5 Days Egypt Luxury Vacation package Cairo and Alexandria
Unquestionably, a 5 day Egypt Luxury Vacation package Cairo and Alexandria is a fantastic way to experience both cities’ natural splendor.
This tour package includes one day in Alexandria, a Mediterranean city, and four days to explore Cairo’s main tourist attractions. Your Cairo and Alexandria Luxury Tour is made even more attractive by your stays at luxury hotel.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Private Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Alexandria|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
Cairo Arrival and VIP Meeting
Firstly, Enjoy a safe journey to Cairo International Airport, where you can meet our airport representative and arrange a private, luxurious ride from your aircraft to the VIP area.
Following that, While our airport consultant attends to your entry visa and luggage, you can relax in the VIP lounge. At Cairo Airport, our crew carries your bags outside the VIP Gate and loads it into the contemporary luxury vehicle we have waiting for you.
Then, begin your first ride in Cairo city by meeting our classy professional driver. Enjoy the ride as you get to the five-star luxury hotel. Our coordinator takes you to your Luxury Room after having everything set up for your check-in.
Finally, spend a lovely evening in Cairo.
Giza City tour
Pyramids of Giza, Saqqara and Memphis
Firstly, 08:00 AM Breakfast at your hotel and meet your professional tour guide and driver to start a day tour to Giza Pyramids.
09:00 AM arrive to Giza Pyramids to visit :
3 Great Pyramids (Cheops, Chefren and Macarinos), Queens Pyramids (availability to enter to one of the queens Pyramids, the Great Sphinx, which has kept its secrets for centuries and the Panorama of the 3 Pyramids and the Valley Temple (Mummification Temple).
Then, Lunch at pyramids view restaurant
1:30 PM Visit Saqqara:
- Visit the Step Pyramid of Saqqara (First Pyramid in The World).
3:30 PM Tour to Memphis
- make a visit to the Open air-museum of Memphis to see the first Capital of ancient Egypt.
5:00 PM Free walk in downtown in Cairo.
Finally, 06:00 PM Transfer back to your hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Alexandria Day tour
First, relish your breakfast meal at the hotel. Then, your private Egyptologist escorts you by private modern vehicle to the Roman and Ptolemaic periods in Alexandria with the accompany of the Mediterranean Sea.
Hidden treasures amid a unique mix of pharaonic and roman architecture, decorations, and beliefs in the Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa. Then, you meet this high one-single column to know how the pharaohs' stones raised the Roman greatness; it is the magic of the pomey's Pillar. Then, you wander amid this unique Roman Amphitheater in Egypt.
Enjoy Alexandria Cornich, and have a fantastic Seafood lunch meal at a fantastic restaurant with a Mediterranean Sea view.
Next, you visit the strongest castles on the Mediterranean coast since the Middle Ages, while the waves of the sea touch it in a legendary view. You go around the rooms of the soldiers and ascending to the throne of the Sultan in Quitbay Citadel.
Finally, your Egyptologist returns you back to your hotel in Cairo to spend a relaxing night and enjoy having your tasty dinner meal.
Cairo day tour
Day Tour to The Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo
Firstly, at 08:00 am, Enjoy a breakfast meal at your Hotel. After that, meet your Egyptologist tour guide and your professional driver and start a day tour to Cairo city.
Start your day tour at the Egyptian Museum; See the Golden Mask and Coffin of The boy King Tut, Likewise; visit The Golden Treasure and The Mummies Rooms.
After that, your tour guide escorts you to Old Cairo to see the Hanging Church, St. Sergius Church, and Synagogue of Ben Ezra.
Then, at 01:00 pm, a Lunch meal at a luxurious Nile view restaurant.
After lunch, your tour guide and driver are ready to escort you for a visit to the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali inside the Citadel of Saladin.
Khan El Khalili's open-air Bazar is your next stop. Enjoy free shopping time.
After that, at 04:00 pm, meet your driver again, He's transferring you back to the Hotel.
Finally, overnight at your hotel.
VIP Departure from Cairo
Today is your departure day from Cairo. Based on your flight time, enjoy your hotel breakfast. Then, meet your private Mercedes driver and your airport coordinator to transfer you to the Terminal at Cairo Airport for your final departure with wonderful memories about your Egypt Tour.
This 5 Days Egypt Luxury Vacation Package Includes:
- Meet, and assist at Cairo Airport both on arrival and departure.
- Entry Visa
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- 04 Nights accommodation in Cairo Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- Entrance fees and tickets to all above sites.
- All tours as mentioned above.
- English speaking private expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
Our 5 Days Egypt Luxury Vacation Package Excludes:
- International flight tickets.
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1550$1705 / Person
5 Days Egypt Luxury Vacation package runs on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a private tour of a minimum 2 persons and a maximum of 10 persons.
Traveling during Xmas, New Year, and Easter with the supplement of 20%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.