6 Days At Steigenberger Hotel El Tahrir In Cairo With The Best Tours Included In A Package
Take advantage of the excellent tours that are included in this fantastic “6 Days At Steigenberger Hotel El Tahrir In Cairo With The Best Tours” Package. Over the course of these six days, it includes excursions to Alexandria, Giza, and Cairo while you relax at your accommodation.
Enjoy spending lovely time at this amazing hotel in Cairo while giving Egypt some time to enjoy its own surroundings. Additionally, You’ll discover more about historic structures including cathedrals, mosques, and tourist attractions. The most stunning Mediterranean city you will ever see is Alexandria.
At this exquisite hotel, spend a delightful six days learning about Egypt’s fascinating history.
|Trip Duration:||6 Days / 5 Nights|
|Accommodation:||Steigenberger El Tahrir 4 Stars Deluxe Hotel In Cairo|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Tours From Hotels|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Hotels Stay|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Alexandria|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Hotel accommodation and tours|
- Day 1
Day Of Arrival
When your flight lands at Cairo International Airport, our coordinator will be there to welcome you and arrange a pick-up service in accordance with the arrival time of the plane. You'll notice that our airport representative is displaying a sign that reads "Egypt United Tours" in the air. The coordinator will next welcome you and assist with the handling, control, and identification procedures related to passports. You enter The Land Of Civilizations at the airport's exit gate, where your friendly private driver is waiting with a private a/c car to take you securely to your stunning Cairo hotel.
To experience Cairo's incredible atmosphere, go for a stroll through the city at night. Next, unwind and enjoy the remainder of the evening in Cairo after that.
- Day 2
Giza Pyramids Tour Day
The Giza Pyramids
Before meeting with your Egyptologist in the lobby, take advantage of the superb breakfast offered by your hotel. Let's begin by saying that it is proper to marvel at the historical miracles that humanity has created at this specific period. When it's finished, it's time to ask that the magnificence of ancient Egypt be made known to the rest of the world. The Great Pyramids of Giza are what it is. Your Egyptologist tour guide will drive you in a private, comfortable vehicle with an informed captain to the magnificent Great Pyramids of Giza.
The Three Great Pyramids Visit
Your first stop will be the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt's Great Cheops Pyramid. Khufu is the title of the second pharaoh of the 4th dynasty. Greek speakers refer the it as the Cheops Pyramid. It is common to refer to the Old Kingdom's Fourth Dynasty as its "golden era."
Your next trip will be the Chefren Pyramid of Khafre, the third ruler of the Fourth Dynasty. In 2540 BC, the second-largest pyramid in Egypt was constructed at Giza. Khafre, also known as The Chefren Pyramid, was the son of Sneferu, an Ancient Egyptian builder, and the grandson of Khufu, who constructed the Great Pyramid.
We will take you to the Pyramid of Menkaure, the smallest of the pyramids, once you have seen the Pyramid of Menkaure. The massive Sphinx statue may be visible to viewers, which would make for some incredible photos.
When you return to your hotel in a private, comfortable car with your own driver, the rest of the evening can be spent visiting Cairo and Giza.
- Day 3
Saqqara And Memphis
The hotel breakfast is the ideal way to begin the day's excursion. Meet our driver and tour guide at the hotel to begin your trip in a brand-new automobile.
The first capital of Egypt was Memphis. It was also the biggest metropolis in the globe and in Egypt at the time. The pharaohs constructed the majority of the pyramids in the Cairo area during this time. Memphis was built by King Narmer, who also built the fabled Egyptian city of Manf, around 3200 BC. Memphis is currently a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Manf is frequently substituted with Mn nfr. The Old Kingdom of Egypt (dynasties 3-6) saw the most worship of Ptah, the god of craftsmen and builders.
The well-known Djoser's Step Pyramid is located close to Saqqara . The Third Dynasty, which ruled from 2667 to 2448 BC, is credited with its construction, making it the oldest significant stone building. This pyramid shares a significant architectural innovation with all other pyramids from the fourth and later dynasties, including the Giza Pyramids. Djoser built the first step pyramid out of rectangular graves known as mastabas.
This architectural design can be seen in the smooth sides of the Saqqara, Dahshur, and Abu Sir pyramids as well as the smaller sides of the Giza Pyramids.
Also, you can then move from the Saqqara Complex to the Queen Hatshepsut marble monument Marble Monument and the the Colossi of Ramses in Egypt in your private vehicle with your private driver.
We'll take you back to your accommodation after this amazing tour is complete.
- Day 4
Alexandria Day Tour
After a delicious breakfast at the hotel, our professional driver will take you to Alexandria by your private comfortable car for about three hours with your Egyptologist tour guide.
When you arrive in Alexandria, the first thing you should do is visit Pompey Pillar, a spectacular monument erected in memory of the emperor Diocletian.
Then, your next journey will take you to the magnificent Sultan Qaitbay's Citadel, which is located not far from the location of the former lighthouse from ancient Alexandria.
The most well-known Roman cemetery is the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, which you and I will visit later. The tunnel's three floors are decorated with Roman and Egyptian art.
Next, you will have a break in the King Farouk Gardens at Montazah Palace before going to the Alexandrian New library. You might also get some extremely stunning and unique photos in Alexandria.
Kindly, be informed that the Alexandrian New library is closed on alternate Fridays and other recognised holidays.
After the excursion is done, we'll head back to the hotel in to spend the night there.
- Day 5
Old Cairo And The Egyptian Museum
The Egyptian Museum Tour
Before meeting with your Egyptologist tour guide, savour the excellent breakfast the hotel offers. Then your tour will start while being driven by a friendly captain and accompanied by an Egyptologist.
After that, we'll proceed to the Egyptian Museum, which is home to two floors of amazing artefacts from the period of ancient Egypt between 2700 BCE and 300 CE.
Old Cairo Visit
After that, you will be transported by our friendly private driver to the Old Cairo. It is believed that Jesus sought refuge in the The Ben Ezra Synagogue, the Hanging Church, and the Church of Abu Serga. When you arrive, our private tour guide and Egyptologist will show you these.
Next, the Khan el Khalili Open Air Old Bazaar will be our next stop.
Your tour day is now officially over. When you arrive, a private driver from our company will meet you and drive you back to your luxurious hotel in a secure manner.
- Day 6
Day Of Departure
Have a wonderful breakfast at the hotel. following waking. When you arrive, our private driver will be there to pick you up and take you back to Cairo International Airport.
Meals: Breakfast, depending on the time of your flight.
Your "6 Days At Steigenberger Hotel El Tahrir In Cairo With The Best Tours" Package Includes:
- All services charges
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel
- 5 Night accommodation at the hotel. With Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
- Meet and assist with pickup service at the airport
- The tours as mentioned in our above itinerary
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary
Your "6 Days At Steigenberger Hotel El Tahrir In Cairo With The Best Tours" Package Excludes the following:
- International flight tickets
- All Tipping and gratuities
- Any supplement for Nile /pyramids/deluxe View
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $950$1045 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.