The Best 5 Days At Golden Tulip Flamenco Hotel In Cairo With Tours Included In This Package
Book this “5 Days At Golden Tulip Flamenco Cairo Hotel” itinerary package with us if you wish to discover more about Egypt’s fascinating past. While staying at this amazing hotel, you should also visit the historical landmarks, Coptic churches, and Islamic mosques to heighten the excitement of Cairo, Giza, and Alexandria.
Before reserving this package with our helpful staff, please take a moment to check the itinerary provided below.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Accommodation:||Golden Tulip Flamenco|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Tours From Hotels|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Hotels Stay|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Alexandria|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Hotel Accommodation and tours|
- Day 1
Day Of Arrival
Your tour guide will be waiting to greet you when you depart customs and baggage claim at Cairo International Airport (arrival formalities). They will then bring you to your accommodation in Cairo in a luxurious, eye-catching vehicle.
Additionally, the tour operator will help you check in at your hotel and go through your itinerary with you.
Make the most of Cairo's nightlife, then unwind at your hotel the next day to get ready for a fantastic adventure.
- Day 2
Giza Pyramids Day Tour
The Great Pyramids Of Giza
After your incredible, delightful breakfast, a professional driver will take you to each of the magnificent Giza pyramids, where you will meet your Egyptologist tour guide in the lobby.
The Great Khufu was the second ruler of the Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom in ancient Egypt. To Greek speakers, he is also known as the Cheops Pyramid. During the Old Kingdom, the Foti family lived in the Foti Pyramid.
Around 2540 BC, when Khafre became pharaoh, construction was already well under way on Egypt's second-largest pyramid. The Chephren Pyramid was another name for it. The Great Pyramid was constructed by Sneferu, Sneferu's son, and Khufu, who also contributed.
The Menkaure Pyramid, the smallest of the three pyramids, will be the location of your final encounter with us. A great location for stunning photos is the Panorama Pyramid of the Sphinx statue.
They'll take you back to your hotel as soon as your private driver shows up.
- Day 3
Day Tour In Alexandria City
Alexandria City Day Tour
Make the most of your hotel breakfast in Cairo before beginning your three-hour drive to Alexandria with one of our knowledgeable Egyptologist tour guides.
Once you arrive in Alexandria, your private Egyptologist tour guide will take you to the Pompey Pillar, a sizable structure built under Diocletian's direction. Your next stop will be the Sultan Qaitbay's Citadel.
The Kom El Shokafa Catacombs, which you will tour next, contain the most important Roman cemetery. The rock has been carved into a three-tiered staircase with Roman and Egyptian architectural features.
The Alexandrian New Library may then provide you some stunningly beautiful and distinctive pictures that will wow you. The Kom el Shokafa catacombs were incredible.
The King Farouq Gardens at Montazah Palace and the Alexandrian New Library will be your next stops.
Your private driver will then drive you back to your accommodation in Cairo.
- Day 4
Old Cairo And The Egyptian Museum Day Tour
The Egyptian Museum And Old Cairo Day Tour
Firstly, Relish the great hotel breakfast. You will then be picked up from your hotel lobby and driven to the Egyptian Museum, where you can find the answers to your inquiries, by our Egyptologist tour guide and driver. The pyramids and the gigantic temples are proof that the ancient Egyptians were able to lift heavy stones to vast heights thousands of years ago.
The Hanging Church will be our first stop once we get in the old Cairo. We'll take you to the Ben Ezra Synagogue and the Abu Serga churches, where it's believed that Jesus sought refuge, after you've visited the hanging church.
We'll then take you to the outdoor Khan el Khalili bazaar.
Finally, our private driver will return you to the hotel.
- Day 5
Day Of Departure
Enjoy the breakfast at the hotel first. Then, our private driver will pick you up and drive you back to Cairo International Airport.
The Egypt United Tours team wish you a good time and have a safe travel home.
Your "5 Days At Golden Tulip Flamenco Hotel In Cairo With Tours" Package Includes:
- Tours at Cairo as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites mentioned in our above tour itinerary.
- All services charges.
- Meet and assist with pickup service to and from the airport.
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel.
- 4 Nights accommodation at the hotel in Cairo. with Bed and Breakfast in Standard Rooms.
Your "5 Days At Golden Tulip Flamenco Hotel In Cairo With Tours" Package Excludes:
- Any extra meals in the hotel or any drinks in the hotel or during the tour
- All Tipping and gratuities.
- International flight tickets
- Any supplement for Nile /pyramids/deluxe View
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $590$649 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.