5 Days at Sierra Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh
A popular holiday spot in the Sinai Peninsula, which is on Egypt’s southern coast, is 5 Days at Sierra Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh, which has year-round sunshine.
Due to its location on the Red Sea and access to some of the most breathtaking coral reefs, it is a well-liked location for snorkelling and scuba diving. Sharm El Sheikh offers a wide variety of water sports, including water skiing and windsurfing, in addition to the sun, sea, and sand. The area is home to numerous five-star hotels and a vibrant nightlife.
Please read the itinerary below before making a reservation for this package. To book your accommodations and tour package, get in touch with our staff.
|Sharm El Sheikh
|Tour Ends :
|Sharm El Sheikh
|Trip Duration :
|5 Days / 4 Nights
|Tour Category :
|Egypt Tours From Hotels
|Trip Theme :
|Egypt Hotels Stay
|Cities to Visit :
|Sharm El Sheikh
|Tour Difficulty :
|Available for Handicap :
|Group Size :
|2 to 10 Persons
|hotel accommodation and tours
|Nile Cruise :
- Day 1
As soon as you arrive, start looking for our Agent. He will meet you politely and arrange a pickup based on the time of your flight. The "Egypt United Tours" brand is shown on a placard that our airport representative is holding. Our English-speaking Agent will help you with passport control, carrying your bags, and identification procedures shortly after speaking with you.
Where a helpful driver and a private a/c car are waiting to safely transport you to your gorgeous Sharm El Sheikh hotel at the international airport's gate. soak a stroll around the well-lit streets of Sharm El Sheikh at night to soak in the amazing street atmosphere.
- Day 2
See Coral Reefs
Your breakfast is all prepared and waiting for you at the hotel. The following 45 minutes will be spent relaxing as you travel to the land's paradise in a modern private vehicle. Ras Mohamed Reserve is where you can find it.
Spend the day discovering the exotic creatures and vegetation. Swim or snorkel to view the region's unique mesmerising sights of moving fish, bright coral reefs, and critically endangered white turtles.
A coral beach close to Ras Mohammed is a great place to unwind in peace. because a unique tropical mangrove forest can be seen and a portion of the water's surface is covered in seagrass.
Enjoy the fauna that can only be found at the Ras Mohammed Reserve in Sinai in the reserves in Sharm El-Sheikh.
The reserve is great for meditation and offers a large diversity of rare bird and animal species. It also makes amazing images.
Return to your hotel in Sharm-El Sheikh to spend the night.
- Day 3
When it's not too hot, around 15:00, is the ideal time to visit the desert. Booking a desert safari tour in advance, which frequently includes camel riding in the desert, a visit to a Bedouin hamlet, and a BBQ dinner, is a terrific choice for a safe and enjoyable vacation. By continuing your trek until it gets dark, you may take in the starry sky. A 2-hour quad-riding expedition in the Sinai Desert is highly recommended for thrill-seekers because it could lead to events that alter the course of their lives.
- Day 4
An unhurried day at the Red Sea
A stay at the Soft All-Inclusive Hotel includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, soft drinks, and snacks. While you're at the beach, take lots of photos; they'll make fantastic souvenirs.
- Day 5
Final Day of Your 5-Day Sierra Hotel Tour in Sharm El Sheikh
First, savour the hotel's delectable breakfast. After that, our private driver will pick you up and drive you back to the airport.
Your safety is the first priority for Egypt United Tours' staff.
Your "5 Days at Sierra Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh" Package Includes:
- Meet and assist with pickup service at the airport.
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel.
- 4 Night accommodation at the hotel. With Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
- The tours as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary.
- All services charges.
Your "5 Days at Sierra Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh" Package Excludes the following:
- International flight tickets.
- All Tipping and gratuities.
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Sharm El Sheikh
Start from $650 $725 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons
Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.