6 Days Egypt Luxury Tour Package with pyramids
6 Days Egypt Luxury Tour Package with pyramids to the top attractions in Luxor. Karnak Temples and Valley of Kings tours. Enjoy 6 Days Egypt Luxury Tour Package with pyramids to Cairo and Luxor starts by visiting The West Bank of Luxor; You go first to the Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut Temple at Dair El- Bahari, Colossi of Memnon then; you will visit the East Bank of Luxor which includes Luxor and Karnak temples and the Avenue of Sphinxes. then transfer to enjoy a Cairo day tour to visit the Giza pyramids and Egyptian Museum.
|Trip Duration:||6 Days / 5 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Adventure Tours - Egypt Cultural Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Cairo - Giza|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Cultural - adventure - Luxury|
Arrival to Luxor Airport
Arrive in Luxor City
At Luxor Airport, begin your 6 Days Egypt Luxury Tour Package with pyramids.
Meet our Egypt United Tours Airport Coordinator when you arrive safely in Luxor so they can help you with your luggage and entry visa. Utilize the special treatment.
Once you have completed all airport requirements, board our luxury private vehicle to meet our experienced driver and begin your first travel to the 5 Stars Luxury Hotel.
After that, spend an afternoon in Luxor with assistance and check in for 3 nights.
Luxor East Bank
Luxor and Karnak Temples
the morning meal at your hotel, Your tour guide and driver will meet you and accompany you as you begin your journey to the Luxor East Bank.
The city's most prominent work of art is Luxor Temple. What is the mystery of Amenhotep III? How did he come to dominate Egypt? It seems as though Amenhotep III is building the temple right in front of you.
The fact that all of these historical occurrences are brought to life in front of your eyes is essential. The three tombs to visit are those of Ramses II (1395–1295 BC), Horemheb (1323–1295 BC), and Tutankhamun (1336-27 BC) (1279-13 BC). Two of Egypt's most well-known pharaohs were Hatshepsut and Thutmose III.
Then wander along the historic route where, in a magnificent religious rite, the god Amun, his wife Mut, and their son, the moon god Khonsu, were all transported.
Ram Avenue is the name of the street. can stroll through this pharaonic roadway with tiles, which is flanked on either side by sphinx statues. The greatest religious complex in the entire globe is accessible via this route.
The city's perimeter was walled off more than 2000 years ago. When you go to this temple, pharaohs come to life and tell more about their beliefs. It is the Egyptian Karnak Temple.
transfer back to your hotel at the end.
West Bank Day Tour
Breakfast at your accommodation then proceeds to the land of truth for the pharaohs, where they would be gods and witness the first sunset after death, as instructed by your Egyptologist. You'll find yourself on the west bank.
our driver will take you to the west bank of the Nile, where you will view the Valley of the Kings and the Valley of the Queens, which are the ancient Egyptians' afterlife worlds.
Then, it's time for lunch at a magnificent Luxor restaurant around 1:00 a.m. The Temple of Hatshepsut demonstrates how the ancient Egyptians constructed their temples in the highlands with power and brilliant architectural beauty.
Take a look at Memnon's Colossi after that.
Finally, return to the hotel for a free evening in Luxor and an overnight stay.
Fly to Cairo
Giza pyramids tour
To begin, start your day at 8:00 a.m. with a great breakfast at the hotel.
transfer to Luxor Airport to fly to Cairo, then meet our rep and driver at Cairo airport.
After that, accompany your Egyptologist to a spot where you will be immersed in Egypt's great era of pyramid construction. The Cheops Pyramid is the first stop on your itinerary, followed by the Chefren Pyramid and finally the Menkaure Pyramid.
You can also pay a visit to one of the six little pyramids dedicated to the Queens. Following that, you can pay your respects to the Great Sphinx Statue and snap beautiful memorial photographs at the Panorama Pyramids. Enjoy a 30-minute camel or horseback ride at the Sahara Pyramids.
The Egyptian Museum
At 1:00 p.m., have a scrumptious Egyptian lunch in a restaurant with a spectacular view of the Giza Pyramids Plateau. Your tour guide will also take you to the Egyptian Museum, where you will witness the magnificent Tutankhamun treasure collection as well as over 100,000 unique pharaonic artifacts.
Then, transfer to Cairo Airport to fly to Cairo, then meet our rep and driver at Luxor airport.
Finally, overnight at your Luxor hotel.
West bank of Luxor
Queens Valley, Nobles Tombs, Ramsseum, and Habu Temples tour
Firstly, Luxor still has more to offer you at 08:00 AM; today, after breakfast at the hotel, our tour guide guides you for another excursion to Luxor's West Bank.
Then, go to the Valley of Queens to observe the ultimate resting site of the royal wives, sons, and daughters.
Then, go to King Ramses III's Habu Temple, which has the deepest carving inscriptions in Ancient Egypt.
1:00 P.M. Enjoy your lunch in a West Bank country restaurant.
After that, go to the Nobles Tombs, where you can observe daily life in Ancient Egypt on the walls of tombs of top officials who served in the pharaohs' royal palaces.
The House of Millions of Years, Ramsseum Temple, is your final stop in Luxor today; explore this Temple of King Ramses II to witness the remnants of Egypt's largest granite monument.
Finally, transfer to your hotel.
Departure from Luxor
After having your lovely breakfast at the hotel, meet our local airport coordinator in Luxor and our friendly driver to transfer you to Luxor International Airport to leave Egypt with wonderful memories about your 6 Days Egypt Luxury Tour Package with pyramids.
Our 6 Days Egypt Luxury Tour Package with pyramids Includes:
- Meet, and assist at Luxor Airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- All tours as mentioned above.
- entry Visa
- Entrance fees and tickets to all above sites.
- 5 Nights accommodation in Luxor Hotel with Bed and Breakfast.
- Domestic Flight tickets (Luxor/Cairo)(Cairo/ Luxor)
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English speaking private expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
Our 6 Days Egypt Luxury Tour Package with pyramids Excludes:
- International flight tickets.
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2360$2640 / Person
6 Days Egypt Luxury Tour Package with pyramids runs on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a private tour of a minimum of 2 persons and a maximum of 10 persons.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.