5 Days Egypt Luxury Tour package Cairo and Fayoum 2022/2023
Experience the most comfortable accommodation during a 5 Days Luxury Egypt Tour Package. Explore Egypt’s top sites in Cairo, Giza, and Fayoum.
Learn the Egyptian traditions and culture, and see the heritage and antiquities of the Pharaohs, there are still hundreds of historical sites dating from thousands of years ago!
And you will rejoice to enjoy this amazing 5 days Luxury Egypt Tour Package.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Private Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Fayoum|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
Cairo Arrival Day
Cairo Arrival and VIP Meeting
Firstly, by landing at Cairo international airport, you can easily figure out our representative. He /She holds a poster bearing your name.
This coordinator facilitates all your Airport procedures, Egypt Visa, and baggage receipt to leave the airport amidst maximum comfort.
Secondly, Exit the airport and meet our private driver waiting for you with a nice a/c vehicle. He's taking you to your five stars luxury hotel.
Keep calm and enjoy the experience!
It’s your first interaction with the Egyptian people and first glance at the Cairo streets. That makes you curious to go deeper amid these streets and interact with more Egyptians. Meanwhile, discover more about them and their unique culture and traditions.
Finally, Meet your coordinator to facilitate your hotel check-in and enjoy a comfortable night to start your 5 days luxury Egypt tour.
Cairo Day tour
How amazing a day you will spend in this golden historical spot while the majestic Giza Pyramids raise greatly to the sky announcing the wonder of this magnificent civilization. Secrets and puzzles will meet you here and there while you are in the whole amazement at seeing the great Giza Pyramids that embrace the immortality of the great kings of the pharaohs.
First, enjoy your lovely breakfast at the hotel. After that, you meet your private Egyptologist at the hotel lobby to escort you to Giza Pyramids Plateau. Time will stop at the moment you stand in front of the Pyramid of Cheops: You begin your journey in the heart of ancient Egypt. Forget the current time and live the events of building this great pyramid and get closer to its secrets. Then, your Egyptologist takes you to visit the Chephren Pyramid and Menkaure Pyramid. Also, you meet six pyramids dedicated to the queens; the surprise is that you have an opportunity to visit one of them from inside.
Also, you meet this great legendary pharaonic guard, the Great Statue of Sphinx. Then, you visit the Mortuary Temple of Chephren, where the king had mummified. Afterward, you take incredible images at the Giza Pyramids Panorama.
Next, you are escorted to a fantastic Giza Pyramid view restaurant for a tasty lunch meal.
Then, your Egyptologist accompanies you to the charm of the Egyptian Museum to wander amid two floors teeming with rare antiques, unique tools from the daily life of the pharaohs, and shiny golden treasures, including Tut's collection.
finally, transfer back to your hotel.
Fayoum Day Tour
Early morning wake-up call with a delicious breakfast in the hotel to begin a fantastic day in Fayoum with your expert friendly tour guide in a luxurious modern car.
As far as we can tell, Sobek, the Crocodile God, once resided in this city!
The adventure begins in Quaran Lake, a desert lake. Next, investigate the Karanis Temple's foundations. After that, take a beautiful boat ride to Wadi Al Rian and other lake historical sites. Finally, enjoy a great time at Tunis Village, where you may sample traditional Egyptian cuisine.
After that, our driver returns you to your Cairo hotel in a premium automobile at the end of the day.
Cairo City Tour
First, meet your amiable Egyptologist and your knowledgeable driver after a hearty breakfast at your hotel. Embark on a car and travel to Coptic Christian Cairo for your next stop. Here, during the early years of Christianity in Egypt, is where you may see the height of Coptic art. Visit the Ben Ezra Synagogue, St. Sergius Church, and The Hanging Church.
Transfer to Bab El-Futuh, the world's largest open-air museum, then stroll down El Moez Street until arriving at the medieval gate built between two historically significant enormous towers.
Lunch at a classy Downtown restaurant.
Transfer to Khan El Khalili Bazar later in the day. While listening to soul-soothing music and admiring lanterns and silver crystal crafts, you can smell oriental scents of musk, amber, and jasmine with a special blend of incense and spices.
Meet your amiable driver once more to return to the hotel.
Finally, have a breakfast meal at your hotel. Meanwhile, our helpful tour guide and driver will assist you with check-out and transport you back to Cairo. Arrive 3 hours before your flight time at Cairo International Airport. Check-in at the airport for your final flight home, filled with lovely memories of your Egypt Luxury Tour.
Our 5 Days Egypt Luxury Tour Package Includes:
- Meet, and assist at Cairo Airport both on arrival and departure.
- Entry Visa
- Entrance fees and tickets to all above sites.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- All tours as mentioned above.
- 4 Nights accommodation in Cairo Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English speaking private expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
This 5 Days Egypt Luxury Tour Package Excludes:
- International flight tickets.
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1530$1700 / Person
5 Days Egypt Luxury Tour Package runs on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a private tour of a minimum 2 persons and a maximum of 10 persons.
Traveling during Xmas, New Year, and Easter with the supplement of 20%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.