5 Days At Renaissance Cairo Mirage City Hotel With Tours Included In This Package
If you wish to learn more about Egypt’s fascinating history, book this “5 Days At Renaissance Cairo Mirage City Hotel With Tours” package with us.
Before calling us and making a reservation for this package with our helpful staff, do take a moment to check the itinerary listed below.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Accommodation:||Renaissance Cairo Mirage City Hotel|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Tours From Hotels|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Hotels Stay|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Alexandria|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Hotel accommodation and tours|
- Day 1
Cairo International Airport Arrival
Your tour organiser will be there to welcome you as soon as you leave customs and baggage claim at Cairo International Airport (arrival procedures). They will then take you to your Cairo lodging in a special, fancy car. In order for you to know exactly when you will be picked up for each excursion, the tour organiser will also assist you with checking in at your hotel and go through your itinerary with you.
Take full advantage of Cairo's nightlife, then unwind at your hotel the next day to get ready for a fantastic trip.
- Day 2
The Pyramids Day Tour
Day Tour Of The Great Pyramids
first, savour the hotel's complimentary breakfast. before to the lobby meeting with your Egyptologist tour guide. They will present you to each of the spectacular Giza pyramids after being driven there by a skilled captain in a private, contemporary car.
The Great Khufu, who was the second pharaoh of Ancient Egypt's Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom, will then serve as the beginning point of your day trip. Greek speakers referred to it as the Cheops Pyramid as well. The Old Kingdom's Fourth Dynasty is frequently referred to as its "golden era."
Around 2540 BC, Khafre started building the second-largest pyramid in Egypt. It had another name, Chephren Pyramid. It was also erected by Sneferu, Sneferu's son, and Khufu, who also built the Great Pyramid.
The Menkaure Pyramid, the smallest of the three pyramids, will be your last destination with us. The Panorama Pyramid of the Sphinx statue is then a great location for some stunning photos.
They'll take you back to your hotel when your private driver shows up.
- Day 3
Alexandria City Day Trip
Day Trip To Alexandria
Enjoy your hotel breakfast in Cairo before beginning your three-hour trip to Alexandria. Then, in your private vehicle, you will go to Alexandria City with one of our knowledgeable Egyptologist tour guides.
Your private Egyptologist tour guide will take you to the Pompey Pillar as soon as you arrive in Alexandria. a substantial building built under Diocletian's rule.
The Sultan Qaitbay's Citadel, which was built exactly where the Alexandria Lighthouse formerly stood, will then be where they move you after that.
The most significant Roman cemetery is located in the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, where you will next go. A three-tiered stairway with Roman and Egyptian architectural details has been cut out of the rock.
When you come, you might take some incredibly amazing and unique photos at the Alexandrian New library that will wow you. After viewing the Kom el Shokafa catacombs, your next stops will be the King Farouq Gardens at Montazah Palace and the Alexandrian New Library.
Your own driver will transport you back to your accommodation in Cairo after the excursion.
- Day 4
The Old Cairo and The Egyptian Museum Tour
The Egyptian Museum Tour
Relish your lovely hotel breakfast First. Then, our Egyptologist tour guide and driver will pick you up from the hotel lobby and take you to the Egyptian Museum, where you can find the answers to your questions. The fact that the ancient Egyptians were able to raise massive stones to great heights thousands of years ago is demonstrated by the pyramids and the enormous temples.
Tour Of Old Cairo
Once you arrive in Old Cairo, you can already see the Hanging Church which is going to be our first visit. Then, we'll take you to the Ben Ezra Synagogue and the Abu Serga churches, where it's believed that Jesus sought refuge, after seeing the hanging church.
following that, we'll transport you to the outdoor Khan el Khalili.
Finally, You'll be driven by our private driver back to the hotel.
- Day 5
Day Of Departure
Enjoy your hotel breakfast first. then, you'll be picked up by our private driver and taken back to the Cairo International airport.
Egypt United Tours' team wish you a pleasant stay and a safe back home flight.
Meals: breakfast, according to your flight time.
Your "5 Days At Renaissance Cairo Mirage City Hotel With Tours" Package Includes:
- Tours at Cairo as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Meet and assist with pickup service to and from the airport.
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel.
- 4 Nights accommodation at the hotel in Cairo. with Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary.
- All services charges.
Your"5 Days At Renaissance Cairo Mirage City Hotel With Tours" Package Excludes:
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour
- All Tipping and gratuities.
- International flight tickets
- Any supplement for Nile /pyramids/deluxe View
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1550$1705 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.