and and Breakfast.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
Our 6 days Egypt Luxury Tour Package Excludes:
- International flight tickets.
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2204$2475 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.