5 Days Merit Dahabiya Nile Cruise
For those looking for a more specialized Nile River trip, our opulent 5 Days Merit Dahabiya Nile Cruise from Luxor Itinerary is the ideal choice.
It is all about you and the few other passengers on our Dahabiya cruise.
A Dahabiya tour offers you complete solitude. On the other hand, Dahabiya tranquility as you float peacefully from one historic gem to the next with only the sound of birds and the wind in the sails.
In addition, you will undoubtedly never forget travelling on the Merit Dahabiya in the Nile River Valley.
A perfect trip experience is created by the seamless integration of unforgettable sightseeing, VIP service and expertly cooked meals.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Luxury, Cultural and Educational|
- Day 1
Embarkation in Luxor
Start your Merit Dahabiya Nile Cruise Tour
When you travel with Egypt United Travel, we don't want you to have to worry about anything, and we've taken all the necessary precautions to make sure you won't have to.
The tour manager who was allocated to you when you made your reservation for the trip will be waiting for you at the airport or train station when you arrive in Luxor to welcome you and offer any assistance that they can.
Additionally, one of our drivers will be waiting outside in a spotless, contemporary, air-conditioned vehicle. After greetings, your tour manager and our driver will transport you to the location where you will board the luxury Merit Dahabiya Nile Cruise.
You will check in once you embark, and your first aboard lunch will be provided about noon.
The boat's resident chef will spoil you with a great variety of both Egyptian and international delicacies throughout your journey. All meals are made by him.
After lunch, the first stop on your Merit Dahabiya Nile cruise itinerary is Luxor's East Bank, where you'll see the magnificent Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple.
Although the massive size of the Karnak Temple complex makes it equally as impressive, if not more so, than Luxor Temple, which is by far the better preserved of the two.
You will return to your opulent Dahabiya river yacht after your tour of these two locations, where you will have time to unwind before a sumptuous supper is served in the early evening.
Your first sleep in your exquisitely furnished cabin on the water at Luxor will take place tonight.
- Day 2
Luxor's West Bank
Luxor Day Tour
After a full breakfast on day two of your Merit Dahabiya Nile Cruise tour, you'll go to Luxor's West Bank to explore three more outstanding ancient structures.
This time, you will go to the Valley of the Kings, a sizable royal necropolis that has more than 60 historic tombs, among them King Tutankhamen's tomb.
In addition, you will see the enormous Colossi of Memnon and the incredible rock-cut mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
You will return to your Dahabiya in time for another expertly prepared lunch after a tour that you will almost likely never forget.
After lunch, there won't be any more excursions planned for the day, so the boat will start sailing towards Esna.
You should take advantage of this time to unwind or to engage in some bird watching.
You could even take a soak in the outdoor Jacuzzi, relax with a drink or a cocktail in the lounge or bar, or check in with loved ones online.
Around 15h00, enjoy some afternoon tea on the sundeck of the boat.
Dinner will be provided while you are sailing this evening, and as you get closer to Esna, the boat will slightly alter course and anchor next to a little island for the night.
- Day 3
The third day of your Merit Dahabiya Nile cruise itinerary begins early, allowing you to eat breakfast while your river yacht passes through the Esna Lock, which is a really pleasurable and educational event in and of itself.
After passing through the Lock, you will begin sailing toward Edfu while enjoying a great lunch.
The boat should reach Edfu depending on the wind just after noon, at which point it will be time for yet another beautiful excursion—this time to see Edfu Temple.
A long time ago, the Romans abandoned this ancient Greco-Roman temple, which gradually became buried in the sand.
Before it was found again, it stayed like way for more than 2,000 years.
As a result, its level of preservation is truly astounding.
After visiting the Edfu Temple, you will reboard your Dahabiya and travel to Al Ramady Island, where it will be moored for the night.
Dinner will be given as normal in the evening, and this night you will spend cruising next to Al Ramady Island.
- Day 4
Sailing to Aswan
Visit New Islands
The fourth day of your Merit Dahabiya Nile cruise schedule starts early once more.
It really is a great time to be out on the balcony if you are awake at this hour.
Breakfast will be provided while you are sailing to Aswan via el Sheikh Fadl Island, where it will tie up for a while, at the customary time.
As you sail, savour another delicious aboard lunch; shortly after you finish eating, you will arrive at the island.
You will eat your afternoon tea and dinner on el Sheikh Fadl Island today rather than aboard the boat.
You will board the river yacht once more after a delectable meal on the island, and it will continue sailing to Aswan where it will tie up for the night.
Enjoy your final night on the water in Aswan as part of your itinerary for the Merit Dahabiya Nile River trip.
- Day 5
Aswan Day Tour
Disembarkation from Dahabiya Nile Cruise
It's unfortunate that this is the final day of your Merit Dahabiya Nile River cruise itinerary, but before you start to say goodbye, take time to enjoy another delicious breakfast and a thoroughly enjoyable tour to two beautiful locations.
The ancient Philae Temple will be the first destination you see today. It was completely shifted to higher ground to protect it from Lake Nasser's increasing waters after the Aswan High Dam was built.
The Aswan High Project itself will be your next stop. This dam essentially reshaped Egypt's present and future for all time.
It will soon be time for you to go from the Merit Dahabiya and get your possessions.
Depending on your plans for continuing your journey, we will once more be escorting you to the airport or train station when the time comes.
We at Egypt United Tours really hope and believe that your cruise lived up to all of your expectations and more.
Have a safe and enjoyable trip moving forward.
Merit Dahabiya Nile Boat 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 4 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan0
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 5 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- 4 Breakfasts - 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
Merit Dahabiya Nile Boat 5 Days From Luxor Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1243$1369 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.