6 Days Egypt Christmas Vacation 2022/2023
With this 6 Days Egypt Christmas Vacation, you may learn in as little as six days how the creative brains of the ancient Egyptians came up with these enormous tombs and their entrancing layout! How their architectural talent progressed to create these wonders, the Giza Pyramids!
You’ll also do more than that! You’ll be surprised by how active the Fatimid and Mummluk atmospheres are on a 6 Days Egypt Christmas Vacation. The Holy Family traveled the same route in Egypt as you will. go to the area where the lavish Christian decorations brighten your eyes. While the history of Greece and Rome is spread out before you on the Mediterranean Sea.
We will therefore explore the main tourist attractions in Cairo, Giza, and Alexandria during our 6 Days Egypt Christmas Vacation. See The Detailed Itinerary In Full Below.
|Trip Duration:||6 Days / 5 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Standard Tours - Egypt Travel Deals 2021/2022|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Private Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Alexandria|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
Congratulations on arriving at the site of civilization's inception. Your tour manager is waiting to greet you and handle all of the luggage, entry visa, and airport formalities. A private air-conditioned vehicle will take you smoothly to a high-end hotel in Cairo. Our consultant streamlines all check-in procedures and provides two enjoyable hotel nights.
Giza Pyramids- Egyptian Museum
Pyramids of Giza and Egyptian Museum Tour
Before meeting your private Egyptologist at 8:00 a.m. to start your tour day, eat a hearty breakfast at the hotel.
Then, travel to the hub of ancient Egypt's golden age in an air-conditioned automobile and promenade among the gigantic historical miracles. Start with the Great Pyramid of Cheops, which stands for eternity, dating back to 2566 BC. Then, proceed to Chefren Pyramid. After that, discover the amazing secrets of the Menkaure pyramid. After that, salute the Great Sphinx, the legendary pharaonic guard.
In addition, each of the six Queen's Pyramids is accessible. Additionally, pay a visit to the Mortuary Temple before admiring the Panorama Pyramids' mesmerizing view.
Then, at 1:00 p.m., enjoy a delicious lunch of Egyptian cuisine at a renowned neighborhood eatery. Your tour guide then drives you to the Egyptian Museum. You are in an environment where there are numerous unique artifacts scattered about and where ordinary life in ancient Egypt is all around you.
After that, until 5:00 p.m., take a complimentary walking tour of the city's core and its streets. Return to the hotel to unwind later in the evening.
City Tour of Alexandria
Enjoy your hotel breakfast first, then meet your tour guide and driver to help you check out of the hotel.
Second, take an air-conditioned modern private vehicle to Alexandria.
Once in Alexandria, be met and assisted before being driven to your accommodation. Get help checking in for 1 night.
Transfer to the best seafood meal at a luxury restaurant with a sea view later, at 1:00 pm.
Meet your tour guide after lunch so you may see Pompay's Pillar, The Catacomb, and The Roman Amphitheater.
After that, return to the hotel for a free evening and overnight stay in Alexandria.
Alexandria & Cairo
Arrival in Cairo and Alexandria City Tour
After a sumptuous breakfast at your hotel this morning, meet your tour guide and driver once again so they can help you check out of the hotel.
Get led first for a morning tour of the Quitbay Citadel and Alexandria Library.
After that, return to Cairo while stopping for lunch at a restaurant along the highway.
Arrive in Cairo at 2:00 p.m. and receive assistance checking into your hotel.
Enjoy taking a nap at your hotel this afternoon to recharge.
After that, meet your tour guide and driver at 6:00 pm so they can take you to Cairo's famed Khan El Khalili open-air market. Spend your two hours of free time shopping at Khalili Bazar.
Return to your hotel to spend the night in Cairo.
Tour of Old Cairo
Leave Alexandria's breathtaking atmosphere and its seductive Mediterranean after a leisurely breakfast at the hotel at 8 a.m. Return to Cairo in peace, and from the Citadel of Saladin, where the majestic mosque of Mohamed Ali with its tall domes and precious embellishments welcomes you, begin your breathtaking tour of Old Cairo.
As you go around Fustat City and take in the first mosque ever constructed in Africa, you are lured into the embrace of Old Cairo. It is the distinctively styled mosque of Amr ibn al-Aas. The Holy Family's route to St. Sergius and Bacchus Church and the Hanging Church is followed until you reach Babylon Fortress. Next, proceed to Ben Ezra's Synagogue.
Then, your tour guide will take you to the Mamluk and Fatimid periods. Explore the interwoven, colorful lights of the lamps, lanterns, and glittering copper and silver crafts. The largest Islamic museum in the world is located nearby, along with Al-Muizz Street.
Return to the Cairo hotel at this point. Enjoy your quiet evening.
Breakfast is offered in hotels. After that, you will be transferred to the Cairo International Airport by a representative of our organization. He or she assists you with the last-minute departure procedures at the airport.
Our 6 Days Egypt Christmas Vacation Cairo and Alexandria Includes:
- Meet and assist at Cairo International Airport by our tour manager.
- Stay in Cairo hotel 4 Nights with Bed and breakfast accommodation.
- Stay at Alexandria hotel for 1 Night with Bed and breakfast accommodation.
- All Transfers are by our Modern Private A/C Vehicle during your trip as mentioned above (including Fuel)
- The Airport transfers on arrival and departure and domestic airport transfers.
- Expert Egyptologist Tour Guide all your trip.
- 5 Breakfasts – 4 Lunches.
- Taxes and Services Charges.
The 6 Days Egypt Christmas Vacation Cairo and Alexandria Excludes:
- International Flight Tickets from home.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on arrival.
- All entry fees and tickets to all sites as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Tipping & Gratuities.
- Any alcoholic drinks.
- Any extra activities are not mentioned in our above tour program.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1680$1980 / Person
6 Days Egypt Christmas Vacation runs on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a private tour of a minimum 2 persons and a maximum of 10 persons.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.