Luxury Travel in Cairo
Get the most out of your luxury travel in Cairo. Enjoy 5 days at the best hotel in Cairo city overlooking the Nile River, Four Seasons Nile Plaza is your stay in Cairo. Similarly, enjoy private luxury transfers and the best cousin in Egypt. Most importantly, We take you to visit the major highlights of Egypt; You will have privately escorted tours to Giza Pyramids, Old and Modern Cairo, Step Pyramid in Saqqara, Red and Bent Pyramid in Dahshur. Enjoy a fantastic luxury journey in Cairo.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Educational Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 persons|
- Day 1
Cairo Arrival and VIP Meeting
Our airport coordinator arranges for you a VIP welcome at the airport. He's eagerly waiting and ready to welcome you.
Then, take a rest at The VIP lounge as we finalize your entry visa to Egypt. Meanwhile, Our airport staff carries your luggage to the modern luxury car waiting outside the VIP Gate.
Meet our elegant professional driver and enjoy your first ride in Cairo. He's taking you to 5* Luxury Hotel. Meanwhile, Our coordinator arranges all check-in for you and escorts you to your Nile View Luxury Room.
Spend a lovely night in Cairo with dinner.
Finally, seize the moment! You're at your 5 stars Luxurious hotel.
- Day 2
Great Pyramids and Sphinx Tour
Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx Visit
Firstly, at 08:00 am, enjoy your hotel breakfast at your Hotel.
Secondly, start a day tour to Egypt's great pyramids with our luxury modern car and elegant driver. As a result, Visit Cheops Great Pyramid and The Small Pyramids of The Queens. The Ticket to the Interior of The Great Pyramid is available. However, We include it at your request.
Then, proceed your tour to the Second and Third Pyramids. It's time to learn how ancient Egyptians built The Pyramids.
Arrive at The Pyramids Panorama to take breathtaking photos. This is the Best spot for camel or horse riding at The Sahara of the Pyramids.
Meet our camel/horseman to escort you for a lovely 30 min camel/horse ride trip around the Pyramids Sahara.
After that, return to your driver again to enjoy your ride down the Pyramids Valley. Visit the Great Sphinx and The Valley Temple, where you get to know all the hidden secrets of this massive statue.
Then, at 01:00 pm, Transfer to the luxury pyramid view restaurant for lunch.
02:00 pm, meet your driver to transfer you back to Four Seasons Hotel for a free afternoon. Enjoy the hotel pool, Gem, and other facilities.
After that, at 07:00 pm, After a few hours of relaxing at your luxury hotel, Meet your tour guide and driver. You're going for a night tour to The Sound and Light Show at Giza Pyramids and Sphinx.
08:00 pm, Your driver and tour guide escort you back to your Hotel.
Finally, enjoy a lovely dinner and overnight.
- Day 3
Day Tour to The Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo
Cairo City Tour
Firstly, at 08:00 am, Enjoy a breakfast meal at your Hotel. After that, meet your Egyptologist tour guide and your professional driver and start a day tour to Cairo city.
Start your day tour at the Egyptian Museum; See the Golden Mask and Coffin of The boy King Tut, Likewise; visit The Golden Treasure and The Mummies Rooms.
After that, your tour guide escorts you to Old Cairo to see the Hanging Church, St. Sergius Church, and Synagogue of Ben Ezra.
Then, at 01:00 pm, a Lunch meal at a luxurious Nile view restaurant.
After lunch, your tour guide and driver are ready to escort you for a visit to the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali inside the Citadel of Saladin.
Khan El Khalili's open-air Bazar is your next stop. Enjoy free shopping time.
After that, at 04:00 pm, meet your driver again, He's transferring you back to your Luxurious Hotel.
Finally, get your dinner and a night-stay at the hotel.
- Day 4
Saqqara, Memphis, Bent and Red Pyramids Tour
Saqqara & Memphis Visit
Firstly, at 08:00 am lovely morning start by hotel breakfast at your Hotel. After that, Meet your Egyptologist and private driver to start a day tour to Saqqara, Memphis, and Dashur.
Enjoy your ride through the rural quarter of Giza to reach Dahshur, where you visit The Red and Bent Pyramids.
After that, transfer to The Oldest Capital of Egypt to visit The Open-air Museum of Memphis.
Then, at 01:00 pm, enjoy a lovely lunch at a luxurious countryside restaurant in Saqqara.
Visit The Step Pyramid and learn the story of the First Pyramid to be built in the history of mankind.
After that, at 04:00 pm, Your professional driver is ready to transfer you back to your Hotel.
Finally, enjoy Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
- Day 5
VIP Departure Service
Today is your departure day from Cairo. However, according to your flight time, enjoy your hotel breakfast first.
After breakfast, meet your private Mercedes driver and your airport coordinator. They're going to accompany you to the VIP Terminal at Cairo Airport for your final departure with wonderful memories about your Luxury travel in Cairo.
Luxury Travel in Cairo tour package includes:
- VIP Meeting at Cairo International Airport.
- Entry Visa to Egypt.
- 4 Nights stay at Four Seasons Nile Plaza 5 Stars Luxury Hotel.
- Private Transportation in modern Mercedes Car.
- Private Egyptologist Tour Guide escorting you through the entire tour.
- 4 Breakfasts at Four Seasons Nile Plaza 5 Stars Luxury Hotel.
- 3 Lunches at a luxury clean restaurant in Cairo.
- 4 Dinners at Four Seasons Nile Plaza 5 Stars Luxury Hotel.
- Entrance fees tickets to all sites mentioned in our day tour above.
- Camel or horseback riding for 30 minutes at the Pyramids.
- Sound and Light show at Giza Pyramids and Sphinx.
- 3 bottles of mineral water per person (inside our tour vehicle).
- All Permissions and Authority Documents.
- All Taxes and Service Charges
Luxury Travel in Cairo tour package excludes:
- International Airfare Flight Ticket from home.
- Items of Personal Nature, internet and phone calls, etc.
- Tipping & Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1595$1773 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.