6 Days All-Inclusive Trip to Cairo, Giza, Luxor, and Aswan.
Wander Most Egypt Landmarks In Cairo, Luxor Aswan!
6 Days All-Inclusive Trip to Cairo, Egypt is a life-changing experience, forgetting you the current life to walk amid great history. Be a witness of these magnificent miracles that were set on the planet thousands of years ago to announce a great history that occurred in humanity.
Through this 6 Days All-Inclusive Trip to Cairo, Egypt package, you will not just visit the monuments and Egypt landmarks. But you will also enjoy living in the lap of history, accompanied by a highly experienced tour guide who is able to narrate to you every detail that occurred in the cradle of civilization.
|Trip Duration:||6 Days / 5 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Budget Travel - Egypt Standard Tours - Egypt Travel Deals 2023/2024|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Educational Tours - Egypt Group Tours - Egypt Private Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Enjoyment- Culture|
- Day 1
Arrival Day to Cairo Airport
Enjoy your landing in the cradle of civilization. Your tour manager is awaiting you in the Cairo Airport, greeting and facilitating all your airport formalities, luggage, and entry visa. A private air-conditioned vehicle transports you smoothly to a nice hotel in Cairo. Our coordinator facilitates all the check-in procedures in the hotel to relish two comfortable nights at the hotel.
- Day 2
Full-Day Cairo Day Tour
Giza Pyramids & Egyptian Museum Visit
Start your tour day early to have a tasty breakfast at the hotel, and meet your private Egyptologist at 08.00 am.
Then, Via air-conditioned vehicle, arrive at the heart of the golden era in ancient Egypt, walking amid the gigantic miracles of history. Start from the Great Pyramid of Cheops that embraces eternity since 2566 BC. Then, proceed to Chefren Pyramid. After that, uncover the amazing secrets in the Menkaure pyramid. Afterward, salute the legendary pharaonic guard, Great Sphinx.
Also, You have the opportunity to enter one of the six Queen’s Pyramids. Also, visit the Mortuary Temple and finally enjoy a fantastic view of the Panorama Pyramids.
After that, At 01.00 pm, relish a tasty Egyptian Lunch at a high-quality local restaurant. Then, your tour guide transfers you to the Egyptian Museum. You are in a spot teeming with unique artifacts shining here and there and surrounded by the daily life of the ancient Egyptians.
Then, enjoy a free tour of Egypt streets and the downtown, till 0.500 pm. Finally, Return back to the hotel to get your dinner and enjoy a resting night.
- Day 3
Luxor Day Tour
Travel To Luxor By Domestic Flight and Visit Luxor Highlights
Early wake up and enjoy your breakfast at the hotel. After that, Your coordinator facilitates your hotel check-out to transfer you to Cairo Airport, traveling to Theba, the ancient Egyptian Capital. It is Luxor now.
Once you arrive at Luxor Airport, you can meet the local Egyptologist. He/she facilitates the airport procedures and escorts you to an air-conditioned vehicle to begin your Luxor day tour from the afterlife land of the pharaohs, west side of Luxor.
West Bank Tour
So, Via the pharaohs’ secret road, arrive at the majestic royal tombs in The Valley of The Kings and The Valley of The Queens.
At 0.100 pm, relish delicious Egyptian lunch in a local restaurant.
Then, your tour guide accompanies you to a verse from the architectural miracles of the Pharaos. It is the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. After that, proceed to these gigantic magical statues, Colossi of Memnon.
Finally, your tour guide accompanies you to an awesome hotel, facilitating your check-in to have your dinner and a relaxing night.
- Day 4
2nd Day Visit Luxor Highlights
Luxor & Karnak Temples Visit & Travel To Aswan
08.00 am Delicious Breakfast at the hotel. Your friendly driver is waiting to take you on a comfortable ride to the East Bank of Luxor Nile to visit the most important landmark in Luxor City. It is Luxor Temple. Every step inside this temple amid its marvelous historical buildings transports you back to the reign of one of the great kings of the pharaonic New Kingdom.
Next, your tour guide transfers you to the largest and most preserved temple in ancient Egypt. It is Karnak Temple, a complete record of the ancient Egyptians. Then, Have a free tour at Luxor Street and have a tasty lunch at a nice restaurant. You have a choice to enjoy riding a Hot air balloon, flying above the majestic pharaonic landmarks.
Afterward, your tour guide escorts you on a restful trip to Aswan by train. The time of departure 06. 25 pm. The arrival is at 10.00 pm. Finally, Meet your kindly driver at Aswan Station to transport you to a lovely hotel. Your coordinator assists you in the check-in to enjoy your night.
- Day 5
Aswan Highlights Day Trip
Aswan High Dam - Philae Temple- Unfinished Obelisk site- Domestic Flight to Cairo
In the lavish atmosphere of Aswan, wake up early to begin your day trip. Have your nice breakfast at the hotel, and meet your Egyptologist to transfer you to the majestic modern project, Aswan High Dam, and the largest artificial lake in the world, Nasser Lake.
Then, proceed to Philae Port; it is your first time to meet the Nubians. Sail to the magnificent home of God Isis. It is the jewel of temples, Philae Temple.
After that, At 01.00 pm, Take a lunch break in a franchise restaurant. It is time to uncover one of the pharaonic secrets about these high columns that touch Egypt's sky since thousands of years ago, the obelisks. Proceed to the Unfinished Obelisk site.
Next, your tour guide accompanies you to Aswan Airport for a domestic flight to Cairo. Finally, Your coordinator waits for you in the airport to transfer you to a Cairo hotel for a comfortable overnight and dinner.
- Day 6
Departure Day To Home
Breakfast at the hotel. Next, Our coordinator transfers you to Cairo airport and assists you at the final departure formalities.
The Inclusions :
- Meet and assist at Cairo International Airport by our tour manager.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Stay at Hotel in Cairo hotel 3 Nights with Bed and breakfast accommodation.
- Stay at Luxor Hotel for 2 Nights with Bed and breakfast accommodation.
- Two domestic flights (Cairo to Luxor)- (Awan-Luxor).
- Stay on board of First Class Train Ticket (Luxor/Aswan).
- All Transfers are by our Modern Private A/C Vehicle during your trip as mentioned above (including Fuel)
- The Airport transfers on arrival and departure and domestic airport transfers.
- All entry fees and tickets to all sites as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Expert Egyptologist Tour Guide all your trip.
- 5 Breakfasts – 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners.
- Tipping & Gratuities.
- Soft drinks in the vehicle during tours.
- Taxes and Services Charges.
The Exclusions :
- International Flight Tickets from home.
- Any alcoholic drinks.
- Any extra activities are not mentioned in our above tour program.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2025$ / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.