6 Days Egypt Easter Trip Cairo, Aswan and Luxor
The considerate 6 Days in Egypt Egypt Easter Trip Cairo, Aswan and Luxor will transport you to the timeless magnificence of ancient Egypt in just 6 days. On your way to Theba, the capital of the new kingdom, which is close to Luxor, you will pass past the ruins of the ancient pharaonic monarchy at the Giza Pyramids. El-Moez Street is packed with an exotic odor that is accompanied by oriental music and a unique blend of remarkable handicraft, from the gigantic Sphinx’s legs to the tiles that carry its colorful, elaborate decoration as you move.
With our Easter Egypt vacation package, you’ll have plenty of time to tour well-known ancient sites and breathtaking pharaonic remains. There are numerous historical occurrences in every location. to travel on a once-in-a-lifetime vacation where you can pause time and observe the passage of countless years.
This incredible 6-day Egypt Easter ‘s Trip to Cairo and Luxor is remarkable. Visits to the origin of civilization are therefore unique experiences.
|Trip Duration:||6 Days / 5 Nights|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
Our Egypt United Tours Airport Coordinator will meet and greet you at Cairo International Airport and assist you with your entry visa to Egypt and baggage.
After we've taken care of all of your airport procedures, join our Airport Coordinator to meet our friendly driver and begin your first trip in Cairo to your accommodation.
Finally, assist you with your check-in and free time in Cairo during your two-night stay.
Giza Pyramids Plateau- Egyptian Museum
Day Tour to Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum
To begin, start your day at 8:00 a.m. with a great breakfast at the hotel. After that, accompany your Egyptologist to a spot where you will be immersed in Egypt's golden age of pyramid construction. The Cheops Pyramid is the first stop on your itinerary, followed by the Chefren Pyramid and finally the Menkaure Pyramid.
Then, you can also pay a visit to one of the six little pyramids dedicated to the Queens. Following that, you can pay your respects to the Great Sphinx Statue and snap beautiful memorial photographs at the Panorama Pyramids. Enjoy a 30-minute camel or horseback ride at the Sahara Pyramids.
At 1:00 p.m., have a scrumptious Egyptian lunch in a restaurant with a spectacular view of the Giza Pyramids Plateau. Following that, your tour guide will take you to the Egyptian Museum, where you will witness the magnificent Tut's treasure collection as well as over 100,000 rare pharaonic artefacts. Finally, get some rest by returning to the hotel about 5:00 p.m.
Finally, transfer back to your hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Aswan Day Trips
Aswan City Tour
After an early breakfast at 8:00 a.m., proceed to Cairo Airport to travel to Aswan. Arrive to Aswan Domsestic Airport to meet your Egyptologist for a day tour of Aswan's major sights, beginning with a visit to the massive Aswan High Dam, one of the world's largest dams, and a look at Lake Nasser, the world's largest man-made lake.
Then, it's on to your second stop in Philae port, where you'll board a water taxi to stunning nature. It is Isis' love island, where the Temple of Philae can be found. In this shrine, unforgettable experiences in the middle of a glorious past will be preserved.
Then, it's on to Unfinished Obelisk, a pharaonic engineering site.
After that, transfer to your hotel at 1:00 p.m. for assistance with check-in procedures.
You will have free time at your hotel and will spend the night in Aswan.
Luxor East Bank
East Bank Tour
Firstly, breakfast at your hotel, then meet our tour guide and driver for a transfer to Aswan Train Station to board a first-class seated train to Luxor City. After arriving in Luxor with your tour guide and driver, proceed to Luxor Temple to begin your tour. A mystery relating to Amenhotep III can be found on the sides of this magnificent temple. Had he been given the authority to rule ancient Egypt! What was the purpose of this ruler? The events are unfolding right in front of your eyes. The rivalry between Hatshepsut and Thutmose III is also manifested right before your eyes. Travel back in time to the reigns of Tutankhamun (1336-27 BC), Horemheb (1323-1295 BC), and Rameses II (1279-13 BC).
Then, leave the temple and proceed down a pharaonic avenue lined with sphinx statues from right to left, where the gods Amun, Mut, and Khonsu were conveyed during large pharaonic festivities. You've arrived at Karnak Temple. It is the world's largest religious complex, and it necessitates an exhaustive documentation of ancient Egyptian religions. To reach the splendour of this temple, cross this antique mud-brick wall with its eight gates, which has surrounded Karnak for almost 2000 years.
After that, transfer to your hotel for assistance with check-in and spend the night in Luxor.
West Bank Sightseeing
West Bank Tour
Firstly, get your breakfast at your hotel and bid farewell to this delightful experience. Your Egyptologist will assist you with all hotel check-out processes. Begin your magical day tour in the world's largest open-air museum. Luxor is the capital of the Middle and New Kingdoms, as well as Theba for the pharaohs.
Then, with your Egyptologist by your side, travel to the land of the pharaohs' truth. You enter the area where the ancient Egyptians believed they will be gods in the afterlife. The pharaohs thought that they would travel with the sun on the solar boat at nightfall and return as gods of the afterlife with the sun. Follow the pharaonic secret route until you reach the Valley of the Kings and the Valley of the Queens, where you will be surrounded by the allure of the Valley of the Kings and the Valley of the Queens.
After that, you've arrived at the location where kings and queens' mummies were interred among sparkling riches and unusual inscriptions concerning the afterlife. Complete your journey on the Luxor Nile's west bank for a breathtaking perspective. It is a pharaonic masterpiece cut into the mountain's belly to be a marvel of architecture. That is how Hatshepsut described her power when she successfully and powerfully dominated Egypt. View a hill constructed into three enormous terraces from the Temple of Hatshepsut.
Then, the Colossi of Memnon can be found just a few steps away from this temple. Since the 18th Dynasty, these two massive statues have stood tall with a 20-meter height, defying time and natural disasters.
Finally, transfer to Luxor Domestic Airport to fly to Cairo. Arrive Cairo and transfer to your hotel to get assist to check-in for one night.
Firstly, breakfast is served in the hotel. After that, you will be transferred to Cairo International Airport by our agent. He or she will assist you with final departure requirements at the airport.
This 6 Days Egypt Easter Trip Historical Includes;
- Meet and Assist at Cairo Airport during all arrivals and departures.
- All Transfers as mentioned in the above tour itinerary in our Private A/C Coach.
- All Airports Transfers as mentioned in the above tour itinerary in our Private A/C Coach.
- Accommodation in Cairo for 03Nights.
- 01Night accommodation in Aswan for .
- Accommodation in Luxor for 01Night.
- Domestic flight tickets (Cairo/Aswan - Luxor/Cairo)
- All Day Tours as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English speaking professional tour guide.
- All Taxes and Service Charges.
Our 6 Days Egypt Easter Trip Historical Excludes;
- International Flight Tickets from home.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Entrance Fees to all the sites mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Items of Personal nature (Laundry, Phone Calls…).
- Drinks from any kind, Tipping and Gratuities.
- Covid PCR Test and Any Departure Taxes.
- Any extra activities are not mentioned in our above tour program.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2399$2640 / Person
6 Days Egypt Easter Trip Historical runs on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a private tour of a minimum 2 persons and a maximum of 10 persons.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.