The Best 6 Days At Mercure Le Sphinx In Egypt With Amazing Tours Included In This Package
Utilize the top tours that this wonderful “6 Days At Mercure Le Sphinx In Egypt With Amazing Tours” Package has to offer. It covers tours to Alexandria, Giza, and Cairo over the course of these six days as you unwind at your hotel.
Allow Egypt to enjoy its own surroundings for a while. Additionally, You’ll learn more about old buildings including cathedrals, mosques, and tourist sites. Alexandria is the most beautiful Mediterranean city you will ever see.
Spend a delightful 6 days learning about Egypt’s interesting history at this magnificent hotel.
|Trip Duration:||6 Days / 5 Nights|
|Accommodation:||Mercure Le Sphinx 4 stars Hotel|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Tours From Hotels|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Hotels Stay|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Alexandria|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Hotel accommodation and tours|
- Day 1
Day Of Arrival
Welcome To The Land Of Civilizations
Our coordinator will be waiting to greet you when your flight lands at Cairo International Airport and will organize a pick-up service in accordance with the arrival time of the aircraft. You will see that our airport coordinator is waving a sign with the words "Egypt United Tours" written on it. The coordinator will then greet you and help with the passport control, handling, and identification processes. At the airport's exit gate, where your amiable private driver is waiting with a private a/c car to safely transport you to your gorgeous Cairo hotel, is where you enter The Land Of Civilizations.
Take a walk around the city at night to enjoy Cairo's amazing atmosphere. Then, relax and spend the rest of the evening in Cairo after that.
- Day 2
Pyramids Day Tour
Day Tour Of The Great Pyramids
Take advantage of your hotel's excellent breakfast before meeting with your Egyptologist in the lobby. Let's start by stating that it is appropriate to be in awe of the historical wonders that humanity has produced at this particular time. When it's done, it's time to request that the rest of the world learn about the beauty of ancient Egypt. What it is are the Great Pyramids of Giza. Your Egyptologist tour guide will take you to the breathtaking Great Pyramids of Giza in a private, comfortable vehicle with a knowledgeable captain.
Khufu - Khafre - Menkaure
The Great Cheops Pyramid from the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt will be your first visit. The 4th dynasty's second pharaoh's name is Khufu. It is referred to as the Cheops Pyramid by Greek speakers. The Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom is frequently referred to as its "golden era."
The Chefren Pyramid of Khafre, the third king of the Fourth Dynasty, will be your next stop. The second-largest pyramid in Egypt was built at Giza in 2540 BC. Khafre, also known as The Chefren Pyramid, was the grandson of Khufu, who built the Great Pyramid, and was the son of Sneferu, an Ancient Egyptian builder.
After you've seen the Pyramid of Menkaure, we'll drive you to the Pyramid of Menkaure, which is the smallest of the pyramids. Viewers may be able to see the enormous Sphinx statue, which would make for some amazing pictures.
The remainder of the evening can be spent exploring Cairo and Giza when you return to your hotel in a private, comfortable car with your own driver.
- Day 3
Saqqara And Memphis
The best way to start this day's tour is with the hotel breakfast. To start your journey in a brand-new car, meet our driver and tour guide at the hotel.
Memphis served as Egypt's first capital. At the time, it was also Egypt's and the world's largest metropolis. The majority of the pyramids in the Cairo region were built during this era by the pharaohs. Around 3200 BC, King Narmer, who also constructed the legendary Egyptian city of Manf, created Memphis. At the moment, Memphis is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Mn nfr is frequently used in place of Manf. Ptah, the deity of artisans and builders, was most frequently worshipped during the Old Kingdom of Egypt (dynasties 3-6).
Near Saqqara is the well-known Djoser's Step Pyramid. It was built during the Third Dynasty, which lasted from 2667 to 2448 BC, making it the oldest important stone structure. All other pyramids from the fourth and later dynasties, including the Giza Pyramids, share a significant architectural innovation with this one. The first step pyramid was constructed by Djoser using rectangular burials called mastabas.
The smooth sides of the Saqqara, Dahshur, and Abu Sir pyramids, as well as the smaller sides of the Giza Pyramids, are examples of this architectural style.
You can then move from the Saqqara Complex to the Queen Hatshepsut marble monument Marble Monument and the the Colossi of Ramses in Egypt in your private vehicle with your private driver.
We'll take you back to your accommodation after this amazing tour is complete.
- Day 4
Alexandria Day Trip
Visit Of Alexandria
After a delectable breakfast at the hotel, you'll board your own luxurious car and drive to Alexandria for about three hours with our professional guide.
When you arrive in Alexandria, the first thing you should do is visit Pompey Pillar, a spectacular monument erected in memory of the emperor Diocletian.
Your next journey will take you to the magnificent Sultan Qaitbay's Citadel, which is located not far from the location of the former lighthouse from ancient Alexandria.
The most well-known Roman cemetery is the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, which you and I will visit later. The tunnel's three floors are decorated with Roman and Egyptian art.
After that, you should have a break in the King Farouk Gardens at Montazah Palace before travelling to the Alexandrian New library. You might get some extremely stunning and unique photos in Alexandria.
Please be informed that the Alexandrian New library is closed on alternate Fridays and other recognised holidays.
After the excursion is done, we'll head back to the hotel in to spend the night there.
- Day 5
Old Cairo And The Egyptian Museum
The Egyptian Museum Tour
Enjoy the outstanding breakfast the hotel offers before meeting with your Egyptologist tour guide. Your tour will then begin as a friendly skipper drives and an Egyptologist stays by your side.
We'll then head to the Egyptian Museum, which has two floors filled with incredible treasures from the era of ancient Egypt between 2700 BCE and 300 CE.
Old Cairo Visit
After your tour of the Egyptian Museum, you will be transported by our private driver to the Old Cairo. It is believed that Jesus sought refuge in the The Ben Ezra Synagogue, the Hanging Church, and the Church of Abu Serga. When you arrive, our private tour guide and Egyptologist will show you these.
Then. The Khan el Khalili Open Air Old Bazaar will be our next stop.
The day of your tour is finally over. When you arrive, our private driver will pick you up and transport you safely back to your gorgeous hotel.
- Day 6
Day Of Departure
Last Day In Egypt
Enjoy the hotel's lovely breakfast. after awakening. Our private driver will be waiting for you in the hotel lobby when you arrive to drive you back to Cairo International Airport.
Meals: Breakfast, depending on the time of your flight.
Your "6 Days At Mercure Le Sphinx With Amazing Tours" Package Includes:
- All services charges
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel
- 5 Night accommodation at the hotel. With Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
- Meet and assist with pickup service at the airport
- The tours as mentioned in our above itinerary
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary
Your "6 Days At Mercure Le Sphinx With Amazing Tours" Package Excludes the following:
- International flight tickets
- All Tipping and gratuities
- Any supplement for Nile /pyramids/deluxe View
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $750$825 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.