5 Days at Dreams Beach Resort in Sharm El Sheikh
The 5 Days at Dreams Beach Resort in Sharm El Sheikh, which enjoys year-round sunshine, is a well-liked vacation destination in the Sinai Peninsula, which lies on Egypt’s southern coast.
It is a popular place for snorkelling and scuba diving because of its Red Sea location and easy access to some of the most stunning coral reefs. Along with the sun, sea, and sand, Sharm El Sheikh provides a wide range of water activities, such as water skiing and windsurfing. There are many four-star hotels in the vicinity, and there is a thriving nightlife.
Please take a moment to read the itinerary below before making a reservation for this package. To book your accommodations and tour package, get in touch with our staff.
|Tour Starts:||Sharm El Sheikh|
|Tour Ends:||Sharm El Sheikh|
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Tours From Hotels|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Hotels Stay|
|Cities to Visit:||Sharm El Sheikh|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||hotel accommodation and tours|
- Day 1
Start looking for our Agent as soon as you arrive. After a cordial greeting, he will plan a pickup based on the time of your flight. Our airport agent is holding a placard with the logo "Egypt United Tours" on it. Shortly after chatting with you, our English-speaking Agent will assist you through passport control, carrying your baggage, and identification processes.
At the international airport's gate, a kind driver and a private a/c car are ready to transfer you safely to your lovely Sharm El Sheikh hotel. Take a stroll around Sharm El Sheikh's well-lit streets at night to experience the vibrant street life.
- Day 2
The best time to visit the desert is around 15:00 when it's not too hot. An excellent option for a secure and pleasurable holiday is to reserve a desert safari tour in advance, which typically includes camel riding in the desert, a trip to a Bedouin village, and a BBQ meal. You can view the starry sky by continuing your journey after it turns dark. It is highly advised for thrill-seekers to go on a 2-hour quad-riding adventure in the Sinai Desert since it might trigger circumstances that change their lives forever.
- Day 3
A free day in Sharm El Sheikh
In Sharm El Sheikh, you are given a free day to do as you choose. Take advantage of a free day while staying at a comfortable Sharm El Sheikh all-inclusive hotel. You could choose to spend the night among the streets and markets of Sharm El Sheikh.
Have a great day and a restful night in your hotel.
- Day 4
Examine the coral reefs
At the hotel, your breakfast is ready and waiting for you. You can unwind for the next 45 minutes as you drive in a contemporary private vehicle to the paradise of the land. It is located in Ras Mohamed Reserve.
Spend the day exploring the unusual animals and plants. To see the region's distinctively hypnotic vistas of swimming fish, vibrant coral reefs, and seriously endangered white turtles, swim or snorkel.
A tranquil area to relax is a coral beach close to Ras Mohammed. Because a distinct tropical mangrove forest can be seen and seagrass covers part of the water's surface.
Enjoy the unique flora found only in the reserves in Sharm El-Sheikh's Ras Mohammed Reserve in Sinai.
The reserve has a wide variety of uncommon bird and animal species and is excellent for meditation. It produces stunning photos as well.
To spend the night, go back to your hotel in Sharm-El Sheikh.
- Day 5
The Departure Date
Your 5 Days at Dreams Beach Resort in Sharm El Sheikh comes to an end today. Enjoy the hotel's delicious breakfast first. After that, you'll be picked up by our private driver and taken back to the airport.
The personnel at Egypt United Tours puts your safety first.
Your "5 Days at Dreams Beach Resort in Sharm El Sheikh" Package Includes:
- Meet and assist with pickup service at the airport.
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel.
- 4 Night accommodation at the hotel. With Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
- The tours as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary.
- All services charges.
Your "5 Days at Dreams Beach Resort in Sharm El Sheikh" Package Excludes the following:
- International flight tickets.
- All Tipping and gratuities.
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $490$539 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.