Trace the lead of the pharaohs on our 5 Days Nile Cruise from Hurghada! From Luxor to Aswan, enjoy a luxurious Nile cruise. This traditional Hurghada excursion includes Luxor’s most famous historical sights. Featuring Karnak, Hatshepsut Temple, Valley of the Kings, and more. In addition, we take you on sightseeing tours in Edfu and Kom Ombo, Similarly, continue to Aswan and see even more incredible monuments before arriving in Hurghada.
Most importantly, all our Nile cruises have world-class accommodations and skilled tour guides. So, a memorable trip is guaranteed.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Enjoyment- Culture|
Nile Cruise from Hurghada Begins
About 7 a.m. on the day of your 4-night Nile cruise from Hurghada, Our agent will meet you at your hotel. Meanwhile, Our driver is ready to transfer you to Luxor by air-conditioned vehicle on time. Approximately 4 hours separate Hurghada and Luxor. You will have access to free bottled water in the vehicle. In case you require assistance from your driver, For instance; going to the bathroom or purchasing snacks along the route, notify him/her.
As soon as you arrive in Luxor, your authentic Nile Cruise from Hurghada will begin. Embark on a comfortable ride that will take you directly to the port where you could board your cruise. Then, you'll have some free time to settle in after boarding and check-in. A nice lunch is available aboard the ship at roughly 13h00.
After lunch, depart with the rest of your tour group and visit the world's most prominent ancient landmarks on Luxor's East Bank, the majestic Luxor Temple, and the massive Karnak Temple complex. This was once a whole city of temples that grew over a duration of more than 2,000 years.
After your tour is over, retire back to the ship for some afternoon tea and an authentic Egyptian Belly Dance Show. In the evening, dinner is available. After that, Freely enjoy the remainder of the evening. Dance the night away in the ship's disco, or simply relax.
Luxor is the first stop on your 5 Days Nile cruise from Hurghada.
Luxor West Bank Tour and Cruise to Esna
Have a leisurely breakfast on the lake at Luxor. This morning, You're heading to the Luxor West Bank with your small team. Together with your guide, explore three more heritage sites starting at Valley of Kings.
A royal necropolis, Valley of the Kings is a place where pharaohs and powerful nobles of the New Kingdom were laid to rest in rock-cut tombs. They range from simple burial chambers to elaborate mazes of rooms and corridors, depending on the type. Like the pyramids, practically all tombs were invaded and robbed in antiquity. Tutankhamen's tomb is one of the few still locked with almost everything intact inside, especially his mummy.
After that, Similarly continue to the ancient rock-cut tomb of Queen Hatshepsut. This was put in place by the same artists that created and embellished the tombs in the Valley of Kings. On your walk back to your cruise ship, you'll also see the massive Colossi of Memnon.
Meanwhile, as you sail to Esna, The rest of the day is open for you to do as you like. No more tours or excursions for today. Afternoon tea is available as usual. In the same vein, there's a Captain's Welcome cocktail reception soon before dinner today. The ship's disco will be available again at night. Spend your Nile cruise evening today on the water in Esna.
Edfu Temple and Kom Ombo Temple Excursions
Breakfast on board the ship as it makes its way to Edfu. Shortly after your arrival, your guide is taking you and your company to Egypt's finest ancient temple, the Temple of Horus in Edfu. This 2,000-year-old temple has been in the desert sand for decades.
On the way to Kom Ombo, enjoy a delicious lunch on the ship. After that, your next stop is Kom Ombo Temple, This temple is exclusive to two distinct gods, Sobek and Haeroris. Afterward, return to your accommodation.
In the evening, enjoy another great meal aboard the ship. Instead of an onboard disco, tonight's Galabya Party is a lot of fun. Spend this overnight on the water at Kom Ombo.
Cruise to Aswan and Aswan Tour
While traveling to Aswan, have a delicious breakfast aboard your Nile cruise. Optional trip of Abu Simbel Temples is available upon arrival in Aswan. This tour isn’t on the price of the Nile Cruise package and it is optional.
In other words, if you decide not to go see Abu Simbel, the rest of your day is all yours. There's a regular afternoon tea and dinner service at the usual times. Tonight, the ship is hosting an original Nubian Folkloric Performance. Hurghada cruisers might spend their final night on the Nile at Aswan.
Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner are available.
Disembarkation, Aswan Tour and Transfer to Hurghada
Firstly today you enjoy breakfast onboard. It's time to check out and disembark. Upon departing, the Aswan tour will begin. Aswan High Dam and Lake Nasser is the first stop.
Visit the colossal Unfinished Obelisk, travel to the ancient granite quarries in the area. On the way back, you can see the ancient temple of Philae, It was exclusive to Hathor and Isis. One of the world's most impressive temples previously standing on a small island that is now submerged under Lake Nasser. Temple was painstakingly relocated on higher ground.
This is your last stop before returning to Hurghada. It's around 7 hours drive between Aswan and Hurghada. In case you need any stopover on the way, just notify your driver.
In short, as soon as you arrive at Hurghada, your driver will take you straight to your hotel. This is the official ending of your 5 Days Nile Cruise from Hurghada!
- Transfer from Hurghada to Luxor
- 4 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 4 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above
- 4 Breakfasts - 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $690$762 / Person
“5 Days Nile Cruise from Hurghada” Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.