6 Days Aton Sun Dahabiya Nile Cruise
The Aton Sun is an opulent Dahabiya cruise that sails between Luxor and Aswan. Spend your time on board the 6 Days Aton Sun Dahabiya Nile Cruise appreciating the magnificence of the Nile and exploring the famous and historic Egyptian treasures for the perfect retreat and relaxation.
The 2008 building Aton Sun offers ten roomy spaces that may accommodate up to 20 people.
On the other hand, Aton Sun served as our largest boat before the 2017 arrival of our newest and largest dahabiya, and it offers plenty of space for anyone interested in travelling the Nile without the restrictions of a smaller space.
|Trip Duration:||6 Days / 5 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Luxury, Cultural and Educational|
Luxor Day Tour
Collection from the Luxor airport or your hotel. The Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut (Deir El Bahari), Colossi of Memnon, and the Karnak Temple, begin the sightseeing tour in Luxor. Transfer to Esna after which you join the Dahabiya Aton Sun. Greetings and have your luggage delivered to your cabins. Then we'll set out on your trip to Aswan. Close to El Hegz Island overnight
As we sail leisurely into Edfu, stop for breakfast as you please. Then, take a horse-drawn carriage to see the Edfu Temple, one of Egypt's largest preserved monuments. Horus the falcon god is shown in two stunning granite statues that flank the entrance. After that, we will keep sailing until we reach our private island, "El Fouza," where we will disembark and have dinner served to us right next to the Nile.
Sailing Dahabiya Nile Cruise
Gabal El-Silsila Tour
We'll have breakfast and take it easy as we travel to the Gabal el Silsila temple. As we moor by the Speos of Hormheb, you'll be astounded. The ancient Egyptians brought the limestone from this location to build other temples. Dinner will ideally be served on the grounds of the illuminated temple or on the top deck of the boat while guests take in the serene ambiance and appropriate music.
The voyage to Kom Ombo
Kom Ombo Temple
Breakfast while end route to Kom Ombo. As you walk down the Nile's banks, pay attention to the sounds of the water buffalo wading through the shallow water, the donkeys going about their daily activities, and the many bird species that call the river home. At Kom Ombo, we go to the Greco-Roman Temple. The entire temple complex is symmetrical, with two entrances, two halls, and two sanctuaries honouring the crocodile god Sobek and the falcon god Haroeris (Horus the Elder). For the evening, we will anchor close to an island, where we will have dinner in a romantic setting.
Aswan Day Tour
As we cruise to Aswan, the entryway to Sudan and Nubia, enjoy your breakfast. Visit the Temple of Philae, the high Dam, and the Aswan Bazzar, which is brimming with spices. Coming back to the Dahabiya Aton Sun, get ready for our Oriental party night featuring Egyptian food and Arabic music.
Put on your customized Gallabiyah.
After breakfast, check out. We shall bid farewell to our Rais and crew. Your belongings will be gathered and made ready for transport to your next location.
Aton Sun Dahabiya Nile Boat 6 Days From Luxor Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 5 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan.
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 6 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours.
- 5 Breakfasts - 5 Lunches and 5 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
Aton Sun Dahabiya Nile Boat 6 Days From Luxor Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1900$2110 / Person
"Tour Egypt Itinerary 10 Days with Nile Cruise" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.