This tour package covers 4 days to see the major travel attractions in Cairo and 2 more days in the Mediterranean city of Alexandria. Staying at 3 Luxury Hotels, Sofitel Al Gazira, and Marriott Mena House in Cairo, the Four Seasons in Alexandria makes your Cairo and Alexandria Luxury Tour very alluring.
|Trip Duration:||6 Days / 5 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Private Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Alexandria|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 persons|
Cairo Arrival and VIP Meeting
Cairo Arrival Day
Enjoy your safe arrival at the International Airport of Cairo; Meet our airport coordinator and get your private luxury transfer from your flight to the VIP lounge.
Rest at The VIP lounge while our airport coordinator works on your entry visa and luggage. Our staff at Cairo Airport carry your luggage outside of the VIP Gate to load it in our modern luxury car waiting for you.
Then, get to meet our elegant professional driver to start your first ride in Cairo city. Enjoy your lovely ride and arrive to Sofitel Al Gazira 5 stars Luxury Hotel. Your check-in is all arranged and our coordinator escorts you to your Nile View Luxury Room.
On your request and if time permits, our tour guide meets you to enjoy a city tour for 2 hours in Cairo by car.
Finally, transfer back to Sofitel Al Gazira 5 stars Luxury Hotel to spend a lovely evening in Cairo. in addition, get your dinner overlooking the Nile River. Nights stay to get ready the next morning to start your Cairo and Alexandria Luxury Tour.
Pyramids of Giza - Saqqara and Memphis Day Tour
Giza Pyramids and Sphinx Tour
Firstly, at 08.00 am, start your lovely morning having breakfast at Sofitel Al Gazira 5 Stars Luxury Hotel.
Then, our elegant driver with his luxury modern car is waiting to take you for a magnificent tour to The Great Pyramids of Giza. Arrive at Pyramids Plateau and start at the Great Pyramid of Cheops; On your choice, you can go to the interior of the Great Pyramid (included in price). Visit The Queen's small Pyramids and the ruins of the Mortuary Temple.
Back to your luxury car and driver to go to the Second Pyramid of King Chephren to learn more secrets about the builders of the pyramids.
After that, visit The third Pyramid of king Menkaure, where you see more small pyramids of the Queens.
Proceed to Pyramids Sahara Desert to arrive at the Panorama of the Three Pyramids; It is the Best place to take incredible photos and to enjoy a camel or horse riding on your choice (included in price)
Your driver is ready to transfer you to the Great Sphinx down in the Pyramids Valley; Smoothly follow your tour guide to learn the story of a prince who was promised by the Sphinx to be the King of Egypt.
Saqqara and Memphis Tour
Later, A luxury lunch is ready for you at 01:00 pm; Enjoy a fantastic breathtaking view of the pyramids from your restaurant.
After lunch, time to go deeper in history and visit the Step Pyramid in Saqqara, the first pyramid in the World.
After that, from Saqqara, you take a ride in your luxury car to visit Egypt's oldest capital at Memphis; Visit The Colossi of Ramses and The Marble Statue of Queen Hatshepsut.
Later, at 04:00 pm, it's time to go back to your luxury hotel by the Nile and enjoy a relaxing evening.
Finally, Dinner at the hotel and overnight.
Alexandria Trip and overnight by Mediterranean
Alexandria Day Tour
After a relaxing night at your hotel, get your breakfast meal at 08:00 am; then meet your tour guide again.
Assist you with check-out and store any luggage you want, then meet your expert driver to start your trip to Alexandria; Trip takes 3 hours including a stop on the highway.
At this time, and upon your arrival to Alexandria, transfer to Four Seasons 5* Luxury hotel in Alexandria, where all arrangements for your check-in are ready.
Rest for one hour in your hotel room to fresh up.
After that, meet your tour guide and driver again to go for a luxury lunch at a Seafood restaurant by the Mediterranean.
After lunch, get escorted by your tour guide and driver to the Citadel of Quitbay, visit the massive castle and enjoy the beautiful view of the Mediterranean.
Later, transfer to the most famous sight in Alexandria, the Catacomb of Kom El Shokafa; Visit the tomb with its numerous tunnels and corridors.
Then, return back to your expert driver to transfer you back to Four Seasons Hotel and free evening to relax.
Finally, Dinner at the hotel and overnight.
Alexandria Second Day Tour
Alexandria Day Tour and Returning To Cairo
Firstly, today is your second day in the beautiful city of Alexandria. Walk down to the hotel restaurant at 08.00 am to have breakfast, then meet your tour guide who arranges your check-out.
After that, Our expert driver is on time waiting for you to start another day tour in Alexandria.
Then, enjoy your company with your professional tour guide and friendly drive to visit The Roman Amphitheatre, Pompey's Pillar, and Alexandria Library.
Next, A tasty luxury lunch is prepared for you at Sea view restaurant before you start your ride back to Cairo.
On your arrival in Cairo, our hotel coordinator meets you at Marriott Mena House 5 Stars Hotel to arrange the check-in process.
Finally, free afternoon in Cairo with dinner at hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazar
Cairo City Tour
Another day starts in Cairo for your enjoyment.
Firstly, Start at 09.00 am with breakfast at Marriott Mena House Hotel then meet your friendly tour guide and driver again and visit the Egyptian Museum to wander through 2 floors teeming with shiny artifacts spanning over 7,000 years.
Later, at 01.00 pm, a luxury lunch is ready for you at a Nile view luxury restaurant in Cairo.
After your lunch meal, at this time, start a lovely visit to Khan El Khalili open-air market and Bazaar to enjoy free time shopping.
Finally, meet your friendly driver again to transfer you back to your hotel for a free evening, dinner, and night stay.
VIP Departure from Cairo International Airport
This is the last day of your Cairo and Alexandria Luxury Tour.
Depending on your flight time we leave if free for activities. Many tours are available at your request if time permits.
Finally, Meet our airport coordinator and expert driver to transfer you to the VIP departure lounge to assist you to board your flight.
Cairo and Alexandria Luxury Tour Package Includes
- Cairo Airport Meeting and Greeting at VIP Loung.
- Visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Stay at Sofitel El Gezira 5 Stars Luxury Hotel in Cairo for 2 Nights.
- Accommodation at Fours Seasons Alexandria 5 Stars Luxury Hotel in Giza for 1 Night.
- Stay at Marriott Mena House 5 Stars Luxury Hotel in Giza for 2 Nights.
- All Transfers by Private modern Mercedes Car.
- Escorting by an Expert Egyptologist tour guide through the entire tour.
- Two Luxury Breakfasts and Dinners at Sofitel El Gezira 5 Stars Luxury Hotel.
- One Luxury Breakfasts and Dinners at Four Season Alexandria 5 Stars Luxury Hotel.
- Two Luxury Breakfasts and Dinners at Marriott Mena House 5 Stars Luxury Hotel.
- Four Lunch meals at a luxury clean restaurant in Cairo.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in the tour.
- 30 minutes camel or horse ride Experience at the Pyramids.
- Unlimited water and soft drinks inside the car.
- Any necessary permissions or authority documents.
- All Taxes and Service Charges
Cairo and Alexandria Luxury Tour Package excludes
- Airfare expenses and International Flight Ticket from home.
- Any PCR Tests or Departure Taxes.
- Any items of personal nature, internet and phone calls, etc.
- Tipping & Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1930$2060 / Person
Tour starts on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a group tour of a minimum of 2 persons and a maximum of 6 persons.
Traveling during Xmas, New Year, and Easter with the supplement of 20%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.