6 Days Best Vacation to Egypt all inclusive
This 6 day best Vacation to Egypt all inclusive Starts amid thousands of shining pharaonic treasures, as you will loam amid shiny artifacts from here and there and daily life tools that push you amid the life of the pharaohs to transfer amid the ages arriving from the pharaonic civilization to Roman and Greek.
From the magic of an antique that shines in your eyes to another that grabs your attention, this Best Vacation to Egypt all inclusive takes you to a unique atmosphere of Nubia that holds majestic archaeological sites in Aswan. There, the Nile River welcomes you to sail in its magic until you reach the depths of majestic pharaonic history in Luxor, the glorious Pharaonic capital.
|Trip Duration:||6 Days / 5 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Travel Deals 2021/2022|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Aswan - Luxor - Giza|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 persons|
Arrival at Cairo Airport
Arrival at Cairo Day Tour at The Egyptian museum
Cairo airport is your gate to the cradle of civilization. Once you arrive, you can enjoy our high-quality pick-up service; It is organized to your flight time. So, easily, meet our representative who holds a sign bearing Egypt United Tours Slogan. Smoothly leave the airport after our expert representative finalizes all your airport formalities.
After that, take a comfortable seat at a modern A/C vehicle driven by a professional captain to The Egyptian Museum. It is a 2 hours journey with your private Egyptologist amid two floors teeming with rare artifacts and unique pharaonic daily life tools, and majestic historical treasures spanning over 2700 BCE to 300 CE.
Then, at the private vehicle transfer to your lovely hotel in Cairo. Your representative completes your hotel check-in procedures. Enjoy your free night in Cairo.
Your day includes lunch and dinner meals.
Travel to Aswan – Aswan Highlights Day Tour
Transfer To Aswan - Day tour at Aswan - Check in Nile Cruise
After relishing a tasty breakfast at your hotel, you will be on a date with a refreshing atmosphere and unique nature that embraces glorious history. At first, take your comfortable ride to Cairo airport for a domestic flight to Aswan.
A private modern A/C vehicle is waiting for you at Aswan airport to take you to Aswan highlights with the accompany of your private Egyptologist, starting from Aswan High Dam; this gigantic dam has been classified as the greatest engineering project of the twentieth century. And Nasser Lake, the largest artificial lake globally.
The time of Nile Cruise check-in comes. So, your Egyptologist escorts you to facilitate all the check-in formalities. Then on the lovely sundeck, enjoy your tasty lunch meal while the breezes that come from the Nile refresh your soul.
After that, Your Egyptologist accompanies you to this Pharaonic engineering site that will reveal to you an important secret of the ancient Egyptian civilization. View this largest cut pharaonic obelisk at the Unfinished obelisk site. Then to a free night at Aswan open air Markets and a relaxing overnight with dinner at the Nile Cruise.
Nile Cruise Sailing To Kom Ombo
Sailing to Kom Ombo
The farms of both sides of the Nile valley decorate your sailing road, while the ancient Egyptian god, Hapi, the Nile blesses your way into its heart for a majestic history. At first, Enjoy your breakfast meal at the Cruise board, then live this charming experience of sailing.
Hidden lines from great history you can find in this house of ancient Egyptian God, Sobek. It is the Kom Ombo temple. After that, come back to enjoy your lunch on the Nile Cruise that sails with you to Edfu Temple.
Your night is at the Nile Shore in Edfu city. Enjoy a Nubian show and festivals at your Nile Cruise with dinner.
Edfu Temple Visit & Luxor Arrival
Edfu Tour - sailing to Luxor
Firstly, have your breakfast meal on the cruise board. Then, your Egyptologist escorts you via the adventure of riding a horse carriage to this 2nd largest temple in ancient Egypt and one of the top holy sites for the pharaohs, the Edfu Temple of god Horus.
Next, come back to your Nile Cruise to relish your lunchtime while crossing Isna lock on your sailing road to Luxor.
Finally, the time to visit the most important sightseeing in ancient Egypt come. It is Luxor Temple to have an amazing free night at this city, the ancient Egyptian capital, that includes one-third of the world monuments.
Overnight and dinner at the Nile Cruise.
Luxor Highlights Day Tour
Last Day in Luxor - Flight to Cairo
Say goodbye to the fantastic days that you spend on the Nile Cruise with a tasty breakfast. After that, your Egyptologist completes your check-out to take you on a journey amid the afterlife world for the pharaohs where they would be gods forever, as per their beliefs. It is the west bank of Luxor, where you visit the Valley of the Kings and the Valley of the Queens.
And then visit this majestic pharaonic temple that completely was carved in the heart of a mountain. It is a Hatshepsut Temple. On your way back to the east bank, you can visit the Colossi of Memnon.
At first, Enjoy a delicious Egyptian lunch at a lovely restaurant at this magical spot for the pharaohs. Then, at the east bank of Luxor, where the daily life of the ancient Egyptians was, visit this largest religious complex in the pharaonic world, Karnak Temple.
Next, your Egyptologist escorts you to Luxor airport. On a domestic flight, return back to Cairo. Overnight and dinner at your hotel in Cairo.
Giza Pyramids Plateau
Visit Giza pyramids - Departure Flight
It is the day you spend with the ancient Egypt history Icons to wander amid golden sand carries the golden era of ancient Egypt, visiting Cheops Pyramid, Chefren Pyramid, and the Pyramid of Menkaure.
On a lovely pyramids view restaurant, take your lunch break.
At first, have your breakfast at the hotel. Then, transfer with the accompany of your Egyptologist to Giza Pyramids. There, you meet six small pyramids that were dedicated to the queens, the mortuary temple of Chefren, and the Great Statue of Sphinx. Also, you can take magical memorial photos with this great history of the old pharaonic kingdom at Panorama Pyramids.
The last scene in this best Vacation to Egypt is the Giza Pyramids.
Free time at Cairo streets with your Egyptologist until the time of your flight to home comes. Private transferring to Cairo airport, and assistance at your departure formalities.
- The service of pick-up and assist at Cairo airport.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on arrival.
- 2 Domestic flights Tickets (Cairo/Aswan) (Luxor/ Cairo)
- Accommodation 2 nights at a hotel in Cairo (Half Board).
- Highly qualified English spoken Egyptologist accompanies you through the tours.
- Transfers by modern air-conditioned vehicles through the tours.
- Admission fees to all the sights mentioned in the above itinerary.
- 3 Nights on board Nile Cruise with full board.
- 5 Breakfast meals, 6 Lunch meals, and 5 dinner meals.
- Tipping & Gratuities.
- Soft drinks in the vehicle during tours.
- Taxes and Services Charges.
- International Flight Tickets from home.
- Any alcoholic drinks.
- Any extra activities are not mentioned in our above tour program.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1290$1465 / Person
Tour runs on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a group tour of a minimum 10 persons and a maximum of 15 persons.
Traveling during Xmas, New Year, and Easter with the supplement of 20%.
For privately escorted tours please contact us to tailor your trip.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.