5 days Egypt Luxury Vacation Package with Sharm El sheikh
Enjoy your 5 days in Egypt Luxury Vacation Package with Sharm El Sheikh, You can take a nap on the gentle sand thanks to our Sharm El Sheikh tours. You can see the azure lake in front of you.
You may be sure that you’ll spend time at the nicest beaches. Swim in the clear water and go snorkelling among the unusual marine creatures. You can also work on your water skiing. After that, enjoy the desert’s splendour through the evening.
Get the best out of your 5 Days Luxury vacation Package with Sharm El Sheikh.
|Tour Starts:||Sharm El Sheikh|
|Tour Ends:||Sharm El Sheikh|
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Adventure Tours - Egypt Beach Holidays|
|Cities to Visit:||Sharm El Sheikh|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Cultural - adventure - Luxury|
Welcome to Sharm El Sheikh City
Sharm El Sheikh Arrival
When they get to Sharm El Sheikh, Meet our driver and local representative. Allow them to transport you for three nights to the hotel in Sharm in the interim.
At Sharm Hotel, you may experience a relaxing all-inclusive stay beginning with lunch and a free afternoon.
At your hotel on the Red Sea shore in Sharm El Sheikh, relax.
08:00 PM Dinner and a hotel stay for the night.
Free Day in the Red Sea
Free Day in Sharm El Sheikh
Enjoy your hotel stay with a soft all-inclusive, hotel beach and pool.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner with soft drinks and snacks are available at set times.
Free Day at leisure
free day at the Red sea
Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and soft drinks are included in your stay at the Sharm el Sheikh hotel on the Red Sea Beach. (All-inclusive soft)
Snorkeling, diving, water activities, and optional Sharm el Sheikh sea trips with Desert safari can all be arranged upon request.
Sharm el sheikh
free day at leisure
You receive a free day in Sharm El Sheikh to do whatever you like.
Take advantage of a free day while staying at a comfortable all-inclusive hotel in Sharm El Sheikh. You have the option of spending the night in the streets and bazaars of Sharm El Sheikh.
Have a good day and a restful night at your lodging.
Departure from Sharm El Sheikh
After having your lovely breakfast at the hotel, meet our local airport coordinator in Sharm El Sheikh and our friendly driver to transfer you to Sharm International Airport to leave Egypt with wonderful memories about your 5 days Egypt Luxury Vacation Package with Sharm El sheikh.
Our 5 days Egypt Luxury Vacation Package Includes:
- Meet, and assist at Sharm El Sheikh Airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- All tours are as mentioned above.
- entry Visa
- 4 Nights accommodation in Sharm El Sheikh Hotel with All soft-inclusive.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
Our 5 days Egypt Luxury Vacation Package Excludes:
- International flight tickets.
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1490$1650 / Person
5 days Egypt Luxury Vacation Package runs on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a private tour of a minimum 2 persons and a maximum of 10 persons.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.