6 Days at Dreams Beach Resort in Sharm El Sheikh
Discover Sharm El Sheikh’s rich history and stay in comfort at the classy hotel for the ideal 6 Days at Dreams Beach Resort in Sharm El Sheikh Experience. Give Sharm El Sheikh some time to discover the city’s splendor, Sinai Desert, Naama Bay, Al Sahaba Mosque & SOHO Square.
Enjoy your Six days in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt, at the ideal accommodation, resort accommodation. We will accompany you on a tour of Sharm El Sheikh, so you may see the Red Sea and Bazaars.
Contact Us Right Away To Reserve Your 6-Days at the Dreiams Beach Resort.
|Sharm El Sheikh
|Tour Ends :
|Sharm El Sheikh
|Trip Duration :
|6 Days / 5 Nights
|Tour Category :
|Egypt Tours From Hotels
|Trip Theme :
|Egypt Hotels Stay
|Cities to Visit :
|Sharm El Sheikh
|Tour Difficulty :
|Available for Handicap :
|Group Size :
|2 to 10 Persons
|hotel accommodation and tours
|Nile Cruise :
- Day 1
As soon as you arrive, start looking for our Agent. He will welcome you politely and then arrange a pickup based on the schedule of your flight. The name "Egypt United Tours" is written on a placard that our airport representative is holding. Our English-speaking Agent will help you with passport control, carrying your luggage, and identification procedures shortly after speaking with you.
A courteous driver and a private a/c car are waiting to transport you safely to your wonderful Sharm El Sheikh hotel at the international airport's gate. Take a stroll through the well-lit streets of Sharm El Sheikh at night to observe the energetic street activity.
- Day 2
A Day of Lisure
Free Day in Sharm El-Sheikh, where you can completely unwind on the beach.
- Day 3
Return after a day trip to St. Catherine
Pickup from your hotel at 6:00 am to begin your trip to Mount Sinai today (to Mount Sinai from Sharm El Sheikh, 4 Hours' Drive). As soon as you get at St. Catherine, our tour guide will help you explore the monastery and see the flaming bush. After that, check out the library and Moses Well before finishing at the stunning St Catherine's Church. After some free time to photograph the mountain, you will be driven for an additional four hours back to Sharm El Sheikh.
- Day 4
Examine the coral reefs
Your breakfast is prepared and waiting for you at the hotel. You can relax for the next 45 minutes as you go to the paradise of the land in a modern private vehicle. Ras Mohamed Reserve is where it is situated.
Explore the odd animals and plants all day. Swim or snorkel to experience the area's distinctly mesmerising panoramas of swimming fish, vivid coral reefs, and gravely endangered white turtles.
A coral beach adjacent to Ras Mohammed is a peaceful place to unwind. Because seagrass covers a portion of the water's surface and a unique tropical mangrove forest may be seen.
Enjoy the distinctive flora that can only be found in reserves like the Ras Mohammed Reserve in Sharm El-Sheikh.
The reserve is great for meditation and is home to several rare animal and bird species. It also creates beautiful photographs.
Return to your hotel in Sharm-El Sheikh to spend the night.
- Day 5
A free day in Sharm El Sheikh
In Sharm El Sheikh, you are given a free day to do as you choose. Take advantage of a free day while staying at a comfortable Sharm El Sheikh all-inclusive hotel. You could choose to spend the night among the streets and markets of Sharm El Sheikh.
Have a great day and a restful night in your hotel.
- Day 6
After a delicious breakfast at the hotel, meet our Sharm El Sheikh Airport representative and our amiable driver for the trip to Sharm International Airport so you can depart Egypt with unforgettable memories.
Your "6 Days at Dreams Beach Resort in Sharm El Sheikh" Package Includes:
- Meet and assist with pickup service at the airport.
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel.
- 5 Night accommodation at the hotel. With Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
- The tours as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary.
- All services charges.
Your "6 Days at Dreams Beach Resort in Sharm El Sheikh" Package Excludes the following:
- International flight tickets.
- All Tipping and gratuities.
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $550 $605 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons
Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.