5 Days Ramses Hilton Hotel And Casino In Cairo With The Best Tours Included In A Package
Make a reservation for this package with us if you want to discover more about the intriguing history of Egypt.To increase the thrill of Cairo, Giza, and Alexandria, educate yourself on the historical landmarks, Coptic churches, and Islamic mosques.
Please take a minute to review the itinerary provided below before getting in touch with us and making a reservation for this package with our knowledgeable staff.
|Tour Ends :
|Trip Duration :
|5 Days / 4 Nights
|Ramses Hilton Hotel & Casino In Cairo
|Tour Category :
|Egypt Tours From Hotels
|Trip Theme :
|Egypt Hotels Stay
|Cities to Visit :
|Cairo - Giza - Alexandria
|Tour Difficulty :
|Available for Handicap :
|Group Size :
|2 to 10 persons
|Hotel acommodation and tours
|Nile Cruise :
- Day 1
Day Of Arrival To Cairo
As soon as you leave customs and baggage claim at Cairo International Airport (arrival formalities), your tour guide will be waiting to greet you. They will then take you to your Cairo lodging in a distinctive, expensive vehicle. In order for you to know exactly when you will be picked up for each excursion, the tour operator will also assist you with checking in at your hotel and go through your itinerary with you.
Make the most of Cairo's nightlife, then unwind at your hotel the next day to get ready for a fantastic adventure.
- Day 2
Giza Pyramids Day Tour
The Great Pyramids Day
Before meeting with your Egyptologist tour guide in the lobby, take advantage of the complimentary breakfast offered by your lodging. You will be driven to each of the majestic Giza pyramids after being driven there by a trained captain in a private, contemporary vehicle.
Your day tour will next begin at The Great Khufu, the second monarch of Ancient Egypt's Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom. Greek speakers also referred to it as the Cheops Pyramid. The Old Kingdom's Fourth Dynasty is frequently referred to as its "golden era."
Around 2540 BC, Khafre started construction on the second-largest pyramid in Egypt. Another name for it was the Chephren Pyramid. It was also built by Sneferu, Sneferu's son, and Khufu, who also built the Great Pyramid.
The Menkaure Pyramid, the smallest of the three pyramids, will be your last destination with us. A great location for stunning photos is the Panorama Pyramid of the Sphinx statue.
As soon as your private driver arrives, they will transport you back to your hotel.
- Day 3
Alexandria City Day Trip
Alexandria Excursions Day
First, take advantage of your hotel breakfast in Cairo before beginning your three-hour trip to Alexandria. Then, in your own private vehicle, you will go to Alexandria City with one of our knowledgeable Egyptologist tour guides.
As soon as you land in Alexandria, your private Egyptologist tour guide will take you to the Pompey Pillar. a massive structure built under Diocletian's direction.
The Sultan Qaitbay's Citadel, which was built precisely where the Alexandria Lighthouse formerly stood, will be your next stop.
You will proceed to the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, which include the most significant Roman cemetery. A three-tiered stairway with Roman and Egyptian architectural details has been cut out of the rock.
You might then take some stunningly lovely and unique photos at the Alexandrian New library that will wow you. The catacombs of Kom el Shokafa were impressive.
Your next stops will be the King Farouq Gardens at Montazah Palace and the Alexandrian New Library.
After the expedition, your own driver will drive you back to your hotel in Cairo.
- Day 4
Old Cairo And The Egyptian Museum
The Egyptian Museum Tour
Firstly, relish your delicious hotel breakfast. Then, you'll be picked up from the hotel lobby by our Egyptologist tour guide and driver and taken to the Egyptian Museum, where you can find the answers to your queries. The pyramids and the colossal temples are proof that the ancient Egyptians were able to raise heavy stones to vast heights thousands of years ago.
The Hanging Church is going to be seen. Once you go there—and this is going to be our first visit—you'll be in Old Cairo. After you've seen the hanging church, we'll take you to the Ben Ezra Synagogue and the Abu Serga churches, where it's thought that Jesus sought refuge.
We'll then take you to the open-air Khan el Khalili.
Finally, You'll be transported back to the hotel by our private driver.
- Day 5
Day Of Departure
Enjoy the breakfast at the hotel. After that, our private driver will pick you up and drive you back to Cairo International Airport.
The Egypt United Tours' team wish you a good time and have a safe travel home.
Your "5 Days Ramses Hilton Hotel & Casino In Cairo With The Best Tours Included" Package Includes:
- Tours at Cairo as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Meet and assist with pickup service to and from the airport.
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel.
- 4 Nights accommodation at the hotel in Cairo. with Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary.
- All services charges.
Your "5 Days Ramses Hilton Hotel & Casino In Cairo With The Best Tours Included" Package Excludes:
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour
- All Tipping and gratuities.
- International flight tickets
- Any supplement for Nile /pyramids/deluxe View
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1150 $1265 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons
Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.