5 Days At Le Meridien Cairo Airport Hotel With The Best Tours Included In The Package
Learn more about Egypt’s fascinating history and make a reservation for this “5 Days At Le Meridien Cairo Airport Hotel With The Best Tours” package with us. Also, visit the ancient sites, Coptic churches, and Islamic mosques to heighten the excitement of Cairo, Giza, and Alexandria.
Before booking this package with our helpful team, please take a moment to check the itinerary that is provided below.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Accommodation:||Le Meridien Cairo Airport Hotel|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Tours From Hotels|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Hotels Stay|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Alexandria|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Hotel accommodation and tours|
- Day 1
Day Of Arrival
As soon as you leave customs and baggage claim at Cairo International Airport (arrival formalities), your tour guide will be waiting to greet you. They will then take you in a plush, eye-catching vehicle to your accommodation in Cairo. In order for you to know exactly when you will be picked up for each excursion, the tour operator will also assist you with checking in at your hotel and go through your itinerary with you.
Take full advantage of Cairo's nightlife, then relax at your hotel the next day to get ready for a fantastic trip.
- Day 2
Pyramids Day Tour
The Great Pyramids
After enjoying your incredible, delectable breakfast, a trained captain will drive you to each of the spectacular Giza pyramids, where you will then meet your Egyptologist tour guide in the lobby.
The Great Khufu, the second pharaoh of the Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom in ancient Egypt, also known as the Cheops Pyramid to Greek speakers, will be the starting point of your day tour. The Foti family resided in the Foti Pyramid during the Old Kingdom.
In Egypt, the second-largest pyramid was being built when Khafre took power in about 2540 BC. Another name for it was the Chephren Pyramid. Both Khufu, who also built the Great Pyramid, and Sneferu, Sneferu's son, worked in its construction.
The Menkaure Pyramid, the smallest of the three pyramids, will be your last destination with us. A great location for stunning photos is the Panorama Pyramid of the Sphinx statue.
As soon as your private driver arrives, they will transport you back to your hotel.
- Day 3
Alexandria Day Trip
Day Trip To Alexandria
Make the most of your hotel's breakfast in Cairo before beginning your three-hour trip to Alexandria. Then, in your own private vehicle, you will go to Alexandria City with one of our knowledgeable Egyptologist tour guides.
As soon as you arrive in Alexandria, your private Egyptologist tour guide will take you to the Pompey Pillar. a large structure that was built under Diocletian's direction.
The Sultan Qaitbay's Citadel, which was built precisely where the Alexandria Lighthouse formerly stood, is where you'll go next.
The most significant Roman cemetery is located in the Kom El Shokafa Catacombs, which is where you will next go. A three-tiered stairway with Roman and Egyptian architectural details has been cut out of the rock.
The Alexandrian New Library might then provide you some breath-takingly stunning and unique photos that will astound you. The catacombs of Kom el Shokafa were amazing.
Your next stops will be the King Farouq Gardens at Montazah Palace and the Alexandrian New Library.
Your own driver will transport you back to your Cairo hotel following the expedition.
- Day 4
The Egyptian Museum And Old Cairo Tour
The Egyptian Museum
Relish your delicious hotel breakfast first. Then our Egyptologist tour guide and driver will then pick you up from the hotel lobby and transport you to the Egyptian Museum, where you can find the answers to your questions. The fact that the ancient Egyptians were able to hoist huge stones to great heights thousands of years ago is demonstrated by the pyramids and the enormous temples.
The Hanging Church will be visible. You'll be in Old Cairo once you get there, and this will be our first trip. We'll take you to the Ben Ezra Synagogue and the Abu Serga churches, where it's believed that Jesus sought refuge, after you've visited the hanging church.
After that, we'll transport you to the outdoor Khan el Khalili.
Finally, our private driver will drive You back to the hotel.
- Day 5
Day Of Departure
Enjoy the breakfast at the hotel. Then, our private driver will pick you up and drive you back to Cairo International Airport.
The Egypt United Tours' team wish you a good time and have a safe travel home.
Your "5 Days At Le Meridien Cairo Airport Hotel With The Best Tours" Package Includes:
- Tours at Cairo as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Meet and assist with pickup service to and from the airport.
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel.
- 4 Nights accommodation at the hotel in Cairo. with Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary.
- All services charges.
Your "5 Days At Le Meridien Cairo Airport Hotel With The Best Tours" Package Excludes:
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour
- All Tipping and gratuities.
- International flight tickets
- Any supplement for Nile /pyramids/deluxe View
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1150$1265 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.