5 Days Nour El-Nile Dahabiya Nile Cruise
Experience a one-of-a-kind Dahabiya Nile Cruise as you sail down the Nile River aboard the 5 Days Nour El-Nile Dahabiya Nile Cruise, a small ship constructed in the traditional way, to see the spectacular array of attractions in Upper Egypt.
On the other hand, one of the most opulent routes to Upper Egypt tours is via Dahabiya.
The Temple of Edfu, which was built during the Greco-Roman era and is devoted to Horus, as well as Gabal Silsila, a highly well-known quarrying location across all of ancient Egypt, and the Temple of Kom Ombo, should all be explored along the Nile River. In addition, visit Philae to see the magnificent High Dam and Temple of Isis.
With Egypt Best Holidays, take pleasure in your Dahabiya Nile Cruise.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Luxury, Cultural and Educational|
Embarkation in Luxor
Arrival at the airport, train station, or hotel in Luxor.
You will be greeted by a member of the Egypt United Tours staff to begin your Nour El-Nile Dahabiya Nile Cruise, and then transported there in a private A/C car to check in.
After that, take a boat down the Nile to Nekheb, an ancient city that is today known as El Kab and is located across the Nile from Nekhen (Herakonpolis), where temples to Thoth and Nebket once stood.
In fact, the city has a predynastic history.
Spend the night on board
Having breakfast while sailing to Edfu on the River Nile: The Temple of Edfu is a striking structure.
In addition, horus is honoured, and the Greco-Roman era is incorporated. The sun and moon served as Horus' eyes. He was a sky god. He was identified with the king, and as a result, Horus manifested as the king.
After that, we'll have a BBQ night in the evening on the beach of the lovely Island of Fawaza, where you can unwind, savour the day's events, and take in the magnificent beauty of the Egyptian sunset over the Nile River.
Visit Gabel El-Silsila
The Gebel el-Silsila quarry, which was well known across all of ancient Egypt for producing high-quality building stone, can be reached by sailing down the Nile.
The area is a thriving archaeological site with temples carved out of the hills. Examples include the west bank's Horemheb rock temple.
Many of the monuments in this area are inscribed with the names of Merenptah, Ramesses the Second, Hatshepsut, Amenhotep the Second, and Ramesses the Third.
After that, we will dock our Dahabiyya at the foot of this magnificent peak after sailing down the Nile River in the tranquil comfort of being the only vessel there.
We will visit the Temple of Horemheb, and in the evening we will have an unforgettable BBQ night inside the Temple.
Kom Ombo City
Kom Ombo Temple
Sail to Kom Ombo on the Nile. The word "Ombos" comes from the ancient Egyptian word "Nubt," which means "City of Gold," and refers to the modern town of Kom Ombo.
We're going to the Kom Ombo Temple. The Kom Ombo Temple is actually two temples, one dedicated to Sobek and the other to Haroeris.
Then, you can stroll through the town to observe how the lives of the locals are led and to explore the markets before returning to the boats.
Aswan Day Tour
Sailing to Aswan from the Nile Visit the renowned High Dam, a feat of engineering when it was constructed in the 1960s. In addition, it is made up of 18 times as much material as the Great Pyramid of Cheops.
After that, we're going to the beautiful Temple of Isis at Philae. When the monument's original location was endangered by the shift in water level brought on by the High Dam, an international effort was made to move the complete monument to the island.
Then, we will go to the incomplete obelisk. The stone would have been the heaviest object ever discovered, weighing more than 2.3 million pounds. But it was abandoned when a break appeared in the stone.
It would have been the tallest obelisk at 40 metres if the granite had not developed a crack. Transfer from the ship to Luxor (airport, train station, hotel)
Nour El-Nile Dahabiya Nile Boat 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 4 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan0
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 5 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- 4 Breakfasts - 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
Nour El-Nile Dahabiya Nile Boat 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1915$2105 / Person
"Tour Egypt Itinerary 10 Days with Nile Cruise" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.