5 Days Musk Dahabiya Nile Cruise
Our luxurious 5 Days Musk Dahabiya Nile Cruise from Luxor Itinerary. The best option for anyone looking for a more specialized Nile tour. On our Dahabiya trip, it’s just the two or three of you. A Dahabiya tour gives you total seclusion.
On the other hand, Dahabiya tranquilly allows you to cruise calmly between historical sites while listening sound of birds.
Additionally, your experience on the Musk Dahabiya in the Nile River Valley will certainly stay with you forever.
The flawless fusion of amazing sightseeing, VIP service, and perfectly prepared meals creates the ideal travel experience.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Luxury, Cultural and Educational|
- Day 1
Embarkation in Luxor
Luxor East Bank
We don't want you to worry about anything when you travel with Egypt United Travel. Therefore we've taken all the required security measures to ensure that you won't.
When you arrive in Luxor, the tour manager who was assigned to you when you made your reservation for the trip will be there to greet you and provide whatever assistance they can. They will be waiting for you at the airport or train station.
Moreover, one of our drivers will be waiting there in an immaculate, modern vehicle with air conditioning.
Following introductions, your tour guide and driver will take you to the spot where you can board the opulent Musk Dahabiya Nile Cruise. Once you board, you will check in, and about noon, lunch will be served aboard.
Throughout your voyage, the onboard chef will pamper you with a wide selection of both Egyptian and foreign delicacies. He prepares all of the meals.
Following lunch, the spectacular Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple are the first sights you'll see on your Musk Dahabiya Nile cruise itinerary.
Although Luxor Temple is by far the best preserved of the two, the sheer expanse of the Karnak Temple complex makes it just as remarkable, if not more so, then it.
After visiting these two sites, you will return to your Dahabiya river yacht where you will have some time to relax before a delectable dinner is served.
Tonight will be your first night sleeping in your luxuriously furnished cabin on the water in Luxor.
- Day 2
Luxor West Bank
On day two of your Musk Dahabiya Nile Cruise tour, you'll head to the West Bank of Luxor to see three more magnificent ancient buildings after a hearty breakfast.
You will this time visit the Valley of the Kings, a vast royal cemetery with more than 60 ancient tombs, including King Tutankhamen's tomb.
You will also view the colossal Colossi of Memnon and the amazing Temple of Queen Hatshepsut's Tomb, which was carved out of rock.
After a tour that you are almost certainly never going to forget, you will come back to your Dahabiya in time for another wonderfully prepared lunch.
There won't be any further excursions scheduled for the day after lunch, so the boat will begin heading toward Esna. This is the perfect opportunity for you to relax or go bird watching.
You might also unwind with a drink or a cocktail in the lounge or bar while checking in with loved ones online, soaking in the outdoor Jacuzzi, etc.
Enjoy some afternoon tea on the boat's sundeck at 15h.
Dinner will be served as you sail this evening, and as you approach Esna, the boat will make a slight course correction and anchor for the night next to a small island.
- Day 3
Sailing Dahabiya Nile Cruise
On the third day of your Musk Dahabiya Nile cruise itinerary, you can enjoy breakfast as your river yacht travels through the Esna Lock, which is a wonderfully enjoyable and educational experience in and of itself.
You will start sailing toward Edfu after passing through the Lock and taking a wonderful lunch.
Depending on the wind, the boat should arrive in Edfu about after midday, at which point there will be time for yet another lovely excursion, this one to the Edfu Temple.
This ancient Greco-Roman temple was abandoned by the Romans long ago, and over time it slowly sank into the sand.
It remained in this condition for more than 2,000 years before being rediscovered.
Its level of preservation is therefore genuinely amazing.
Your Dahabiya will take you back to Al Ramady Island, where it will be anchored for the night, after you have visited the Edfu Temple.
The evening meal will be served as usual, and this evening you will spend the night boating close to Al Ramady Island.
- Day 4
Visit New Islands
Sailing to Aswan
Your Musk Dahabiya Nile cruise's fourth day begins early once more.
If you are awake at this time, it really is a great time to be on the balcony.
Breakfast will be served at the normal hour while you are sailing to Aswan via el Sheikh Fadl Island, where it will anchor for a bit.
Enjoy another delectable lunch aboard as you cruise; the island will be reached shortly after you finish eating.
Today, instead of dining on the boat, you will eat your afternoon tea and dinner on el Sheikh Fadl Island.
After a delicious supper on the island, you will join the river yacht once more, and it will continue sailing to Aswan where it will tie up for the night.
As part of your schedule for the Musk Dahabiya Nile River tour, take pleasure in spending your last night on the river at Aswan.
- Day 5
Aswan Day Tour
Disembarkation from Dahabiya Nile Cruise
While it's terrible that today is the last day of your Musk Dahabiya Nile River cruise itinerary, take some time to savour another delectable breakfast and a wonderfully excellent excursion to two stunning spots before you begin to say goodbye.
The first place you'll see today is the historic Philae Temple.
After the Aswan High Dam was constructed, it was totally relocated to higher ground to be shielded from the rising waters of Lake Nasser.
You'll arrive at the Aswan High Project itself next.
In essence, this dam changed Egypt's past, present, and future forever.
Soon it will be time for you to leave the Musk Dahabiya and collect your belongings.
When the time comes, we will once more be escorting you to the airport or railway station, depending on your plans for continuing your adventure.
It is our sincere hope and belief at Egypt United Tours that your cruise exceeded all of your expectations. Moving on, have a secure and pleasurable journey.
Musk Dahabiya Nile Boat 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 4 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan0
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 5 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- 4 Breakfasts - 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
Musk Dahabiya Nile Boat 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1791$1974 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.