5 Days At Le Passage Hotel In Cairo With The Best Tours Included In A Package
Book this package with us and learn more about the wonderful history of Egypt. To increase the thrill of Cairo, Giza, and Alexandria, you should also visit the historical landmarks, Coptic churches, and Islamic mosques.
Please take a minute to review the itinerary provided below before making a reservation for this package with our friendly team.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Accommodation:||Le Passage 5 Stars Deluxe Hotel In Cairo|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Tours From Hotels|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Hotels Stay|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Alexandria|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Hotel accommodation and tours|
- Day 1
Day Of Arrival
Your tour guide will be there to welcome you as soon as you exit customs and baggage claim at Cairo International Airport (arrival formalities). They will then drive you to your Cairo lodging in a sumptuous, striking automobile.
In order for you to know exactly when you will be picked up for each excursion, the tour operator will also assist you with checking in at your hotel and go through your itinerary with you.
Utilise Cairo's nightlife to the fullest, then unwind at your hotel the following day to prepare for an amazing trip.
- Day 2
The Pyramids Day Tour
Your fantastic, delicious breakfast will be followed by a professional captain's transportation to each of the magnificent Giza pyramids, where you will meet your Egyptologist tour guide in the lobby.
Your day tour will begin at The Great Khufu, the second pharaoh of the Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom in ancient Egypt, well known to Greek speakers as the Cheops Pyramid. During the Old Kingdom, the Foti family lived in the Foti Pyramid.
The second-largest pyramid in Egypt was being constructed when Khafre assumed power, in roughly 2540 BC. The Chephren Pyramid was another name for it. The Great Pyramid was constructed by Sneferu, Sneferu's son, as well as Khufu, who also worked on it.
Your final stop with us will be the Menkaure Pyramid, the smallest of the three pyramids. The Panorama Pyramid of the Sphinx statue is a fantastic spot for spectacular photographs.
They'll take you back to your hotel as soon as your private driver shows up.
- Day 3
Alexandria City Day Trip
Before starting your three-hour journey to Alexandria, make the most of your hotel's breakfast in Cairo. You will then go to Alexandria City in your own private vehicle with one of our qualified Egyptologist tour guides.
Your private Egyptologist tour guide will take you to the Pompey Pillar as soon as you arrive in Alexandria. a substantial building that was erected at Diocletian's command.
You'll proceed to the Sultan Qaitbay's Citadel, which was constructed exactly where the Alexandria Lighthouse had stood.
You will proceed to the Kom El Shokafa Catacombs, which house the most important Roman cemetery. The rock has been carved into a three-tiered staircase with Roman and Egyptian architectural features.
The Alexandrian New Library may then provide you some mind-blowingly beautiful and singular photographs that will wow you. The Kom el Shokafa catacombs were incredible.
The King Farouq Gardens at Montazah Palace and the Alexandrian New Library will be your next stops.
Then, your private driver will transport you back to your Cairo hotel.
- Day 4
Old Cairo And The Egyptian Museum Tours
The Egyptian Museum And Old Cairo Day Tour
Enjoy your delicious hotel breakfast first. Then our Egyptologist tour guide and driver will then pick you up from the hotel lobby and transport you to the Egyptian Museum, where you can find the answers to your questions. The fact that the ancient Egyptians were able to hoist huge stones to great heights thousands of years ago is demonstrated by the pyramids and the enormous temples.
The Hanging Church will be our first trip once you get to the old cairo. After that, we'll take you to the Ben Ezra Synagogue and the Abu Serga churches, where it's believed that Jesus sought refuge, after you've visited the hanging church.
Then, we'll transport you to the outdoor Khan el Khalilibazar.
Finally, our private driver will drive You back to the hotel.
- Day 5
Back To Cairo International Airport
Firstly, enjoy the breakfast at the hotel. Then, our private driver will pick you up and drive you back to Cairo International Airport.
The Egypt United Tours' team wish you a good time and have a safe travel home.
Your "5 Days At Le Passage Hotel In Cairo With The Best Tours" Package Includes:
- Tours at Cairo as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Meet and assist with pickup service to and from the airport.
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel.
- 4 Nights accommodation at the hotel in Cairo. with Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary.
- All services charges.
Your "5 Days At Le Passage Hotel In Cairo With The Best Tours" Package Excludes:
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour
- All Tipping and gratuities.
- International flight tickets
- Any supplement for Nile /pyramids/deluxe View
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1150$1265 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.