5 Days Miran Dahabiya Nile Cruise
Travel peacefully for Five days on the luxurious Dahabiya; Miran while discovering unique passageways among the brilliant pharaonic classic archaeological riches in the Nile‘s center.
5 Days Miran Dahabiya Nile Cruise departing from Luxor allows visitors to relive the journey the ancient Egyptian god Osiris had to reach the Philae Temple and view the palace of God Sobek.
You will be traveling over the historical secret paths of the ancient Egyptians before coming upon the regal tombs that shine in the Valley of the Kings. The 5 Days Miran Dahabiya Nile Cruise from Luxor takes you from your current circumstances into the years of history with the aid of your personal Egyptologist. Learn more about the sights you’ll see while traveling on this opulent, one-of-a-kind Dahabiya by reading this.
|Tour Ends :
|Trip Duration :
|5 Days / 4 Nights
|Tour Category :
|Egypt Luxury Travel
|Trip Theme :
|Egypt Nile Tours
|Cities to Visit :
|Luxor - Aswan
|Tour Difficulty :
|Available for Handicap :
|Group Size :
|4 to 10 Persons
|Luxury, Cultural and Educational
|Nile Cruise :
- Day 1
Embarkation in Luxor
To start the tour of Luxor's Valley of the Kings, Karnak Temple, Hatshepsut Temple, and Colossi of Memnon, a representative will pick you up from your hotel or other prearranged meeting location in the city. Go to Esna and get on the boat (about an hour in an air-conditioned tourist vehicle). Your bags will be handled by the personnel, who will also greet you. We'll then leave for your trip to Aswan. For the evening, close to El Hegz Island
- Day 2
As you float gently approaching Elkab, take your time eating breakfast. Before moving on to Edfu City, stop at Elkab. Visit Egypt's largest and best-preserved structure, the Edfu Temple, in a horse-drawn carriage. Two beautiful granite statues that flank the entrance depict Horus, the falcon god. Take a taxi or take a stroll through the market after visiting the temple. It is a huge market where you may barter for trinkets, spices, and fragrances. After that, we'll go to El Fouza, our very own private island, where we'll disembark and be served dinner right close to the Nile.
- Day 3
Sailing Dahabiya Nile Cruise
Visit New Islands
We departed for the leisurely journey to the village of Pasaw or Ramadi. Continue on your trek to the Gebel el Silsila temple, one of your less-traveled destinations. Before travelling the next day to Bashir Island, see the temple.
- Day 4
Kom Ombo City
Kom Ombo Temple
As we continue sailing to Kom Ombo, take your time eating breakfast. Pay attention to the sounds of the numerous bird species that call the River home, as well as the sounds made by water buffalo as they wade through the shallow water near to the Nile's banks. We next proceed to the Greco-Roman Temple at Kom Ombo. With two entrances, two halls, and two sanctuaries honouring the falcon god Haroeris and the crocodile god Sobek, the entire temple complex is symmetrical (Horus the Elder). It is feasible to go to Daraw, the camel market. Keep sailing and moor close to Aswan. Get ready for a fun-filled evening in Egypt with Arabic music and Egyptian cuisine. Don your personalized Gallabiyah.
- Day 5
Disembarkation from Dahabiya Nile Cruise
Enjoy the privilege and elegance of bygone times as we travel to Aswan, the gateway to Nubia and the Sudan. Check out after breakfast. Our personnel will bid you farewell and carry your belongings into the vehicle for your next stop. Visit some of the sights, such as the Temple of Philae, the Souk, and the High Dam.
Miran Dahabiya Nile Boat 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 4 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan0
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 5 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- 4 Breakfasts - 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
Miran Dahabiya Nile Boat 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1899 $2133 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons
Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.