6 Days in Cairo and Alexandria for the Egyptian Easter
With our 6 Days Egypt Easter Vacation Cairo and Alexandria, you might learn in as short as six days how the creative brains of the ancient Egyptians developed these enormous tombs and their seductive design! How did they master architecture to create these marvels, the Giza Pyramids.
Additionally, you’ll do more than that! You will be astounded by how alive the Fatimid and Mummluk atmospheres are on a 6 Days Egypt Easter Vacation Cairo and Alexandria. The Holy Family travelled the same route you will in Egypt. visit the site where the elaborate Christian decorations light up your eyes. As the history of Greece and Rome unfolds before you, the Mediterranean Sea.
We will therefore visit the most well-known tourist attractions in Cairo, Giza, and Alexandria during our 6-day Egypt Easter Vacation in Cairo and Alexandria. See The Detailed Itinerary In Full Below.
|Trip Duration:||6 Days / 5 Nights|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Alexandria|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
Congratulations for reaching civilization's cradle. All of the necessary airport formalities, bag handling, entry visa processing, and greetings from your tour manager are waiting for you. A private air-conditioned vehicle will make your journey to an opulent hotel in Cairo hassle-free. Our expert streamlines the check-in process and makes arrangements for two enjoyable hotel nights.
Giza Pyramids- Egyptian Museum
Pyramids of Giza and Egyptian Museum Tour
Before meeting your private Egyptologist at 8:00 a.m. to start your tour day, eat a hearty breakfast at the hotel.
Then, travel to the epicentre of ancient Egypt's golden age in an air-conditioned automobile and promenade among the vast historical monuments. The Great Pyramid of Cheops, which represents eternity, is a good place to start. Then, proceed to Chefren Pyramid. Discover the amazing secrets of the Menkaure pyramid after that. Salute the legendary pharaonic guard, the Great Sphinx, following that.
The six Queen's Pyramids can all be reached as well. In addition, see the Mortuary Temple before admiring the Panorama Pyramids' amazing view.
At 1:00 p.m., have a fantastic lunch of Egyptian cuisine at a well-known neighbourhood restaurant. The next destination on your tour guide's schedule is the Egyptian Museum. You can observe normal life in ancient Egypt all around you, and you are surrounded by a wide variety of interesting artefacts that are scattered across the region.
Take a free walking tour of the city's streets and central centre up until 5:00 p.m. Return to the hotel later in the evening to relax.
Tour of Alexandria's City
Have your hotel breakfast before meeting your tour guide and driver to help you check out of the hotel.
Second, take a brand-new, air-conditioned private vehicle to Alexandria.
You will be welcomed and escorted upon arrival in Alexandria before being driven to your accommodation. Receive help with checking in for one night.
Transfer to the best seafood meal at a nice eating institution with a view of the water later, at 1:00 pm.
Meet your tour guide after lunch to see Pompay's Pillar, The Catacomb, and The Roman Amphitheater.
After that, go back to your hotel to finish the rest of your free time in Alexandria.
Alexandria & Cairo
Cairo arrival and city tour of Alexandria
After a delicious breakfast at your hotel, meet your tour guide and driver again so they can help you check out.
Join a guide for a morning tour of the Quitbay Citadel and Alexandria Library.
After that, head back to Cairo, stopping for lunch at a wayside restaurant.
You will receive assistance to help you check into your hotel when you arrive in Cairo at 2:00 p.m.
This afternoon, take a restorative snooze at your hotel.
After that, meet your tour guide and driver at 6:00 pm so they can bring you to Cairo's famed Khan El Khalili open-air market. Spend your two free hours shopping in Khalili Bazaar.
In order to spend the night in Cairo, go back to your accommodation.
Tour of Old Cairo
Around 8 a.m., leave Alexandria's breathtaking atmosphere and its alluring Mediterranean after a leisurely breakfast at the hotel. Return to Cairo in peace, and from the Citadel of Saladin, where the majestic Mohamed Ali mosque welcomes you with its soaring domes and precious embellishments, begin your breath-taking tour of Old Cairo.
As you explore Fustat City and view the first mosque ever constructed in Africa, you are swept into the embrace of Old Cairo. It is a mosque that Amr ibn al-Aas imaginatively designed. As you approach Babylon Fortress, continue along the Holy Family's route, passing by the Hanging Church and St. Sergius and Bacchus Church. Next, proceed to Ben Ezra's Synagogue.
The tour guide will then take you to the Mamluk and Fatimid eras. Discover the interconnected, bright lamps, lanterns, and brilliant copper and silver crafts. The largest Islamic museum in the world is nearby, as is Al-Muizz Street.
Return to the Cairo hotel at this point. Enjoy your evening in peace.
Day of Departure
Hotel breakfasts are available. A representative of our company will then transport you to the Cairo International Airport. He or she helps you with the last-minute airport departure formalities.
Our 6 Days Egypt Easter Vacation Cairo and Alexandria Includes:
- Meet and assist at Cairo International Airport by our tour manager.
- Stay in Cairo hotel 4 Nights with Bed and breakfast accommodation.
- Stay at Alexandria hotel for 1 Night with Bed and breakfast accommodation.
- All Transfers are by our Modern Private A/C Vehicle during your trip as mentioned above (including Fuel)
- The Airport transfers on arrival and departure and domestic airport transfers.
- Expert Egyptologist Tour Guide all your trip.
- 5 Breakfasts – 4 Lunches.
- Taxes and Services Charges.
This 6 Days Egypt Easter Vacation Cairo and Alexandria Excludes:
- International Flight Tickets from home.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on arrival.
- All entry fees and tickets to all sites as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Tipping & Gratuities.
- Any alcoholic drinks.
- Any extra activities are not mentioned in our above tour program.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2390$2640 / Person
6 Days Egypt Easter Vacation runs on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a private tour of a minimum 2 persons and a maximum of 10 persons.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.