5 days Egypt Luxury Tour Package from Hurghada to Cairo and Giza
5 days Egypt Luxury Tour Package from Hurghada includes visits to the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx as well as the greatest Hurghada vacations.
We have designed this tour to help you enjoy Hurghada, then travel to see the Great Pyramids of Giza. This fantastic tour itinerary offers a great opportunity for those who have decided to start their Egypt tour package to Egypt from Hurghada on the Red Sea.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Beach Holidays - Egypt Cultural Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Hurghada|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Cultural - Luxury|
Arrival to Hurghada International Airport
Smooth flight landing to Hurghada International Airport, meet with our Egypt United Tours Airport Representative who will hold a sign with your name, he/she assists you with entry visa to Egypt and airport formalities; Meet our local driver to start your Red Sea Cairo and Nile Cruise Tour Package with Hurghada Holidays; Transfer you by our private modern A/C vehicle to the hotel; Assist you with check-in for 2 Nights at your hotel. (your stay is based on soft all-inclusive).
Hurghada Holidays Free Day
Free day at leisure by the Red Sea Beach
Lovely stay in Hurghada by lovely Red Sea Beach while taking advantage of the hotel's swimming pool and all-inclusive soft drinks for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
All excursions in Hurghada, including scuba diving, snorkeling, and water sports, are optional at your request.
Cairo Trip from Hurghada
Giza pyramids and Egyptian Museum Tour
First, depart from your Hurghada hotel as early to travel to Cairo with a breakfast box provided by the hotel. Our Guide and driver are prepared to transfer you to Hurghada Domestic airport.
Then, arrive in Cairo and start your tour to visit the Egyptian Museum, which houses more than 100,000 works of art and antiquities dating back to Ancient Egypt; Visit King Tut's Golden Treasure and the Golden Mask.
Trip to Pyramids and Sphinx
After that, at 02:00 PM Lunch at a Pyramids view restaurant; After lunch, your tour guide escorts you to visit Giza Pyramids to see the Big Pyramid of King Cheops, and the Queen's Pyramids; Stroll around the Pyramid’s area with your tour guide to learn all secrets of the Pyramids; view the tombs of the High Official.
Then, arrive at the Pyramid of King Chefren, the son of Cheops to see the remaining of his Pyramid’s Complex.
Drive to the Third Pyramid of King Menkaure to reveal more secrets of Egypt Great Pyramids; Transfer to the Panorama Plateau so you can get stunning images of the Three Great Pyramids from the Desert. An optional camel ride with a view of the Giza Pyramids is available on the Panorama Plateau.
Your tour guide then leads you to the Valley Temple for Mummification and the Great Sphinx of King Chefren.
Afterward, at 5:00 PM Transfer to your hotel in Cairo, where staff will help you check in for 1 night.
Lastly, enjoy a free evening and overnight in a hotel in Cairo.
Old Cairo day tour
Old Cairo City Tour
First, at 9:00 AM, after breakfast at the hotel, begin your day tour; today, we travel to the center of Cairo, our tour guide and driver will accompany you on a magnificent day tour of the city.
After that, at 01:00 PM Your Lunch is ready at a nice restaurant with a fantastic view of the Nile River; After lunch, transfer to visit the Virgin Mary Orthodox Church at Hanging Church; Visit the Holy Crept at the Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus; Finally, go to visit the Jewish Synagogue of Ben Ezra.
Later, go for a free shopping tour at Khan El Khalili Open Air Bazaar.
then meet your guide and driver to transfer you to Cairo Domestic Airport to fly back to Hurghada.
Arrive Hurghada and meet your representative and driver to assist you with check in for 1 night.
Overnight in Hurghada.
Final Departure from Hurghada
Firstly, hotel Breakfast in Hurghada; Meet our Airport Coordinator and our driver to pick you up and transfer you to Hurghada International Departure Terminal; Assist you to board your flight back home.
Keep sweet memories for your 5 days Egypt Luxury Tour Package from Hurghada.
Our 5 days Egypt Luxury Tour Package from Hurghada Includes:
- Meet, and assist at Cairo Airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- All tours as mentioned above.
- entry Visa
- Entrance fees and tickets to all above sites.
- Flight tickets (Hurghada/Cairo) ( Cairo/Hurghada)
- 3 Nights accommodation in Hurghada Hotel with All soft-inclusive.
- 1 Night accommodation in Cairo Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English speaking private expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
Our 5 days Egypt Luxury Tour Package from Hurghada Excludes:
- International flight tickets.
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1990$2230 / Person
5 days Egypt Luxury Tour Package runs on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a private tour of a minimum 2 persons and a maximum of 10 persons.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.