The well-planned 6 Days Egypt Christmas Trip Package will transport you to the timeless splendor of ancient Egypt in just 6 days. As you make your way to the capital of the new kingdom, Theba, Luxor, you will pass past the old pharaonic monarchy at the Giza Pyramids. Oriental fragrance blends with oriental music on El-Moez Street, from the legs of the gigantic Sphinx to tiles that carry colorful, rich decorations to walk as the light lanterns bright in your eyes with a special mixture of spectacular handicrafts.
Therefore, with this all-inclusive Egypt vacation package, you’ll have more than enough time to explore iconic archaeological sites and breathtaking pharaonic landmarks. Every location there is packed with historical occurrences. To stand still while thousands of years pass before your eyes while on a lifetime vacation.
As a result, a trip to the birthplace of civilization is special, and this C6 Days Egypt Christmas Trip Package is exceptional.
|Trip Duration:||6 Days / 5 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Standard Tours - Egypt Travel Deals 2021/2022|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Private Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
Congratulations on landing in the birthplace of civilization. Your tour manager is there to welcome you and take care of all the airport formalities, luggage, and entry visa arrangements. Your seamless transportation to a luxury hotel in Cairo is provided by a private air-conditioned vehicle. Two pleasant hotel nights are provided by our coordinator, who streamlines all check-in formalities.
Full-Day Cairo Day Tour
Giza Pyramids & Egyptian Museum Visit
Have a filling breakfast at the hotel before meeting your private Egyptologist at 8:00 a.m. to begin your tour day.
Then, arrive in an air-conditioned car to the epicenter of ancient Egypt's golden age and stroll among the enormous historical miracles. Start with the 2566 BC Great Pyramid of Cheops, which represents eternity. After that, head to Chefren Pyramid. After that, explore the Menkaure pyramid's astonishing secrets. Salute the Great Sphinx, the mythical pharaonic guard, afterward.
Additionally, you can go into one of the six Queen's Pyramids. Visit the Mortuary Temple as well, and then take in the breathtaking panorama of the Panorama Pyramids.
After that, at 1:00 p.m., have a delectable Egyptian lunch at a prestigious neighborhood restaurant. You are then transferred to the Egyptian Museum by your tour guide. You are in an area where there are many unusual relics gleaming here and there and where ancient Egyptian daily life is all around you.
After that, until 5:00 p.m., take a free walking tour of downtown and the streets of Egypt. Finally, go back to the hotel to spend the evening relaxing.
Travel to Luxor Domestically and See the Highlights of Luxor
Get up early and have breakfast at the hotel. Your consultant then arranges for you to check out of your accommodation and be taken to the Cairo Airport for your flight to Theba, the ancient Egyptian capital. It is now Luxor.
You can meet the local Egyptologist when you get to Luxor Airport. He or she assists you with the airport processes before escorting you to an air-conditioned car to start your Luxor day tour from the west side of Luxor, the afterlife realm of the pharaohs.
The West Bank Tour
So, reach the magnificent royal tombs in The Valley of The Kings and The Valley of The Queens by the pharaohs' undiscovered route.
Enjoy a great meal of Egyptian cuisine at 1:00 p.m. in a nearby restaurant.
Your tour guide then drives you to a section of one of the Pharaoh's architectural wonders. It is Queen Hatshepsut Temple. After that, head over to the Colossi of Memnon, which are these enormous mystical statues.
Finally, your tour guide drives you to a fantastic hotel where you may check-in, enjoy supper, and unwind for the evening.
Luxor & Cairo
East bank of Luxor
08.00 am Excellent breakfast served by the hotel. The most significant landmark in Luxor City is located on the East Bank of the Luxor Nile, where your amiable driver is waiting to take you there in a nice vehicle. The temple is the Luxor. Every step you take within this temple will take you back to the time of one of the great monarchs of the pharaonic New Kingdom amid its magnificent historical structures.
Your tour guide will then drive you to the biggest and best-preserved temple from ancient Egypt. It is the Karnak Temple, a thorough documentation of the prehistoric Egyptians. After that, take a free tour of Luxor Street and enjoy a delicious lunch at a classy eatery. You can choose to take pleasure in riding a hot air balloon and flying above the magnificent pharaonic landmarks.
Transfer to Luxor Domestic Airport to fly to Cairo.
Arrive at Cairo Domestic Airport then, meet your tour guide and driver to transfer to your hotel to get assistance to check in and overnight in Cairo.
Day Tour Top The Old Cairo
After a leisurely breakfast at the hotel at 8 a.m., bid farewell to Alexandria's breathtaking ambiance and its alluring sea. Return to Cairo in peace and start your breathtaking tour of Old Cairo from the Citadel of Saladin, where the magnificent mosque of Mohamed Ali with its tall domes and priceless embellishments first greets you.
You are drawn into the embrace of Old Cairo as you meander around Fustat City and view the first mosque built in Africa. It is the distinctively designed Amr ibn al-Aas mosque. Up until you reach Babylon Fortress, where you follow the Holy Family's footsteps to St. Sergius and Bacchus Church. the Hanging Church follows. Go on to Ben Ezra's Synagogue next.
Your tour guide will then lead you to the Fatimid and Mamluk eras. Wander among the multicolored lights of lamps, lanterns, and glistening copper and silver handicrafts that are interlaced. Al-Muizz Street and Khan Al-Khalili market are also nearby, as is the largest Islamic museum in the world.
Finally, go back to the hotel in Cairo. Enjoy a peaceful night.
Hotel breakfast is available. Then, a representative from our company will transfer you to the Cairo International Airport. At the airport, he or she helps you with the last-minute departure procedures.
Our 6 Days Egypt Chrismas Trip to Cairo and Luxor Includes:
- Meet and assist at Cairo International Airport with our tour manager.
- Stay in Cairo hotel for 4 Nights with Bed and breakfast accommodation.
- Stay at Luxor hotel for 1 Night with Bed and breakfast accommodation.
- Domestic flight tickets (Cairo/Luxor/Cairo)
- All Transfers are by our Modern Private A/C Vehicle during your trip as mentioned above (including Fuel)
- The Airport transfers on arrival and departure and domestic airport transfers.
- Expert Egyptologist Tour Guide all your trip.
- 5 Breakfasts – 4 Lunches.
- Taxes and Services Charges.
This 6 Days Egypt Chrismas Trip to Cairo and Luxor Includes:
- International Flight Tickets from home.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on arrival.
- All entry fees and tickets to all sites as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Tipping & Gratuities.
- Any alcoholic drinks.
- Any extra activities are not mentioned in our above tour program.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1790$1980 / Person
6 Days Egypt Christmas Trip runs on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a private tour of a minimum of 2 persons and a maximum of 10 persons.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.