Egypt Sahara Desert Five Days Tour 2023/2024
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Budget Travel - Egypt Travel Deals 2023/2024|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Adventure Tours - Egypt Desert Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Fayoum|
|Available for Handicap:||No|
|Group Size:||4 to 15 persons|
- Day 1
Arrival to Cairo Airport
Arrival Day and Pyramids Tour
Firstly, morning start in Cairo (Airport or any location in Cairo) meet our tour guide and our driver with an air-conditioned vehicle to start your tour to the Pyramids of Egypt.
Then, follow your Egyptologist tour guide to visit the Great Pyramid of King Cheops, the second Pyramid of King Chephren, and the Third Pyramid of King Menkaure.
In addition, enjoy your visit to the Great Sphinx and The Mummification Chamber at The Valley Temple.
Later, enjoy lunch at the Pyramids Area.
Then, get ready to explore the Pyramids Desert by camel and reach the Quad Bike camp.
After that, enjoy your quad bike safari trip through the Pyramids Desert.
Finally, your amazing adventure ends today near the Sphinx, and transfer to the hotel to assist you with check-in for one night.
Free evening in Cairo and overnight.
- Day 2
Cairo to Fayoum and Wadi Al Rayan
El Fayoum Day Tour
Firstly, at 08:00 AM After having your hotel breakfast. Secondly, meet your guide again to begin your desert Safari trip to Fayoum Oasis.
Then, start your trip with our 4x4 Safari vehicle to go to Wadi El Rayan Lakes and Water Falls.
Later, enjoy lunch in desert camp.
After That, your desert Safari adventure goes on to visit the Magic Lake and the Fortified Fortress.
Then, transfer to Tunis Village to spend one night at a local lodge.
Finally, dinner at your lodge and overnight in Fayoum.
- Day 3
Wadi El Hitan and Desert Camp
Camping in Valley of Whales
Firstly, at 08:00 AM After having your breakfast in the lodge. Secondly, meet your 4x4 Safari driver and your guide to visit Evelyn Pottery School in Tunis Village.
Then, get ready for another Safari trip to Wadi El-Hitan ( Valley of Whales).
After that, arrive at Wadi El-Hitan and enjoy lunch at the local desert camp.
Later, follow your tour guide to see the Mammals Skeletons dating back to over 50 million years ago.
Then, back to your 4 wheel vehicle to go to your camping location.
In addition, your driver and your tour guide select the best spot for camping and prepare a BBQ dinner for you on the campfire.
Finally, spend an amazing night watching the bright stars lightening the dark sky of the Egypt Sahara Desert.
- Day 4
Wadi El-Hitan Museum - back to Cairo.
Wadi El-Hitan Museum Tour
Firstly, at 07:00 AM Early morning breakfast prepared by your Safari driver and back to Wadi El-Hitan to visit The Fossils and Climate Change Museum to learn about the Mammals evolution that happened millions of years ago.
Transfer back to your hotel in Cairo and assist you with one-night check-in.
Fresh up and meet your tour guide and driver to escort you for a city tour in Cairo and Cairo by night.
Visit Khan El Khalili Bazar and Cairo Down Town.
Finally, transfer back to the hotel for overnight in Cairo.
- Day 5
End of your Egypt Sahara Desert Tour
After having your hotel breakfast, meet our Egypt United Tours coordinator and driver to transfer you back to your start location in Cairo or to Cairo Airport.
5 Days Egypt Sahara Desert Tour Package Includes:
- 2 Nights Stay at a hotel in Cairo with bed and breakfast.
- One night stay at lodge in Tunis Village with breakfast and dinner.
- One Night Camping in the Valley of Whales.
- All Transfers in Private Air-conditioned 4x4 vehicles.
- Escorting by private English-speaking tour guide (Egyptologist).
- 4 breakfasts - 4 Lunches - 3 dinners.
- Water during meals and desert Safari.
- All taxes and service charges.
5 Days Egypt Sahara Desert Tour Package Excludes:
- Tours not mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Entrance fees and tickets to sites.
- Personal needs (laundry, phone calls, internet etc ..).
- Entry visa and departure taxes.
- Tips and gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $891$980 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.