Check Out This Amazing 5 Days In Safir Hotel, a Trip For Good Memories
Spend six nights with a 5-days Safir hotel package and discover a different side of their Hotel. Please review the itinerary and make hotel reservations now.
Our airport adviser will be waiting to help you with any paperwork for your 5-days Safir hotel package when you land at Cairo International Airport. We’ll pick you up in a comfortable, climate-controlled car driven by a skilled driver and take you to the Safir Hotel. Help you get checked in and settled, but then give you time to explore Cairo on your own. Contact our professional, experienced tour operators to book your 5 Days Safir Hotel Package.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Accommodation:||Safir 5 Stars Hotel|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Tours From Hotels|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Hotels Stay|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Alexandria|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Hotel Accommodation And Tours|
Arrival and Check in Safir Hotel
Arrival to Airport
At Cairo International Airport, a representative will be waiting for you with a sign bearing your name. This professional can assist you with entering and leaving the airport, such as checking in your bags and completing your passport information. You'll hop in a luxurious car with air-con. and you are driven by a professional who will assist you with the check-in process. To spend a memorable 5-days Safir Hotel package.
Pyramids Day Tour
Giza Pyramids Tour
Start your day off right at 8:00 a.m. at the hotel with a delicious Breakfast. After that, follow your Egyptologist to a location where you may experience Egypt's heyday of pyramid building. Your plan calls for three stops:
During the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt, Khufu served as the second pharaoh of the 4th dynasty, also known by the Greek name Cheops. The period known as the Fourth Dynasty in the Old Kingdom is commonly referred to as its "golden era."
Khafre, the third king of the 4th Dynasty, built the second-largest pyramid at Giza and in Egypt around 2540 BC. Khafre, also known as Chephren, was the grandson of Ancient Egyptian architect Sneferu and the son of Great Pyramid builder Khufu.
Menkaure built the third and smallest Giza pyramid (Mycerinus in Greek). The late 26th century BC is the accepted completion date. Menkaure, like other Giza pyramid builders, governed Egypt during the 4th Dynasty of the Old Kingdom.
Then meet our driver who will transfer you back to your hotel and Overnight in Cairo.
Alexandria Day Tour From Cairo
After a good breakfast at Safir hotel, you'll board your own air-conditioned car and travel with our knowledgeable guide the three hours to Alexandria.
Then, visit Pompey Pillar a magnificent monument built in commemoration of Emperor Diocletian.
besides, visit Sultan Qaitbay's Citadel was constructed in the exact location of the original Alexandria lighthouse.
Afterward, the next stop is the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, the biggest Roman Cemetery and a three-tiered subterranean passage carved out of the rock that displays the blending of Roman and Egyptian art.
After that, you will see King Farouk's gardens at Montazah Palace and the world-famous library of Alexandria. In Alexandria, you may snap some very remarkable and original photographs.
Then, back to the hotel in Cairo, when the tour is over.
Note: Alexandria’s library is closed on Fridays & public holidays.
Overnight in Cairo.
The Egyptian Museum Tour
The Egyptian Museum Tour
Start your day at Safir hotel with a delicious Breakfast and a city view with fresh air. Then meet our tour guide and driver to transfer you to The Egyptian Museum, where, your questions will meet their answers. Were the ancient Egyptian bodies with the strength that made them lift high heavy stones to touch the sky thousands of years ago, such as what we see from the pyramids as well as the huge temples?
Then, our driver will take you to Old Cairo to see the Hanging Church, Church of Abu Serga (where Jesus is claimed to have sought sanctuary), and Ben Ezra Synagogue.
After finishing the tour, you will back to the hotel.
Overnight in Cairo and in the open bazaar of Khan El Khalili.
The Last Day Of Your 5 Days Safir Hotel Package
Wake up and have your breakfast at your hotel, then our friendly driver will be waiting for you to transfer you back to the airport. we hope you enjoy your stay.
Your 5 Days Safir Hotel Package Includes:
- Meet and assist with pickup service at the airport
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel
- 4 Night accommodation at Safir Hotel with Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
- Tours at Cairo as mentioned in our above itinerary
- All Tipping and gratuities
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary
- All services charges
This 5-Days Safir Hotel Package Excludes:
- International flight tickets
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any type of drinks in the hotel or during the tour
- Any supplement for Nile /pyramids/deluxe View
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $950$1045 / Person
Our 6 Days Safir Hotel Package
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April, a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.