5 Days Princess Donia Dahabiya Nile Cruise
An exquisite riverboat with lovely accommodations, each with a panoramic window to take in the passing beauties in peace, is the 5 Days Princess Donia Dahabiya Nile Cruise. The Dahabiya also features 2 decks with breathtaking Nile views.
There is also a big sundeck available for admiring the scenery and the weather. You will travel from Esna to Aswan and back on this unique boat. Sail the Nile in luxury and style. Learn about the splendour of the Nile from Dahabiya Tours on the Nile in Princess Donia Dahabiya. Nile Cruise provides you with a contemporary, entirely furnished area to relish your journey. Discovering the beautiful Pharaonic culture via a floating hotel on the lovely River Nile is an unforgettable experience.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Luxury, Cultural and Educational|
Luxor Day Tour
Pick up from your hotel or meeting location in Luxor city to begin the tour of Luxor to the Valley of the Kings, the Colossi of Memnon, the Karnak Temple, and the Hatshepsut Temple.
The crew will welcome you on board and have your things carried to your cabins while you make the hour-long transfer to Esna and board the boat.
Then we'll go on your trip to Aswan.
Close to El Hegz Island overnight
Visit El Kab Tombs
Take your time eating breakfast as you sail gently toward Elkab.
Visit Elkab before continuing your voyage to Edfu City.
Take a horse-drawn carriage tour of Egypt's largest and most well-preserved monument, the Edfu Temple.
Horus the falcon god is shown in two stunning granite statues that flank the entrance.
After seeing the temple, either take a ride or stroll through the market, which is a sizable marketplace where you may haggle over trinkets, spices, and fragrances.
After that, we'll sail to our private island, "El Fouza," where we'll disembark and have dinner served to you right by the Nile.
Sailing Nile Cruise
Visit Gabal El-Silsila
We left for the leisurely trip to visit Ramadi or Pasaw hamlet.
Continue on our journey to another of our less travelled locations, the temple of Gebel el Silsila.
Visit the temple before sailing overnight to Bashir Island.
Sailing to Kom Ombo
Kom Ombo Temple
Take your time eating breakfast as we continue sailing to Kom Ombo. Pay attention to the sounds of the rivers many bird species as well as the sounds of the water buffalo wading through the shallow water next to the banks of the Nile. Here, we go to Kom Ombo's Greco-Roman Temple.
The entire temple complex is symmetrical, with two entrances, two halls, and two sanctuaries honouring the crocodile god Sobek and the falcon god Haroeris (Horus the Elder).
Visits to Daraw (the camel market) are possible. After that, Continue your voyage and moor close to Aswan.
Prepare yourself for an evening of fun in Egypt featuring Egyptian food and Arabic music.
Put on your customised Gallabeyah.
Aswan Day Tour
As we cruise to Aswan, the entrance to Nubia and the Sudan, take pleasure in the privilege and elegance of bygone eras. After breakfast, check out.
Your bags will be loaded into the vehicle for your next destination after our crew bids you farewell.
Visit some of the attractions, including the High Dam, the Bazaar, and the Temple of Philae.
Princess Donia Dahabiya Nile Boat 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 4 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan.
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 5 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- 4 Breakfasts - 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
Princess Donia Dahabiya Nile Boat 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $895$1010 / Person
"Tour Egypt Itinerary 10 Days with Nile Cruise" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.