Egypt Sahara Desert Five Days Tour 2023/2024
Incredible 5 Days Egypt Sahara Desert Tour to explore The Pyramids Desert, Fayoum Oasis, Wadi El Rayan, and Wadi El-Hitan Camp in the valley of Whales.
Explore Egypt Sahara Desert tour to Pyramids Desert, Camp in Valley of Whales, Wadi El-Hitan, Fayoum Oasis, and Wadi El Rayan water falls Check full itinerary.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Budget Travel - Egypt Travel Deals 2021/2022|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Adventure Tours - Egypt Desert Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Fayoum|
|Available for Handicap:||No|
|Group Size:||4 to 15 persons|
Arrival to Cairo Airport
Arrival Day and Pyramids Tour
Firstly, morning start in Cairo (Airport or any location in Cairo) meet our tour guide and our driver with an air-conditioned vehicle to start your tour to the Pyramids of Egypt.
Then, follow your Egyptologist tour guide to visit the Great Pyramid of King Cheops, the second Pyramid of King Chephren, and the Third Pyramid of King Menkaure.
In addition, enjoy your visit to the Great Sphinx and The Mummification Chamber at The Valley Temple.
Later, enjoy lunch at the Pyramids Area.
Then, get ready to explore the Pyramids Desert by camel and reach the Quad Bike camp.
After that, enjoy your quad bike safari trip through the Pyramids Desert.
Finally, your amazing adventure ends today near the Sphinx, and transfer to the hotel to assist you with check-in for one night.
Free evening in Cairo and overnight.
Cairo to Fayoum and Wadi Al Rayan
El Fayoum Day Tour
Firstly, at 08:00 AM After having your hotel breakfast. Secondly, meet your guide again to begin your desert Safari trip to Fayoum Oasis.
Then, start your trip with our 4x4 Safari vehicle to go to Wadi El Rayan Lakes and Water Falls.
Later, enjoy lunch in desert camp.
After That, your desert Safari adventure goes on to visit the Magic Lake and the Fortified Fortress.
Then, transfer to Tunis Village to spend one night at a local lodge.
Finally, dinner at your lodge and overnight in Fayoum.
Wadi El Hitan and Desert Camp
Camping in Valley of Whales
Firstly, at 08:00 AM After having your breakfast in the lodge. Secondly, meet your 4x4 Safari driver and your guide to visit Evelyn Pottery School in Tunis Village.
Then, get ready for another Safari trip to Wadi El-Hitan ( Valley of Whales).
After that, arrive at Wadi El-Hitan and enjoy lunch at the local desert camp.
Later, follow your tour guide to see the Mammals Skeletons dating back to over 50 million years ago.
Then, back to your 4 wheel vehicle to go to your camping location.
In addition, your driver and your tour guide select the best spot for camping and prepare a BBQ dinner for you on the campfire.
Finally, spend an amazing night watching the bright stars lightening the dark sky of the Egypt Sahara Desert.
Wadi El-Hitan Museum - back to Cairo.
Wadi El-Hitan Museum Tour
Firstly, at 07:00 AM Early morning breakfast prepared by your Safari driver and back to Wadi El-Hitan to visit The Fossils and Climate Change Museum to learn about the Mammals evolution that happened millions of years ago.
Transfer back to your hotel in Cairo and assist you with one-night check-in.
Fresh up and meet your tour guide and driver to escort you for a city tour in Cairo and Cairo by night.
Visit Khan El Khalili Bazar and Cairo Down Town.
Finally, transfer back to the hotel for overnight in Cairo.
End of your Egypt Sahara Desert Tour
After having your hotel breakfast, meet our Egypt United Tours coordinator and driver to transfer you back to your start location in Cairo or to Cairo Airport.
5 Days Egypt Sahara Desert Tour Package Includes:
- 2 Nights Stay at a hotel in Cairo with bed and breakfast.
- One night stay at lodge in Tunis Village with breakfast and dinner.
- One Night Camping in the Valley of Whales.
- All Transfers in Private Air-conditioned 4x4 vehicles.
- Escorting by private English-speaking tour guide (Egyptologist).
- 4 breakfasts - 4 Lunches - 3 dinners.
- Water during meals and desert Safari.
- All taxes and service charges.
5 Days Egypt Sahara Desert Tour Package Excludes:
- Tours not mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Entrance fees and tickets to sites.
- Personal needs (laundry, phone calls, internet etc ..).
- Entry visa and departure taxes.
- Tips and gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $520$630 / Person
"5 Days Egypt Sahara Desert Tour" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.